The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus walked in the land of Israel, in the Bible. No mention of palestine never existed.

2403C670-6D38-42C7-90E2-E09D07A6F480.png

B.T.W.,

JoelT1, this is for you~~

I heard that the mosaic you keep reposting was the floor of a community bathroom and all who entered pissed on it.

:)-

JoelT1, we can go around and around on this until the ice sheets cover North America so I leave you with this~~

Ezekiel 21:32

You shall be for fuel to the fire; your blood shall be in the middle of the land; you shall be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

Amen :)-

JoelT1, we can go around and around on this until the ice sheets cover North America so I leave you with this~~

You shall be for fuel to the fire; your blood shall be in the middle of the land; you shall be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

Jesus “King of Israel”

Attachments

• 5CB20514-A66F-4885-83B1-E2A4D06327D9.png
    5CB20514-A66F-4885-83B1-E2A4D06327D9.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 33

Palestine never existed.

What was that citizenship order from 1925? Oh yeah, the:

Palestinian Citizenship Order, 1925 - Wikipedia

The law was required by Article 7 of the British Mandate for Palestine (legal instrument), which stated: "The Administration of Palestine shall be responsible for enacting a nationality law. There shall be included in this law provisions framed so as to facilitate the acquisition of Palestinian citizenship by Jews who take up their permanent residence in Palestine."

What was that citizenship order from 1925? Oh yeah, the:

Palestinian Citizenship Order, 1925 - Wikipedia

You either carelessly (or deliberately), cut and pasted from wiki, not understanding that editing occurs, when the obvious approach should have been to reference the original document.

Mandate for Palestine - The Palestine Order in LoN Council - Mandatory order (10 August 1922)

WHEREAS the Principal Allied Powers have agreed, for the purpose of giving effect to the provisions of Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, to entrust to a Mandatory selected by the said Powers the administration of the territory of Palestine, which formerly belonged to the Turkish Empire, within such boundaries as may be fixed by them;

Note the paragraph:

“to entrust to a Mandatory selected by the said Powers the administration of the territory of Palestine, which formerly belonged to the Turkish Empire, within such boundaries as may be fixed by them;”

What do you think that means?

1. "From there they marched against Egypt: and when they were in the part of Syria called Palestine, Psammetichus king of Egypt met them and persuaded them with gifts and prayers to come no further." (Herodotus, Hist. 1.105.1)

Israel, the indigenous name of the land, existed long before he was born The Mesha Stele | Louvre Museum | Paris

You have been brain washed, gullible or just refuse to admit to the truth, the choice is yours to make.

(Genesis 32:28 KJV) And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Iacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God, and with men, and hast preuailed.

(Ezek 36:17 KJV) Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their ..own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

(Ezek 36:18 KJV) Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it.

(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

why they were scattered and then gathered for judgement

(Jer 24:9 KJV) And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

(Ezekiel 21:32) Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

(Ezek 36:22 KJV) Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

BTW Israel as a state NEVER existed before 1947ad

1. "From there they marched against Egypt: and when they were in the part of Syria called Palestine, Psammetichus king of Egypt met them and persuaded them with gifts and prayers to come no further." (Herodotus, Hist. 1.105.1)

Birdbrain: Herodotus was Greek and wrote in Greek.

Israel, the indigenous name of the land, existed long before he was born The Mesha Stele | Louvre Museum | Paris

"Herodotus was Greek and wrote in Greek."

So what?

Birdbrain: Herodotus was Greek and wrote in Greek.

"Herodotus was Greek and wrote in Greek."

So what?

Damn, you’re stupid! Herodotus was Greek and referred to locations in a foreign language.

Israel existed 700+ years before Herodotus and Israel is the indigenous name Merneptah Stele

There were no Palestinians?

The society was founded on 31 March 1805, with its first meeting of 13 members taking place on 24 April 1805, at which it was decided with no further explanation that the Syrian Society "shall henceforth be denominated The Palestine Association"
Palestine Association - Wikipedia

1805... Hmmmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back