The Official "I Voted Today" Thread

Yes. Don't be an idiot. What do you think this is, some 3rd world country?
Yes.

In 3rd world countries one candidate tends to tell their supporters to attack the supporters of another candidate and block off travel to the events of the other candidate.

Hillary supporters would fit in perfectly with the 3rd world, and that is why they want more of the 3rd world to come to America.

lol, then LEAVE. Get the fuck out of here.
Unlike the Syrians and half of North Africa, most western fighting age men aren't cowards. They don't run away. They stay and fight for their country.

Hey Tilly, if your statement is true, then why is it that less than 1 percent of this country actually has served in the military? You're right, they don't run away from a fight, they simply don't participate and don't enlist.

However.....................I find it absolutely hilarious that those who have never enlisted or served have a strong opinion about how our military should do things.
The military does what the government wants it to do.

Why would people who hate the government enlist in the military to be under the thumb of the government?

So 99% of the county hates the military? :confused:

California. Wife and I mailed ours yesterday. My entire clan will vote for Hillary Clinton.
Florida. My daughter and her husband are campaigning for Hillary in Miami.

I will be wearing this T shirt walking around inside my company. See what happens.

22a63931e0a9b2ceadfcc56ab3896a89.png

Tomorrow, I am going to put on one of my best 420 friendly shirts, then I will grab my U.S. Navy (Retired) ballcap, and my room mate and I will leave the house.

I am then going to the seafood shack that serves some of the best raw oysters in Amarillo, as well as has one of the best end of the month specials (you've gotta find Joe's, as well as call to find out what the special is).

I will then go and do my American duty (that I also served 20 years in the military to defend) and vote for the candidate of my choice.

I'll tell you what happens, as well as my vote, tomorrow afternoon.

Went without a hitch. We had paper here because there weren't enough machines they said. It was the most pact as I have ever seen it. Many in line were proud trumpkins, and I assume the silent ones were "with her". No weirdness, no fights no voter intimidation no protesters. Oh, and my Dad is finally a citizen so today was his first time voting. He is very proud of himself.

I love when New Citizens come in to vote. They are so proud and excited.

Yup. I was pissed when my MA voted her first time. was 1980 I think, can't remember anything other then it was hot, the line was long and I was a 5 year old that had way better shit to do then stand in that line.

I voted anything democrat. I also supported raising the minimum wage, increasing the tax on cigarettes, and for universal healthcare in Colorado.

Today, I got up, put on my "Hakuna Some Marijuana (it means get high bitch)" shirt, put on my US Navy (Retired) ball cap and went to Scott's Oyster Bar for lunch where I had a dozen raw oysters on the half shell, and my roomie got seafood stuffed peppers.

After lunch, we dropped by the voting place (it was 12:15), and the lot was packed, so we went and did another errand on our list and went back.

Even though we went back 45 min. later, the parking lot was STILL packed to the gills, and the line went across the room twice, and then down a hall (about 50 ft). My roomie sat down (she has a condition) and I stood in line to vote.

About 30 min. later (after having a really interesting conversation about the movie "13 Hours" about the Benghazi attack with a person next to me in line), we were both at the head of the line. I showed my ID card and voter card, she scanned it and my information came up. She verified my address with me, printed out a slip with a number on it and 2 data strips. One was placed in a book I signed next to, the other they used for their records, and the slip had a code number on it for me to enter into the voting machine.

I signed into the voting machine with my number, and placed my votes. The machine then showed me a summary of my vote, I verified it, and then pressed the "cast ballot" button.

On the way out of the door, I was talking with my roomie, and said in a moderately loud voice to her when she said she was glad she got to vote, "If you don't vote, you have no reason to squeak about the outcome", and not only did a lot of people smile at me, but a couple of them said (in a moderately loud tone so others could hear) "You bet, you gotta vote".

Now, with all the security of them verifying your ID from a photo ID, as well as your voter ID, running you through the system from the bar code on your voter ID, and finally, giving you a code number to enter into the machine looked to me like it was pretty secure and zero chance of voter fraud (at least here in Amarillo).

