Zone1 The officer did not murder Floyd, should he get a new trial?

Does it really matter if I think it was negligent or not? You don't believe anything else I say. Why are you cherry-picking like that? You must be a hack. It's standard practice to hold the criminals down with your knee. Chauvin was convicted due to pressure from your side of the aisle, unjust emotion ruled the day. It's not chauvin's fault that Floyd had all that fentanyl in his system. Being a cop is a scary thing especially now with people like you in the world. Not guilty
I agree more than I don't.

There was no evidence of asphyxiation. Maybe you should worry about people like Ashley Babbitt who really was murdered by a cop Not a career Criminal drug addict like your Saint Floyd.

Ashli Babbit. I’m glad we finally found one of the thousand or so killed by Police that you don’t knee jerk side with the cops.

But you say she was murdered. Excellent. Tell me why you think it was murder.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Does it really matter if I think it was negligent or not? You don't believe anything else I say. Why are you cherry-picking like that? You must be a hack. It's standard practice to hold the criminals down with your knee. Chauvin was convicted due to pressure from your side of the aisle, unjust emotion ruled the day. It's not chauvin's fault that Floyd had all that fentanyl in his system. Being a cop is a scary thing especially now with people like you in the world. Not guilty
This whole last back and forth was because you, not me claimed you were certain that Chauvin didn't commit murder because murder has certain "parameters".

I then asked you to provide those parameters. Something you refused to do. Then I did so.

Those "parameters" included a determination of malice you used to describe Chauvin's actions.

That is not cherry picking. That's me accepting your premise and using that premise and your own words to undermine your determination of Chauvin's innocence. That's one way in a debate you can make a position untenable.

Last edited:
  • Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
Ok. You say Most. I’d be willing to agree. What about those few who don’t? Like Chauvin? Shouldn’t those people be held accountable?

Ashli Babbit. I’m glad we finally found one of the thousand or so killed by Police that you don’t knee jerk side with the cops.

But you say she was murdered. Excellent. Tell me why you think it was murder.
glad to make you happy, you seem so miserable otherwise. I watched the video tape where Ashley stuck her head through a window and the cop came in from the side and shot her. He could have went and stood in front of her but he was too much of a coward.

This whole last back and forth was because you, not me claimed you were certain that Chauvin didn't commit murder because murder has certain "parameters".

I then asked you to provide those parameters. Something you refused to do. Then I did so.

Those "parameters" included a determination of malice you used to describe Chauvin's actions.

That is not cherry picking. That's me accepting your premise and using that premise and your own words to undermine your determination of Chauvin's innocence. That's one way in a debate you can make a position untenable.
Murder is usually when one person causes another person's death. You Cherry Picked Me because I said Chavin might have been negligent in his arrest of Saint Floyd ( there was never any malice or even racism proven). My statement of negligence really means nothing unless you're a hack like you are and you'll use any nitpick for your narrative. Floyd caused his own death so whether Chavin was negligent or not it doesn't matter. Floyd killed himself. Hack on that cherry picker.

glad to make you happy, you seem so miserable otherwise. I watched the video tape where Ashley stuck her head through a window and the cop came in from the side and shot her. He could have went and stood in front of her but he was too much of a coward.

Interesting standard you have there. One cop, by himself, against a dozen or so angry, shouting, people who are trying to break down doors, to get to the elected officials that cop is charged with protecting and defending. One cop, doing the Horacio on the Bridge routine.

You say he was too much of a coward. The cop fired one shot. One. He didn’t empty his magazine at the crowd. He fired one aimed shot at the first person to cross the line of the door. One shot.

You see, I also watched the videos. And I wasn’t happy with the death, but like many, I can’t find fault with the cop. He didn’t empty his magazine into the crowd. He fired one round. Now, I might be able to be convinced the single round was an error. He was stressed out and screwed up and put the trigger finger on the bang switch when he should have had it along the side of the weapon. But even so, if the round was unintentional, he would have to say something about that, or have video that contradicted his story.

One round and the crowd fell back, ceasing the attempt to get to the Elected Officials.

In California, Police fired a combined 600 rounds of ammunition at four bank robbers holding a hostage. The police killed three of the robbers, and the hostage. The reconstruction of the shooting clearly showed that several officers fired despite not being able to see the baddies. They fired perilously close to fellow officers, if that officer in front of them had moved a foot left or right, they would have been killed by friendly fire.

Now, I have issues with that shooting. Firing when you can’t see the baddies is dumb. Firing perilously close to your fellow cops is incredibly dangerous and idiotic. And the review agrees with me. Those cops were shooting like mad, and I’m sure it resembled a mad minute at a Military Range where they are expending all the ammunition not required for qualification. If you didn’t serve, you get to load up as many mags as you can, and go and dump the round down range as fast as you want. The idea is to finish the range with zero unexpended ammunition.

