The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your problem is that you have the racist view that "one people" should have sovereignty. Palestine had been a mult-racial, multi-religious, multi-ethnic place for centuries. To say that one group is superior and run the show for their own benefit is the root of the problem.

I hold a view that all peoples who wish it should have sovereignty, self-determination and independence. It's NORMAL. It is the basis for our world's system of government. There are currently nearly 200 countries in the world and nearly all of them are based on the sovereignty of a specific peoples. And more people - like the Catalans - are working toward it. Surely, you are not suggesting they are ALL racist and believe themselves superior. Surely you are not suggesting they ALL be dismantled.

You just keep confirming that the root of the problem is antisemitism. It's a fundamental belief that it's fine for the Catalans or the Tibetans or the Jordanians to have a nation but not for the Jews.

And "Palestine" IS multi-racial, multi-religious, multi-ethnic in all of the places under Jewish sovereignty. ONLY in the places of Jewish sovereignty. In the places under Arab sovereignty there is only one ethnicity and for the most part one religion. So your comments should actually be directed to the PA, Hamas and Jordan.

If you want to address racist views why don't you start with the simple act of demanding ALL people have access to holy places?
I hold a view that all peoples who wish it should have sovereignty, self-determination and independence. It's NORMAL. It is the basis for our world's system of government.
Except for the Palestinians. They got the boot.

You know I support Arab Palestine as well as Israel.

Your problem is that you have the racist view that "one people" should have sovereignty. Palestine had been a mult-racial, multi-religious, multi-ethnic place for centuries. To say that one group is superior and run the show for their own benefit is the root of the problem.

I hold a view that all peoples who wish it should have sovereignty, self-determination and independence. It's NORMAL. It is the basis for our world's system of government. There are currently nearly 200 countries in the world and nearly all of them are based on the sovereignty of a specific peoples. And more people - like the Catalans - are working toward it. Surely, you are not suggesting they are ALL racist and believe themselves superior. Surely you are not suggesting they ALL be dismantled.

You just keep confirming that the root of the problem is antisemitism. It's a fundamental belief that it's fine for the Catalans or the Tibetans or the Jordanians to have a nation but not for the Jews.

And "Palestine" IS multi-racial, multi-religious, multi-ethnic in all of the places under Jewish sovereignty. ONLY in the places of Jewish sovereignty. In the places under Arab sovereignty there is only one ethnicity and for the most part one religion. So your comments should actually be directed to the PA, Hamas and Jordan.

If you want to address racist views why don't you start with the simple act of demanding ALL people have access to holy places?
I hold a view that all peoples who wish it should have sovereignty, self-determination and independence. It's NORMAL. It is the basis for our world's system of government.

But not in their homeland.

View attachment 160796

Palestine originated as a Roman name imposed on Jews, the indigenous population, about 2000 years ago. No such things as palestinians

Attachments

• 0B87E4E3-9715-4795-B18E-86C29562F5D2.png
    0B87E4E3-9715-4795-B18E-86C29562F5D2.png
    205.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 92EEBDC7-9DEC-4932-8D1C-DD521343EB96.png
    92EEBDC7-9DEC-4932-8D1C-DD521343EB96.png
    302.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Jews were originally called palestinians, by the British who made up the word. No such things as palestinians

Attachments

• D35F7CF2-9F46-4C0C-AE3B-0ED88D7892DD.png
    D35F7CF2-9F46-4C0C-AE3B-0ED88D7892DD.png
    364.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 4E029E69-3AE4-434E-A9C7-93E148BD9B69.png
    4E029E69-3AE4-434E-A9C7-93E148BD9B69.png
    243.9 KB · Views: 25

Israel is, of course, Jews’ Homeland. Ever hear of a Jewish rabbi named Jesus? His synagogue in Israel Israeli Archeologists Discover "Jesus' Synagogue"

Anyone with a functioning brain knows that (Saudi) Arabia is Arabs’ homeland.

They have 22 or 23 homelands. How many homelands do the Arabs need?

Arab palestine? No p in Arabic
:oops-28:

They can't even pronounce the name of what they claim is their own country! How fake is that?

Palestine referred to ancient Philistines, who were Greek. Maybe, Arabs descend from Gr

They can't even pronounce the name of what they claim is their own country! How fake is that?
You are not suggesting Jaffa.

Where exactly do you think I am suggesting?
Are you suggesting that the Palestinians return to their homes?

Palestine originated as a Roman name imposed on Jews, about 2000 years ago. So, Jews are really palestinians and palestine is Jews’ home

You are not suggesting Jaffa.

Where exactly do you think I am suggesting?
Are you suggesting that the Palestinians return to their homes?
The ARAB Palestinians keep demanding that the Jews return to where they came from.
The Jews have returned to where they came from.

Now....is the time for the Arabs, Palestinians or otherwise, to follow their own advise and RETURN to where THEY came from.

ARABIA

.,.,.,Prove Jordan has land. Or France.

Before entering the Land of Oz; I ask you, Shusha--- Show readers a map of "Israel" prior to 1947ad.
.,.,.,waiting.,.,.waiting.,,..,.,.waiting.,.,..,.,.,.,.,waiting.,.,.waiting.,,..,.,.waiting.,.,..,.,.,.,.,waiting.,.,.waiting.,,..,.,.waiting.,.,..,.,.,.,.,waiting.,.,.waiting.,,..,.,.waiting.,.,..,.,.,.,.,waiting.,.,.waiting.,,..,.,.waiting.,.,..,.,.,.,.,waiting.,.,.waiting.,,..,.,.waiting.,.,..,.,.,.,.,waiting.,.,.waiting.,,..,.,.waiting.,.,..,.,

:)-

.,.,.,Prove Jordan has land. Or France.

Before entering the Land of Oz; I ask you, Shusha--- Show readers a map of "Israel" prior to 1947ad.
.,.,.,waiting.,.,.waiting.,,..,.,.waiting.,.,..,.,.,.,.,waiting.,.,.waiting.,,..,.,.waiting.,.,..,.,.,.,.,waiting.,.,.waiting.,,..,.,.waiting.,.,..,.,.,.,.,waiting.,.,.waiting.,,..,.,.waiting.,.,..,.,.,.,.,waiting.,.,.waiting.,,..,.,.waiting.,.,..,.,.,.,.,waiting.,.,.waiting.,,..,.,.waiting.,.,..,.,.,.,.,waiting.,.,.waiting.,,..,.,.waiting.,.,..,.,

:)-

Ancient Israel verified by archaeology The Mesha Stele | Louvre Museum | Paris

Palestine never existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back