Zone1 The officer did not murder Floyd, should he get a new trial?

Can you? I'm guessing no
I wasn't the one claiming certainty about judging wether or not Chauvin committed murder. That was you.

I wasn't the one claiming that in order to determine if Chauvin committed murder certain parameters had to be met, the knowledge of which would allow that determination be more than an opinion. That was you.

So then the question becomes. Why are you dodging the question?

Might it be that the answer to that question would destroy your premise?

Is it possible that when you looked up the legal parameters for commiting murder, you found out that those parameters included being responsible for someone's death if your negligent actions caused that death? A term you used to describe Chauvin in this OP.

I wasn't the one claiming certainty about judging wether or not Chauvin committed murder. That was you.

I wasn't the one claiming that in order to determine if Chauvin committed murder certain parameters had to be met, the knowledge of which would allow that determination be more than an opinion. That was you.

So then the question becomes. Why are you dodging the question?

Might it be that the answer to that question would destroy your premise?

Is it possible that when you looked up the legal parameters for commiting murder, you found out that those parameters included being responsible for someone's death if your negligent actions caused that death? A term you used to describe Chauvin in this OP.
So you don't know what the parameters of someone murdering someone else are. What a hack you have turned out to be. Moot point anyway because Saint Floyd died of a drug overdose! I keep telling you that but you're too dense to understand LOL

So you don't know what the parameters of someone murdering someone else are. What a hack you have turned out to be. Moot point anyway because Saint Floyd died of a drug overdose! I keep telling you that but you're too dense to understand LOL

Malice in second degree murder may be implied from a death due to the reckless lack of concern for the life of others
He was probably guilty of negligence
As I said. Your own premise is destroyed by your insistence on "parameters of murder"

As for being "a hack'.

I'm not the one dodging or trying to shift the responsibility for explaining one's own assertions. That is you. And unlike you I'm capable of backing up what I claim.

Malice in second degree murder may be implied from a death due to the reckless lack of concern for the life of others

As I said. Your own premise is destroyed by your insistence on "parameters of murder"

As for being "a hack'.

I'm not the one dodging or trying to shift the responsibility for explaining one's own assertions. That is you. And unlike you I'm capable of backing up what I claim.
It's obvious that you don't know, so yeah you are a hack. I know the police often hold criminals down with their knee and that Floyd died of a drug overdose so saying that Chauvin had a reckless disregard is something that you assumed. I've actually learned in this conversation not to care what you think. You are a hack. congratulations

It's obvious that you don't know, so yeah you are a hack. I know the police often hold criminals down with their knee and that Floyd died of a drug overdose so saying that Chauvin had a reckless disregard is something that you assumed. I've actually learned in this conversation not to care what you think. You are a hack. congratulations
I didn't say that. The author of that quote is you Blister. I can't help that your own description of Chauvin's actions fit the "legal parameters".

As for being "a hack'.

Turns out Floyd died of a overdose and not asphyxiation. Was that chauvin's fault?

Yes let's all do that, I hope that you've learned something from this discussion: stay off drugs, if you've broken the law don't fight the police

I see your reading comprehension skills are lacking. The question is why is it bad to expect the police to obey the law and respect the constitution?

I see your reading comprehension skills are lacking. The question is why is it bad to expect the police to obey the law and respect the constitution?
That's exactly what most of them do. Sounds like you could learn from that principle.

If only they could have found one of the thousands of Medical Examiners in the Nation to testify to that.
There was no evidence of asphyxiation. Maybe you should worry about people like Ashley Babbitt who really was murdered by a cop Not a career Criminal drug addict like your Saint Floyd.

And that did not kill him....his 3 clogged arteries complicated by the cocktail of illegal drugs in his system killed him...had he not taken those drugs, he would be alive today.
Actually it did kill him..

Turns out Floyd died of a overdose and not asphyxiation. Was that chauvin's fault?
Keep on sticking to that like it's some kind of mantra just shows you ran out of arguments.

Even IF Floyd died of an overdose. A highly suspect premise. You still end up with a cop sitting on a dying man while not rendering aid and preventing aid being rendered. An action you described as negligent. Exactly a term used to describe malice in determining murder. This while being informed what was going on by the bystanders.

Something you would have no problem recognizing as murder in any other context I suspect.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
There was no evidence of asphyxiation. Maybe you should worry about people like Ashley Babbitt who really was murdered by a cop Not a career Criminal drug addict like your Saint Floyd.
Ashli Babbitt wasn't murdered.. Floyd was.

Keep on sticking to that like it's some kind of mantra just shows you ran out of arguments.

Even IF Floyd died of an overdose. A highly suspect premise. You still end up with a cop sitting on a dying man while not rendering aid and preventing aid being rendered. An action you described as negligent. Exactly a term used to describe malice in determining murder. This while being informed what was going on by the bystanders.

Something you would have no problem recognizing as murder in any other context I suspect.
Does it really matter if I think it was negligent or not? You don't believe anything else I say. Why are you cherry-picking like that? You must be a hack. It's standard practice to hold the criminals down with your knee. Chauvin was convicted due to pressure from your side of the aisle, unjust emotion ruled the day. It's not chauvin's fault that Floyd had all that fentanyl in his system. Being a cop is a scary thing especially now with people like you in the world. Not guilty

Forum List

Back