So six hundred rounds fired by the police at four bank robbers holding a hostage. But that isn’t among the worst examples of excessive force. During the Dornier Manhunt two cops fired over a hundred rounds at a pick up truck holding two women delivering newspapers. They managed to wound one of the two women. I’m fairly certain that if they carried enough ammunition to kill both occupants that the cops would literally be staggering under the load.

I can name a lot of examples of excessive force or bad shootings. I can give you examples where the shootings were justified. Even if we failed to learn lessons that would prevent them from happening again.

But I find it interesting that you called the cop at the Capital a coward. He stood alone against multiple people. People who assaulted police officers to gain entry. Who had already demonstrated a willingness to injure, and perhaps kill cops to get what they wanted. And in that situation he fired a single round at the first person to cross the line. A single round.

To me, that sounds like restraint. He didn’t run from the crowd. He didn’t flee from the same group that had already assaulted other cops. He didn’t empty his magazine and reload to get those fuckers who were beating cops. He fired one round.

If you had a mind capable of discussing the matter, I might be willing to explain why I would be willing to consider it an unintended discharge of a round. But you are a radical and motivated by political idealism instead of a desire to be honest.

We now have evidence that the prosecutors in the George Floyd case and the coroner knew that the police officer restraining the violent criminal, George Floyd, did not murder him and was not the cause of his death………as many people pointed out, but the democrat party needed a reason to riot leading up to the 2024 election…….

Now that this is out in public, should the officers get new trials?

I called Dr. Baker early that morning to tell him about the case and to ask him if he would perform the autopsy on Mr. Floyd,” she explained.

“He called me later in the day on that Tuesday and he told me that there were no medical findings that showed any injury to the vital structures of Mr. Floyd’s neck. There were no medical indications of asphyxia or strangulation,” Sweasy said, according to the transcript.

“He said to me, ‘Amy, what happens when the actual evidence doesn’t match up with the public narrative that everyone’s already decided on?’ And then he said, ‘This is the kind of case that ends careers.’”
————-
Ellison increased the charge to second-degree murder—again, knowing Chauvin was innocent. Sadly, prosecutorial immunity means that the corrupt individuals who put Chauvin behind bars for the rest of his life will face no consequences for their evil act.

The OP is a LIE!

Dr. Martin Tobin “A healthy person subjected to what Mr. Floyd was subjected to would have died."​

Keep on sticking to that like it's some kind of mantra just shows you ran out of arguments.

Even IF Floyd died of an overdose. A highly suspect premise. You still end up with a cop sitting on a dying man while not rendering aid and preventing aid being rendered. An action you described as negligent. Exactly a term used to describe malice in determining murder. This while being informed what was going on by the bystanders.

Something you would have no problem recognizing as murder in any other context I suspect.

He called for paramedics, who stated they were afraid of the crowd and refused to treat Floyd at the scene.

Amending the Constitution by inserting the phrase "May not be infringed upon" is also a FUNDAMENTAL VIOLATION of the Constitution that it is supposed to represent, but that doesn't seem to bother you. Or maybe you just haven't noticed? :oops:
Dear idiot!

The 2nd amendment doesn't give anyone the right to point their loaded gun at the head of a unarmed, non-violent person that is not threatening them!

That thug cop held unarmed, non-violent Floyd at gunpoint, made him beg for his life, forced him from his vehicle, cuffed, beat & tortured him to death. police plead guilty in court to violating Floyd's rights.

Chauvin also acknowledged that his conduct resulted in death and that he acted in callous and wanton disregard of the consequences to Mr. Floyd’s life. In addition, Chauvin was tried in state court and convicted of second-degree murder. In 2021, Chauvin was sentenced in state court to 22.5 years in prison.

Dear idiot!

The 2nd amendment doesn't give anyone the right to point their loaded gun at the head of a unarmed, non-violent person that is not threatening them!
Dear Bonzo!

You use the Constitution to support your point of view yet you do not know enough about the Constitution in order for it to apply. You're stuck in traffic. :auiqs.jpg:

He called for paramedics, who stated they were afraid of the crowd and refused to treat Floyd at the scene.
And an unconscious man needs to be sat and not be taking care of by the cops on the scene who are also trained in first aid why exactly? By the way the videos end with paramedics rendering aid on the scene.

If he did indeed call paramedics that means he was aware Floyd was in distress yet he did not move until the paramedics arrived. That's inculpatory not exculpatory.

The most vocal & aggressive person in the crowd was an off duty fire fighter EMS who knew the police were murdering Floyd.

The most vocal & aggressive person in the crowd was an off duty fire fighter EMS who knew the police were murdering Floyd.

No.....she was just another asshole making the situation worse, the ignorant mob scared away the paramedics which delayed the hand off from police

And an unconscious man needs to be sat and not be taking care of by the cops on the scene who are also trained in first aid why exactly? By the way the videos end with paramedics rendering aid on the scene.

If he did indeed call paramedics that means he was aware Floyd was in distress yet he did not move until the paramedics arrived. That's inculpatory not exculpatory.

Nope.....the ignorant mov scared the paramedics away, and even if they were right there, his clogged arteries and illegal drugs had killed him.

Forum List

Back