The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take this to mean that the only way for Jews to flourish is to be slaves. Lovely.

(Gen 42:6 KJV) And Joseph was the governor over the land, and he it was that sold to all the people of the land:

(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

(Gen 47:4 KJV) They said moreover unto Pharaoh, For to sojourn in the land are we come; for thy servants have no pasture for their flocks; for the famine is sore in the land of Canaan: now therefore, we pray thee, let thy servants dwell in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:

(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.

(Gen 47:11 KJV) And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.

Biblically speaking it is clear that they were not slaves. The slave excuse in now debunked

So, are the descendants of these Hebrews who flourished ONLY in Egypt still there?.

NO, they ran away after Moses murders a man in the streets

And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out to his brothers, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brothers. And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand. And when he went out the second day, behold, two men of the Hebrews strove together: and he said to him that did the wrong, Why smite you your fellow?

Now when Pharaoh heard this thing, he sought to slay Moses. But Moses fled from the face of Pharaoh, and dwelled in the land of Midian: and he sat down by a well.

:)-

Jews are the indigenous People of Israel. And palestine never existed.

B84A44CE-68AA-4E97-975D-E07361FF5D7D.png

Hardly. People are accused (accurately) of being antisemitic when they begin posting antisemitic canards and thousands year old demonizations of the Jews.

I know a lot of Jews. Many are actors on TV and the movies and I enjoy what I see. In fact, I was circumcised when I was a baby. I understand that this is a Jewish tradition which makes me believe I am Jewish too. If my parents were alive I would ask them, but they are not. Again I have nothing against Jews but I do dislike liars and ones who twist the truth for self gain.

Jews are the indigenous People of Israel. And palestine never existed

View attachment 160903

You can make things up all day long and still, five lies later it's still a lie. "Israel" never existed. The Jews of old were nomadic sheep herders with no home of their own. They got there "Land of Israel" after WW2 because the Europeans didn't want them in their country and the Palestinians could not defend themselves so they said, why not dump them there-?

And so it was done

My bet is JoilT1 doesn't live there and hasn't even visited the place.
In some places they call this a back seat driver with three speeding tickets

Jews are the indigenous People of Israel. And palestine never existed

View attachment 160903

You can make things up all day long and still, five lies later it's still a lie. "Israel" never existed. The Jews of old were nomadic sheep herders with no home of their own. They got there "Land of Israel" after WW2 because the Europeans didn't want them in their country and the Palestinians could not defend themselves so they said, why not dump them there-?

And so it was done

My bet is JoilT1 doesn't live there and hasn't even visited the place.
In some places they call this a back seat driver with three speeding tickets

Palestine never existed.

Ancient Israel The Mesha Stele | Louvre Museum | Paris

Ancient Israel Merneptah Stele

Ancient shekel of Israel Silver shekel of the First Jewish Revolt from Rome - Google Arts & Culture

Jesus King of Israel John 12:12 - 12:13

Jesus in the land of Israel Matthew 2:19 - 2:21

Jesus in the cities of Israel MATTHEW 10:23 KJV "But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not..."

Yes, I read it all which was full of KILLING and more KILLING which is what they know best.

Matthew 10:23 Context

20For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you. 21And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. 22And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. 23But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

(Exo 12:27 KJV) That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.
(Exo 12:28 KJV) And the children of Israel went away, and did as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.
(Exo 12:29 KJV) And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

(Exo 12:30 KJV) And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.

Death—Death__Murder---Murder
Oh My Such Fun!!!!

Three shot in the back by Israeli snipers, one a 15-year-old boy
Siege off Nablus
January, 2004
15 year old boy
who was shot while standing in front of his house. The sniper bulet hit Amjad in the back. He died on his way to the hospital. The second is Amer Kathym Arafat who was also shot in the back by a sniper bullet. The third is Rouhi Hazem Shouman, 25, who was also shot in the back by a sniper.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/appeals/lift_the_siege.htm

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and head while buying candy with her friends.
5 June 2004
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article2785.shtml

15 year old boy & Amer Kathym & Rouhi Hazem Shouman all shot in the back by a sniper.

An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
http://tinyurl.com/99kh8zk

IDF shoots 13-year-old girl in the back with 20 bullets and then the IDF commander goes over to the girl and shoots her again to make sure she was dead
Tue., October 05, 2004
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/485274.html

“I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."
http://www.israel-state-terrorism.org/children.html

JoelT1, I am sure the above makes you Oh So Proud !!!!!!
Manson Family​

Last edited:
Yes, I read it all which was full of KILLING and more KILLING which is what they know best.

20For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you. 21And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death. 22And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. 23But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

(Exo 12:27 KJV) That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.
(Exo 12:28 KJV) And the children of Israel went away, and did as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.
(Exo 12:29 KJV) And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

(Exo 12:30 KJV) And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.

Oh My Such Fun!!!!

Siege off Nablus
January, 2004
15 year old boy
who was shot while standing in front of his house. The sniper bulet hit Amjad in the back. He died on his way to the hospital. The second is Amer Kathym Arafat who was also shot in the back by a sniper bullet. The third is Rouhi Hazem Shouman, 25, who was also shot in the back by a sniper.

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and head while buying candy with her friends.
5 June 2004

15 year old boy & Amer Kathym & Rouhi Hazem Shouman all shot in the back by a sniper.

An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends

IDF shoots 13-year-old girl in the back with 20 bullets and then the IDF commander goes over to the girl and shoots her again to make sure she was dead
Tue., October 05, 2004

“I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."

