The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now....is the time for the Arabs, Palestinians or otherwise, to follow their own advise and RETURN to where THEY came from. ARABIA

You would think that the great Jewish leaders would be buried in their true homeland and maybe they were but having said that this place WAS NOT the land of "Israel"

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10 And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:14 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

Beyond the Jorden river is not the claimed land of Israel
:)-​

Now....is the time for the Arabs, Palestinians or otherwise, to follow their own advise and RETURN to where THEY came from. ARABIA

You would think that the great Jewish leaders would be buried in their true homeland and maybe they were but having said that this place WAS NOT the land of "Israel"

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10 And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:14 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

Beyond the Jorden river is not the claimed land of Israel
:)-​
The Land of Israel is NOT the Land of the Arabs, aka, Palestinians.

Arabian Peninsula is their ancient homeland where all of their Arab forefathers and mothers are buried.

And THAT, includes Mohammad himself.

Salam :)

Most of this posting is in the wrong thread. Discuss Jews not being indigenous of Ancient Canaan and show evidence of it.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

(Gen 47:4 KJV) They said moreover unto Pharaoh, For to sojourn in the land are we come; for thy servants have no pasture for their flocks; for the famine is sore in the land of Canaan: now therefore, we pray thee, let thy servants dwell in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:

(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.

(Gen 47:11 KJV) And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.

The Jews left everything behind, abandoning all they had and "moved" to Egypt where they prospered and multiplied
:)-

Jews are the indigenous People of Israel. And palestine never existed

Surprising Mosaics Revealed in Ancient Synagogue in Israel

4E914E88-62EA-48D7-8847-0BFF546C2ED7.png

.,.,.,Prove Jordan has land. Or France.

Before entering the Land of Oz; I ask you, Shusha--- Show readers a map of "Israel" prior to 1947ad.
.,.,.,waiting.,.,.waiting.,,..,.,.waiting.,.,..,.,.,.,.,waiting.,.,.waiting.,,..,.,.waiting.,.,..,.,.,.,.,waiting.,.,.waiting.,,..,.,.waiting.,.,..,.,.,.,.,waiting.,.,.waiting.,,..,.,.waiting.,.,..,.,.,.,.,waiting.,.,.waiting.,,..,.,.waiting.,.,..,.,.,.,.,waiting.,.,.waiting.,,..,.,.waiting.,.,..,.,.,.,.,waiting.,.,.waiting.,,..,.,.waiting.,.,..,.,

Your point is....what?

That States are prohibited from existing unless one can produce a map prior to (insert number here)? There is plenty of evidence of a national entity belonging to the Jewish people in antiquity. Denying that is just plain silly.

Most of this posting is in the wrong thread. Discuss Jews not being indigenous of Ancient Canaan and show evidence of it.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

(Gen 47:4 KJV) They said moreover unto Pharaoh, For to sojourn in the land are we come; for thy servants have no pasture for their flocks; for the famine is sore in the land of Canaan: now therefore, we pray thee, let thy servants dwell in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:

(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.

(Gen 47:11 KJV) And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.

The Jews left everything behind, abandoning all they had and "moved" to Egypt where they prospered and multiplied

They didn't prosper for long because they were then enslaved. But they eventually returned to Canaan.

Are you suggesting that the Palestinians return to their homes?

Are you suggesting that the Jewish people return to their home?

Look, I think that both the Arab Palestinians should get (another) national home. And I think Israel should have a national home. You disagree with that because, as you stated, nations should not be based on peoplehood and no nation should be built around a peoples or their right to self-determination, sovereignty and independence.

Which means that the Arab Palestinians have NO RIGHT to sovereignty. You make the rules -- you live with them.

The Jews of the time buried their great leaders in their own land, or one would presume===

Genesis 50:13For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

The "land of Israel" was not mentioned because no such place existed at the time. The Jews were wonderers & had no homeland of their won.

such is life :)-

The Jews that invaded Palestine were Europeans.
The Arabs of Arabia are 100% invaders.
The Hashemites are invaders.
The Husseinis are invaders.

Jews who left the land of Israel to live in Europe or anywhere else are the same as Hawaiians who go to live in Europe.

The Jews are indigenous of the Land of Israel .

The Hawaiians are indigenous of Hawaii.

You talking about a region that had a bunch of Jews and zero Muslims?
There was no Islam at that point in history. That conversion was centuries later and most had already converted to Christianity prior to that. So yes, there were a bunch of Jews in Palestine.

So yes, there were a bunch of Jews in Palestine.

Excellent!
Who ever argued that there weren't a bunch of Jews in Palestine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back