Zone1 The officer did not murder Floyd, should he get a new trial?

So why did Chauvin continue kneeling after they could not find a pulse?
When did they check for a pulse? You know I'm sorry that St Floyd was a criminal and died of a fentanyl overdose. Chavin was a cop and probably a bit jaded by the corruption around him. I'll agree he was overzealous and deserved some punishment. Not murder though

Oh I have seen that video to. In it I see someone advancing on a cop who has his firearm raised. I see her as first of a group of a few dozen through a breach leading to a hallway protected by 3 cops as members of the house are evacuating.

Are you suggesting that that cop simply needs to let that group of a few dozen have access to members of the house?
No matter how hard you try I am not going to believe you about something that didn't happen. The description is that Ashley stuck her head through the window and then got shot by the policeman from a hidden spot in the left with no warning. That is what happened. I saw it. I don't care how you spin it. That is what happened. Murder

I actually watched the video of you admitting you are lying about all of those things. I saw it with my own eyes in front of me.
Well I actually watched a video of you admitting that you were a moron and had an IQ of less than 70 and that you were wrong about everything that you ever say on here! LOL

Not a new trial….jury nullification due to prosecutorial misconduct.

Chavin should be released immediately to an undisclosed location chosen by the Witness Protection Program.

I would like to see the $20 million given to the Floyd family for “wrongful death” confiscated, with half going back to the state and the other half to Chavin.
Too late the money has already been spent on several pairs of sneakers...

By wilful thoughts? :auiqs.jpg:
Urgent Care is widely available in most cities now

Screenshot_20210727-085031_Chrome.jpg

It's a political persecution, highly affected by politicians and leftist scumbag like you
Blister, a jury is selected by judges, the prosecution, and the defense. It only takes one of twelve to get someone of the hook. The American justice system is designed to give every possible advantage to the defense, and despite that Chauvin was judged guilty.

Even you, highly partisan, went from Chauvin doing nothing wrong to Chauvin doing something wrong but not murder. That is commendable. At least your honest enough to recognize when a position is completely untenable.

But when you can't hold your ground on your position on a message board, it's easy to see how a jury confronted by numerous witnesses and several videos of the event concluded that Chauvin was guilty.

I can't help it makes you feel better that political bias is the reason for the verdict. But to me. When confronted by what I saw with my own eyes. The verdict is just and beyond reasonable doubt.

Blister, a jury is selected by judges, the prosecution, and the defense. It only takes one of twelve to get someone of the hook. The American justice system is designed to give every possible advantage to the defense, and despite that Chauvin was judged guilty.

Even you, highly partisan, went from Chauvin doing nothing wrong to Chauvin doing something wrong but not murder. That is commendable. At least your honest enough to recognize when a position is completely untenable.

But when you can't hold your ground on your position on a message board, it's easy to see how a jury confronted by numerous witnesses and several videos of the event concluded that Chauvin was guilty.

I can't help it makes you feel better that political bias is the reason for the verdict. But to me. When confronted by what I saw with my own eyes. The verdict is just and beyond reasonable doubt.
I actually never said that c h a u v i n did nothing wrong. I said it wasn't murder. I know how juries work too and I know how political Pressure Works. The verdict was not just because it was not murder.

I actually never said that c h a u v i n did nothing wrong. I said it wasn't murder. I know how juries work too and I know how political Pressure Works. The verdict was not just because it was not murder.
You're entitled to your opinion.

You're entitled to your opinion.
I am correct. Chavin is in prison for a crime he did not commit. He was probably guilty of negligence and what happened but not murder. I didn't flip flop and you just make shit up as you go sometimes don't you? Typical leftist

By applying a knee to his body. Or are you suggesting Chauvin was only chatting with Floyd?
Police are trained to do that. Wasn't chavin's fault that St Floyd had enough fentanyl in his body to kill a couple of people. I do believe that Chavin was negligent but not a murderer

We now have evidence that the prosecutors in the George Floyd case and the coroner knew that the police officer restraining the violent criminal, George Floyd, did not murder him and was not the cause of his death………as many people pointed out, but the democrat party needed a reason to riot leading up to the 2024 election…….

Now that this is out in public, should the officers get new trials?

I called Dr. Baker early that morning to tell him about the case and to ask him if he would perform the autopsy on Mr. Floyd,” she explained.

“He called me later in the day on that Tuesday and he told me that there were no medical findings that showed any injury to the vital structures of Mr. Floyd’s neck. There were no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation,” Sweasy said, according to the transcript.

“He said to me, ‘Amy, what happens when the actual evidence doesn’t match up with the public narrative that everyone’s already decided on?’ And then he said, ‘This is the kind of case that ends careers.’”
————-
Ellison increased the charge to second-degree murder—again, knowing Chauvin was innocent. Sadly, prosecutorial immunity means that the corrupt individuals who put Chauvin behind bars for the rest of his life will face no consequences for their evil act.

In this day and age in which so much of our court system is completely corrupted by ideology and partisan politics, unfortunately this sort of thing happens all the time. But yes, if Ellison KNEW Chauvin did not kill Floyd and prosecuted him anyway, he should be charged with prosecutorial misconduct and at the very least he should be held in contempt of court and disbarred. And the appellate court should overturn the conviction and Chauvin (and the others) should have their records expunged and may be eligible for compensation for wrongful prosecution.

Lisa558 's suggestion of a witness protection program for Chauvin, should he want that, should certainly be part of the deal because BLM, Antifa and other batshit crazy groups will certainly go ballistic if the conviction is overturned. Chauvin and his family could be at significant risk.

I don't know about the Floyd family having to return the money unless it is absolute that they also knew they were taking it under false pretenses. They've almost certainly spent it all by now.

But that ridiculous statue should come down. Or maybe leave it up and add a placard explaining how the stupid can so idolize somebody so undeserving based on partisan political misconduct.

Forum List

Back