Jesus King of the Jews

Attachments

• 012BE0A3-03E6-4977-916D-98994A3BBEFC.png
    012BE0A3-03E6-4977-916D-98994A3BBEFC.png
    47.8 KB · Views: 24

Oh My Such Fun!!!!

Siege off Nablus
January, 2004
15 year old boy

5 June 2004

Tue., October 05, 2004

Manson Family​
Amazing how you keep giving Israelis "qualities" found in every group of people. Especially about defending themselves and protecting their homeland.

You will not find one tribe, group, clan, Nation which has not defended itself from others, or created oral or written tradition which has not included some mythical ideas.

You steal from the Hebrew Scriptures to excuse the absolutely worthless religion education you have received.

The world does not revolve around the Jewish people.
The world does not depend on peace due to any Jewish action.
The second coming will not be coming even if all Jews are killed or forced to convert to Christianity.

Keep reading your favorite comic books about Jews and Israel.

Your thinking is a prime evidence as to why the Jewish People/Nation had to become sovereign over their traditional ancient homeland, no matter what the size ended up being. Just look at Jordan. There is the rest of the Jewish homeland, stolen by the British to give to Arabs who were made to run for their lives out of THEIR ancient homeland in Arabia.

Your signature photo is absolute perfect in describing you.

Jesus King of the Jews

Yes, one more "murder" you can be proud of.
Rabbi's convince the Romans to crucify Jesus
because He was preaching the old verses
revealing the bad things the Jews have done in the pasty.

So what do they doooo---- why have Him murdered Tooooo

Jesus King of the Jews

Just remind us:

What is your beef with the Jewish people?

Are you on a Christian crusade against the Jews because the NT says they killed Jesus?

Anything else?

Jesus King of the Jews

Birdbrain: Romans crucified Jesus, for sedition. Affirmed by Paul.

Attachments

• 0770A8AB-E09D-4BDD-ACE0-69361AFC5DEA.png
    0770A8AB-E09D-4BDD-ACE0-69361AFC5DEA.png
    282.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 2BA8110B-8D63-4A70-B14B-11B3C80219E7.png
    2BA8110B-8D63-4A70-B14B-11B3C80219E7.png
    389.1 KB · Views: 20
Before responding to your triad, I must say that when I use the term "Jew" I am not talking about "all" Jews but only those who murder; i.e. who are Israelis not Jews. There is a difference between "Jews" and Israelis, a BIG difference

Amazing how you keep giving Israelis "qualities" found in every group of people...

If this helps you sleep at night keep telling yourself this

Especially about defending themselves and protecting their homeland..

Defending themselves by murdering children? If this helps you sleep at night keep telling yourself this

You steal from the Hebrew Scriptures to excuse the absolutely worthless religion education you have received..

You are right, Judaism is a worthless religion. No not even that, it is a cult.

The world does not revolve around the Jewish people..

Thank God!!

The world does not depend on peace due to any Jewish action..

Wrong!! Peace will not begin to envelope the world until there is peace in the Holly Land

The second coming will not be coming..
It has already started. Open your eyes and you will see.

even if all Jews are killed or forced to convert to Christianity..

The Jews are not going to be killed, they are just going to fade away into history

..According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population

Your thinking is a prime evidence as to why the Jewish People/Nation had to become sovereign over their traditional ancient homeland, no matter what the size ended up being..

The Israelites NEVER had a traditional ancient homeland

Period

Before responding to your triad, I must say that when I use the term "Jew" I am not talking about "all" Jews but only those who murder; i.e. who are Israelis not Jews. There is a difference between "Jews" and Israelis, a BIG difference

Amazing how you keep giving Israelis "qualities" found in every group of people...

Defending themselves by murdering children? If this helps you sleep at night keep telling yourself this

You will not find one tribe, group, clan, Nation which has not defended itself from others, or created oral or written tradition which has not included some mythical ideas..

You steal from the Hebrew Scriptures to excuse the absolutely worthless religion education you have received..

Thank God!!

Wrong!! Peace will not begin to envelope the world until there is peace in the Holly Land

The Jews are not going to be killed, they are just going to fade away into history

..According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

Your thinking is a prime evidence as to why the Jewish People/Nation had to become sovereign over their traditional ancient homeland, no matter what the size ended up being..

Period

Jesus King of Israel in the Bible

Attachments

• BA75F4BC-33AE-4ED4-8EED-0717CF6A5EA2.png
    BA75F4BC-33AE-4ED4-8EED-0717CF6A5EA2.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 16

Thank God!!

Period
All you have written is absolute nonsense mainly because you have pulled ALL of it from conspiracy theory sites which or even the NT which is full of conspiracy theories about Jews and Judaism because it does not FIT what Christianity was created for.

But....regardless of all of that.....

YOU ARE ON THE WRONG THREAD !!!!!

This one is about DISCUSSING, and not attacking as you do, who are the indigenous people of the land.

And regardless of your endless tirades, the indigenous people are not going to change.

They are acknowledged even by Muslims and Arabs, including those who call themselves Palestinians.

They are the Jewish People, with a 3800 year presence on the land.

Deny all you want, because of the learned hatred of Jews you have been about all of your life.

It will never make one iota of difference as to who are the indigenous people of Ancient Canaan, also known as the Land of Israel, you recognize the land or the people or not.

Am Israel Chai :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back