The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many other maps from the time, 3000 years ago, when Israel came to be. Let us see our brave friend post one of them.

I have produced maps upon maps of Egypt of old & Palestine of old and yet your have produces nothing. I repeat; NOTHING

my patience is running out. Either produce the maps or concede no place called Israel existed.
The choice is your to make

:)-

Your fixation on maps is the problem. It is easy enough to find a map of ancient Israel. Actually several, depending on the time frame in question. Certainly as easy as it is to find a map of ancient Egypt. The fact that someone can draw a map of a certain cultural group at a specific point in time is in no way indicative of current rights of indigenous populations.

So what is your point?

The Palestinian citizens should have first dibs on Palestine.

But that would depend on how you define "Palestinian citizens" and whether or not you think the removal of a people from their ancestral and historical homeland negates their rights.

.,.,.,It is easy enough to find a map of ancient Israel. Actually several, depending on the time frame in question.So what is your point?

Judea or Judæa (/dʒuːˈdiː.ə/;[1] from Hebrew: יהודה‎‎, Standard Yəhuda, Tiberian Yəhûḏāh, Greek: Ἰουδαία, Ioudaía; Latin: Iūdaea, Arabic: يهودا‎‎, Yahudia) is the ancient Hebrew and Israelite biblical, the exonymic Roman/English, and the modern-day name of the mountainous southern part of Canaan-Israel. The name originates from the Hebrew name "Yehudah", a son of the Jewish patriarch Jacob/Israel, and Yehudah's progeny forming the biblical Israelite tribe of Judah (Yehudah) and later the associated Kingdom of Judah, which the 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia dates from 934 until 586 BCE.[2] The name of the region continued to be incorporated through the Babylonian conquest, Persian, Hellenistic, and Roman periods as Yehud, Yehud Medinata, Hasmonean Judea, and consequently Herodian Judea and Roman Judea, respectively.

As a consequence of the Bar Kokhba revolt, in 135 CE the region was renamed and merged with Roman Syria to form Syria Palaestina by the victorious Roman Emperor Hadrian. A large part of Judea was included in Jordanian West Bank between 1948 and 1967 (i.e., the "West Bank" of the Kingdom of Jordan).[3][4] The term Judea as a geographical term was revived by the Israeli government in the 20th century as part of the Israeli administrative district name Judea and Samaria Area for the territory generally referred to as the West Bank.[5]

First_century_Iudaea_province[1].gif

25And you, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

26Thus says the Lord GOD; Remove the turban, and take off the crown: this shall not remain the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.

27I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he comes whose right it is; and I will give it to him.

31And I will pour out my indignation upon you, I will blow against you in the fire of my wrath, and deliver you into the hand of brutal men, skilful to destroy.

32You shall be for fuel to the fire; your blood shall be in the midst of the land; you shall be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

The end is near unless they change their ways

25And you, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,

26Thus says the Lord GOD; Remove the turban, and take off the crown: this shall not remain the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.

27I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he comes whose right it is; and I will give it to him.

31And I will pour out my indignation upon you, I will blow against you in the fire of my wrath, and deliver you into the hand of brutal men, skilful to destroy.

32You shall be for fuel to the fire; your blood shall be in the midst of the land; you shall be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

What do your Christian filled two posts have to do with who is indigenous to the Land of Israel where the Nation of Israel was founded and flourished for at least a thousand years ?

1600 years before there was an Arab invasion, which is where all the Arab Palestinian ancestors come from?

.,.,.,It is easy enough to find a map of ancient Israel. Actually several, depending on the time frame in question.So what is your point?

Judea or Judæa (/dʒuːˈdiː.ə/;[1] from Hebrew: יהודה‎‎, Standard Yəhuda, Tiberian Yəhûḏāh, Greek: Ἰουδαία, Ioudaía; Latin: Iūdaea, Arabic: يهودا‎‎, Yahudia) is the ancient Hebrew and Israelite biblical, the exonymic Roman/English, and the modern-day name of the mountainous southern part of Canaan-Israel. The name originates from the Hebrew name "Yehudah", a son of the Jewish patriarch Jacob/Israel, and Yehudah's progeny forming the biblical Israelite tribe of Judah (Yehudah) and later the associated Kingdom of Judah, which the 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia dates from 934 until 586 BCE.[2] The name of the region continued to be incorporated through the Babylonian conquest, Persian, Hellenistic, and Roman periods as Yehud, Yehud Medinata, Hasmonean Judea, and consequently Herodian Judea and Roman Judea, respectively.