Although..............last night on the local news there was a story where one woman claimed that the machine changed her ballot. What more than likely happened is that she bumped the wheel while it was on the verification page, and according to the news and what the ballot places have said, that is the only incident of something like that happening, and they chalked it up to voter error, not voter fraud.

And yeah..............I told you I would say who I voted for this year. I went straight Democrat this cycle.

Last edited:
Good stuff. Keep 'em coming!

And remember, junkies, if you don't vote by the end of the week YOU BETTER DELETE YOUR GODDAMN ACCOUNT HERE.

And remember, junkies, if you don't vote by the end of the week YOU BETTER DELETE YOUR GODDAMN ACCOUNT HERE.

You know SYTFE, you should give them at least until early voting is over. If they are true political junkies, they will vote early.

Even if they wait until voting day, they're still good in my book, because at least they voted.

However...................if they DON'T vote? They should leave immediately and go somewhere else.

You can't bitch about the elections if you don't vote.

You know SYTFE, you should give them at least until early voting is over. If they are true political junkies, they will vote early.

Even if they wait until voting day, they're still good in my book, because at least they voted.

However...................if they DON'T vote? They should leave immediately and go somewhere else.

You can't bitch about the elections if you don't vote.

Just trying to keep the pressure on folks. :beer:

You know how I put pressure on people to vote? When they see my ballcap (it says U.S. Navy Retired on it), they walk up and thank me for my service.

I then tell them if they really appreciate what I did, they will vote because defending America and it's democracy is one of the primary purposes of the military. I also tell them I don't care who they vote for, I just care that they vote, and if they really appreciate the service of the military, they will vote as well.

Almost all of them will immediately agree with me and they then say they will vote.

Whether or not it's just lip service they're giving me, it doesn't matter, I still got my point across.

And.............I'm non partisan and I'm polite about it.

California. Wife and I mailed ours yesterday. My entire clan will vote for Hillary Clinton.

I will be wearing this T shirt walking around inside my company. See what happens.

I've never done a mail-in vote. How do you know it's received and recorded? Do you get a receipt?

I've never done a mail-in vote. How do you know it's received and recorded? Do you get a receipt?

In my county you can check online.

You know, I had to vote absentee ballot by mail while I was in the Navy. Every election, they would come down with the ballots and pass them out, we'd fill them in and mail them off.

Nope, never got a receipt that my ballot made it to the polling place. I simply trusted that the military mail would get it to where it needed to be.

Here in Oregon I vote by mail...I just voted....There's no fucking way to defraud this system and if you did you'd spend the next 25 years behind bars.

Why did I choose who I did?
1. I like clean air, water, food and investment within our country.
2. She is experienced and sane.
3. She isn't a dirt bag like Trump.

I voted for Hillary Clinton

:laugh:

I voted today, against every Democrat on the ballot, against every Democrat supported initiative, against every spending increase. :beer:

You've made an excellent argument for requiring an intelligence test to vote.

In this country I am free to loath and hate liberals and to vote against them, choke on it.

You just dig yourself deeper here Sparky.
--- You didn't say "liberals" above ........... you said "every Democrat".

Let me guess ..... you don't know the difference, do you? :itsok:

As I said --- excellent argument for requiring an intelligence test to vote.

I voted today, against every Democrat on the ballot, against every Democrat supported initiative, against every spending increase. :beer:

You've made an excellent argument for requiring an intelligence test to vote.

In this country I am free to loath and hate liberals and to vote against them, choke on it.

You just dig yourself deeper here Sparky.
--- You didn't say "liberals" above ........... you said "every Democrat".

Let me guess ..... you don't know the difference, do you? :itsok:

As I said --- excellent argument for requiring an intelligence test to vote.

Every Democrat is either a liberal or a liberal collaborator hence I punished them accordingly. :Boom2:

Forum List

Back