The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If those "other people" showed up, I would gladly give them a piece of the territory. (Though that is unlikely given that they were proto-Jews).
Historically, maybe (big maybe), bionically not.

I have SO not left this thread.
Fair, but you have refused to answer direct questions that lead to your narrative coming undone.

There is absolutely no extra-biblical evidence of JC.
Just false, and I'll just let you do your own research here as I really don't care. The point though is still that Bethlehem existed in Palestine for centuries prior to when Christ is believed to have been born, k?

I am fairly curious as to why you did not address anything else in my post.
What now, Teddy? Be specific, what have I not addressed that is on topic? And watch the video again if you must. What claims did she make that you take issue with. If you follow the rules and stay on topic, I will stop thinking of you as a troll.

Do you deny that in 450 BC, Herodotus referred to the area between Egypt and Phoenicia as Palestine?

Do you further deny that around 340 BC, Aristotle refereed to the Dead Sea as "a lake in Palestine?

Come on now, this is simple stuff and it is verified historical fact. The denial must stop to even begin to discuss a solution. Let the narrative be damned and focus on what we know.

So you are claiming that "Palestine" is a Greek word?

That would be quite impossible and had to have been translated from some other language, like Latin shortly afterward.

Now, now. What ever happened to not bringing up biblical stories as historical documents? Play by your own rules, now.
Fair, but the historical evidence that other people were there first is undeniable. I'm pretty sure, if you were to be honest, you would admit this.

Fair, but the historical evidence that other people were there first is undeniable.

The people who were there first......weren't Muslims.

I have been doping some fact checking. So far she is 100% correct.

1) The Palestine Exploration Fund (PEF) was founded under the royal patronage of Queen Victoria in 1865...
The Palestine Exploration Fund: History

2) Ariel Sharon or Ariel Scheinermann was born on February 26, 1928 in Kfar Malal, Palestine.

3)
220px-Mandate_for_Palestine_%28legal_instrument%29.png

Are these facts somehow not clear?

Read the document pictured in your #2. It says "Trans-Jordan".

When Todd and I agree, we must be on to something.

Fair, but you have refused to answer direct questions that lead to your narrative coming undone.

Just false, and I'll just let you do your own research here as I really don't care. The point though is still that Bethlehem existed in Palestine for centuries prior to when Christ is believed to have been born, k?

What now, Teddy? Be specific, what have I not addressed that is on topic? And watch the video again if you must. What claims did she make that you take issue with. If you follow the rules and stay on topic, I will stop thinking of you as a troll.

Do you deny that in 450 BC, Herodotus referred to the area between Egypt and Phoenicia as Palestine?

Do you further deny that around 340 BC, Aristotle refereed to the Dead Sea as "a lake in Palestine?

Come on now, this is simple stuff and it is verified historical fact. The denial must stop to even begin to discuss a solution. Let the narrative be damned and focus on what we know.

That would be quite impossible and had to have been translated from some other language, like Latin shortly afterward.

Do you further deny that around 340 BC, Aristotle referred to the Dead Sea as "a lake in Palestine?"

Do you further deny that around 340 BC, Aristotle referred to the Dead Sea as "a lake in Palestine?"

Yup. Jews were there before Muslims.

Did Herodotus and Aristotle speak English you dumb ass?

Repeating the same lie will not make it true. The word "Palestine" did not exist at that time, no matter how hard you try to say otherwise. It was translated from whatever the Greeks called that area.

Repeating the same lie will not make it true. The word "Palestine" did not exist at that time, no matter how hard you try to say otherwise. It was translated from whatever the Greeks called that area.
THAT is some impressive denial.

They weren't Muslims either dumb ass!
Of course not, but became Muslim.

THAT is some impressive denial.

They weren't Muslims either dumb ass!
Of course not, but became Muslim.

It is not an impressive denial, It's a historical fact, dumb ass!

How do you know they all became Muslim if you are constantly denying historical facts? I am sure there were Christians and Jews that also became Muslim when given the choice to convert or die. Don't you?

How do you know they all became Muslim if you are constantly denying historical facts? I am sure there were Christians and Jews...
Yes, historical facts, before they were Muslim they were Christians and Jews.

that also became Muslim when given the choice to convert or die. Don't you?
Yes, agreed, but many simply chose Christianity and many simply chose Islam.

How do you know they all became Muslim if you are constantly denying historical facts? I am sure there were Christians and Jews...

Why do you keep acknowledging that I am right, yet you apparently don't learn anything from it?

Why do you keep acknowledging that I am right, yet you apparently don't learn anything from it?
Because his mullah pays him to do that.

Shusha has been asking about this and as biblical stories are central to the zionist narrative, I thought I'd give it a shot. Does this offer the Palestinian people any hope? I guess it depends if we can put science ahead of biblical tales, thus being able to change the narrative... and no, not an easy ask.

Back in 2002, two archeologists, Israel Finkelstein from Israel and Neil Asher Silberman from America, but who studied archeology at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, published a book that had the zionists going crazy because both of these men were highly respected in their field.
Israel Finkelstein - Wikipedia
Neil Asher Silberman - Wikipedia

What is strange is that this was not the first time that this information had been published. Their work actually replicated prior work that was done by another Israeli, Ze'ev Herzog, who published many of the same findings in 1999.

So, what are these findings and why did the zionists become enraged?

Herzog cites evidence supporting that "the Israelites were never in Egypt, did not wander in the desert, did not conquer the land in a military campaign and did not pass it on to the 12 tribes of Israel. Perhaps even harder to swallow is the fact that the united monarchy of David and Solomon, which is described by the Bible as a regional power, was at most a small tribal kingdom. And it will come as an unpleasant shock to many that the god of Israel, Jehovah, had a female consort and that the early Israelite religion adopted monotheism only in the waning period of the monarchy and not at Mount Sinai".
Ze'ev Herzog - Wikipedia

...many of the most famous stories in the Bible—the wanderings of the patriarchs, the Exodus from Egypt, Joshua’s conquest of Canaan, and David and Solomon’s vast empire—reflect the world of the later authors rather than actual historical facts...
https://www.amazon.com/Bible-Unearthed-Archaeologys-Vision-Ancient/dp/0684869136&tag=ff0d01-20

Food for thought?

I have seen plenty of archeological evidence that would link the Jew stories to Israel.
Personally, i dont give a shit. The Jews are there now and thats what matters. Is this America or Is this land broken up into Indian Tribes? What about all the other conquered Nations?

The Scriptures treat Israel as a secondary kingdom of no importance, a place of incorrigible sinners, whereas Judah is considered the great and just kingdom whose capital is Jerusalem, where King Solomon established a splendid temple during the glorious era of the united monarchy. Finkelstein is dubious about the existence of this great united monarchy.

"There is no archaeological evidence for it," he says. "This is something unexampled in history. I don't think there is any other place in the world where there was a city with such a wretched material infrastructure but which succeeded in creating such a sweeping movement in its favor as Jerusalem, which even in its time of greatness was a joke in comparison to the cities of Assyria, Babylon or Egypt. It was a typical mountain village. There is no magnificent finding, no gates of Nebuchadnezzar, no Assyrian reliefs, no Egyptian temples - nothing. Even the temple couldn't compete with the temples of Egypt and their splendor."
read more:
Grounds for disbelief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back