As a consequence of the Bar Kokhba revolt, in 135 CE the region was renamed and merged with Roman Syria to form Syria Palaestina by the victorious Roman Emperor Hadrian. A large part of Judea was included in Jordanian West Bank between 1948 and 1967 (i.e., the "West Bank" of the Kingdom of Jordan).[3][4] The term Judea as a geographical term was revived by the Israeli government in the 20th century as part of the Israeli administrative district name Judea and Samaria Area for the territory generally referred to as the West Bank.[5]

View attachment 161098

Oh lookie a map.

So what is your point?

Look & look harder, no HARDER and still no land of Israel appears

View attachment 161083

Ancient Israel The Mesha Stele | Louvre Museum | Paris

Ancient Israel Merneptah Stele

Ancient shekel of Israel Silver shekel of the First Jewish Revolt from Rome - Google Arts & Culture

Jesus King of Israel John 12:12 - 12:13

Jesus in the land of Israel Matthew 2:19 - 2:21

Jesus in the cities of Israel MATTHEW 10:23 KJV "But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not..."

Palestine doesn’t appear in archaeology or the Bible, it never existed

Rabbi Jesus King of the Jews

Attachments

• 98CC9251-F7EC-4A4F-8EEE-37EB86131BA3.png
    98CC9251-F7EC-4A4F-8EEE-37EB86131BA3.png
    47.6 KB · Views: 20
"JoelT1, post: 18618246, member: 66751"]Rabbi Jesus King of the Jews

Amazing, it was the Rabbi's that convinced the Romans to crucify Jesus who was at the time preaching verses from the Old Testament showing the bad things the Jews were doing at the time.
It is befitting that the 6th Commandment states
6 “You shall not murder.
And they did it anyway.

Amazing, it was the Rabbi's that convinced the Romans to crucify Jesus who was at the time preaching verses from the Old Testament showing the bad things the Jews did at the time.
6 “You shall not murder.

And they did it anyway.

Oh. THERE's your point. Same old antisemitic Xtian canard we've heard for two thousand years.

Yawn.

When you folks have nothing to say they always resort to calling the accuser of anti-Semitism.

I guess I should take this as a compliment

What do your Christian filled two posts have to do with who is indigenous to the Land of Israel?

Nothing. I will see if I can delete the post

where the Nation of Israel was founded and flourished for at least a thousand years ??

Wrong; the only place the Jews flourished was in Egypt.

1600 years before there was an Arab invasion, which is where all the Arab Palestinian ancestors come from?

There was no Arab invasion. The Arabs were always there and they remain there today.

What do your Christian filled two posts have to do with who is indigenous to the Land of Israel?

Nothing. I will see if I can delete the post

where the Nation of Israel was founded and flourished for at least a thousand years ??

Wrong; the only place the Jews flourished was in Egypt.

There was no Arab invasion. The Arabs were always there and they remain there today.
Fascinating. So.......Arabia is not Arabia and the Arab clans/tribes do not come from there.

Because you say so.

And the ONLY place the Hebrews flourished, and apparently never came to be known as Israelites later on anywhere else.....was in Egypt.

So, are the descendants of these Hebrews who flourished ONLY in Egypt still there?

Are you saying that the Hebrews were indigenous of Egypt?

Oh. THERE's your point. Same old antisemitic Xtian canard we've heard for two thousand years.

Yawn.

When you folks have nothing to say they always resort to calling the accuser of anti-Semitism.

I guess I should take this as a compliment

Hardly. People are accused (accurately) of being antisemitic when they begin posting antisemitic canards and thousands year old demonizations of the Jews.

You've used two in just your last couple posts: that Jews must change their wicked ways and the the Jews caused the death of JC.

That last seems especially ridiculous to me. Imagine a Xtian theology where JC didn't die and bring salvation.

Amazing, it was the Rabbi's that convinced the Romans to crucify Jesus who was at the time preaching verses from the Old Testament showing the bad things the Jews did at the time.
6 “You shall not murder.

And they did it anyway.

You’re allowed to be ignorant.

Romans crucified Jesus for political treason.

Now, you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back