The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Point 1. "Referred to the area as Palestine". Sure. It has been referred to as a bunch of things over the past several thousand years. Including Israel, Judea and Samaria. The fact that a territory is referenced by a name does not grant sovereignty or create a state. For example, there is a territory in the US called Appalachia. It has been called that for hundreds of years. Does that make it a State? Does that reference give the people of Appalachia some sort of rights to sovereignty? Of course not. But what if the people of Appalachia wanted independence and self-determination and sovereignty? How would that happen? Just by calling themselves Appalachians? Or does something else have to happen?

Point 2. JC was NOT a Palestinian any more than Moses was an Ottoman.

Point 3. She is a hypocrite when talks about denial of the existence of a people. See point 2. By labelling JC a Palestinian she is denying the reality of the time and the existence of his people and the sovereignty of the place he was living at the time.

No, power makes sovereignty, and often power comes from people trying to make their claim better than others.

Jesus wasn't Palestinian, he was a ROMAN I would guess, seeing as he lived under the Roman Empire. But does that mean that a Scottish person isn't Scottish because they live in the United Kingdom?

Jews are the indigenous People of Israel. And palestine never existed.

Gallery: WHC 2015 – Beth She’arim Necropolis - a Landmark of Jewish Revival (Israel)

C3560DC7-FE4F-4FD7-94B9-7A98D8D0CCAF.png

You talking about a region that had a bunch of Jews and zero Muslims?
There was no Islam at that point in history. That conversion was centuries later and most had already converted to Christianity prior to that. So yes, there were a bunch of Jews in Palestine.

So yes, there were a bunch of Jews in Palestine.

Excellent!
Who ever argued that there weren't a bunch of Jews in Palestine?

I thought the Muslim argument for a Jew free "Palestine" was that Jews were never there?
You know, that's why Muslims destroy Jewish artifacts they excavate on the Dome of the Rock, right?

[QUOTE="Shusha, post: 18609716, member: 56341]That States are prohibited from existing unless one can produce a map prior to (insert number here)?[/QUOTE]

The "map" proves their existence. Without it; there is nothing to prove.

Last edited:
I would not go so far back as antiquity but I do agree the Jewish people go way back in history. They were; in ancient times a nomadic people living on the land.

We agree that the Jewish people go "way back in history" to ancient times and lived on that land.

So what is your point in all this? That people who go way back in history on a specific territory are prohibited from reconstituting their presence there?

Are you suggesting that the Palestinians return to their homes?

Are you suggesting that the Jewish people return to their home?

Look, I think that both the Arab Palestinians should get (another) national home. And I think Israel should have a national home. You disagree with that because, as you stated, nations should not be based on peoplehood and no nation should be built around a peoples or their right to self-determination, sovereignty and independence.

Which means that the Arab Palestinians have NO RIGHT to sovereignty. You make the rules -- you live with them.
The Palestinian citizens should have first dibs on Palestine.

Are you suggesting that the Palestinians return to their homes?

Are you suggesting that the Jewish people return to their home?

Look, I think that both the Arab Palestinians should get (another) national home. And I think Israel should have a national home. You disagree with that because, as you stated, nations should not be based on peoplehood and no nation should be built around a peoples or their right to self-determination, sovereignty and independence.

Which means that the Arab Palestinians have NO RIGHT to sovereignty. You make the rules -- you live with them.
The Palestinian citizens should have first dibs on Palestine.
Those would be the Palestinian Jews, otherwise previously known as Judeans, and previously knows as Israelites.

Thank you :)

I would not go so far back as antiquity but I do agree the Jewish people go way back in history. They were; in ancient times a nomadic people living on the land.

We agree that the Jewish people go "way back in history" to ancient times and lived on that land.

So what is your point in all this? That people who go way back in history on a specific territory are prohibited from reconstituting their presence there?
That people who go way back in history on a specific territory are prohibited from reconstituting their presence there?
That isn't the question.

Look & look harder, no HARDER and still no land of Israel appears

View attachment 161083
And now... be honest and show the link to it so that we can see which year it is .

Look dard at these maps of old and NO Israel is found

ancient egypt map - Google Search
That is because it is ANCIENT EGYPT, which has a long history, and that map is BEFORE the Nation of Israel came to exist.

There are so many other maps from the time, 3000 years ago, when Israel came to be.

Let us see our brave friend post one of them.

:)

DUH !!!!!!

Those would be the Palestinian Jews, otherwise previously known as Judeans, and previously knows as Israelites.

Look he recognizes "Palestine" as in "Palestinian Jews"

Thank you :)-
The only Palestinian Jews to exist were during the Mandate for Palestine post 1920.

Before that, they were known as Jews, Judeans, Israelites.

And the Arabs, were known as Arabs, and almost non existent before the Arab invasion of the 7th Century CE.

There are so many other maps from the time, 3000 years ago, when Israel came to be. Let us see our brave friend post one of them.

I have produced maps upon maps of Egypt of old & Palestine of old and yet your have produces nothing. I repeat; NOTHING

my patience is running out. Either produce the maps or concede no place called Israel existed.
The choice is your to make

:)-

Look he recognizes "Palestine" as in "Palestinian Jews"

Thank you :)-
The only Palestinian Jews to exist were during the Mandate for Palestine post 1920.

Before that, they were known as Jews, Judeans, Israelites.

And the Arabs, were known as Arabs, and almost non existent before the Arab invasion of the 7th Century CE.

bla, bla,bla, bla,bla, bla,bla, bla,bla, bla,bla, bla,bla, bla,bla, bla,bla, bla,bla, bla,bla, bla,bla, bla,

Ok, you win. I concede Jews were indigenous to Palestine.

Ok, you win. I concede Palestinians were indigenous to Palestine.

Ok, you win. I concede Arabs were indigenous to Palestine.

I leave you with that

bye :)-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back