The Official "I Voted Today" Thread

Voted today took about 30 minutes to get through the line no issues using a photo I.D. or with the machines. As for who I voted for they are an asshole people can make of that what they wish.

California. Wife and I mailed ours yesterday. My entire clan will vote for Hillary Clinton.
Florida. My daughter and her husband are campaigning for Hillary in Miami.

I will be wearing this T shirt walking around inside my company. See what happens.

22a63931e0a9b2ceadfcc56ab3896a89.png

I've never done a mail-in vote. How do you know it's received and recorded? Do you get a receipt?

This is my first time to do a mail in vote because I may not be here on Nov. 8. I dropped it to San Diego Registrar of Voters drop box with other voters and no I did not get any receipt.

And also my first time to vote Democrat.

I voted today, against every Democrat on the ballot, against every Democrat supported initiative, against every spending increase. :beer:

You've made an excellent argument for requiring an intelligence test to vote.

In this country I am free to loath and hate liberals and to vote against them, choke on it.

You just dig yourself deeper here Sparky.
--- You didn't say "liberals" above ........... you said "every Democrat".

Let me guess ..... you don't know the difference, do you? :itsok:

As I said --- excellent argument for requiring an intelligence test to vote.

Every Democrat is either a liberal or a liberal collaborator hence I punished them accordingly. :Boom2:

:dig:

maxresdefault.jpg

I consider this election to be sort of like the twelve days of Christmas, so I am voting by mail 12 times for Hillary. Trumpettes seem to expect that from me, so I would not want to disappoint them.

You know how I put pressure on people to vote? When they see my ballcap (it says U.S. Navy Retired on it), they walk up and thank me for my service.

I then tell them if they really appreciate what I did, they will vote because defending America and it's democracy is one of the primary purposes of the military. I also tell them I don't care who they vote for, I just care that they vote, and if they really appreciate the service of the military, they will vote as well.

Almost all of them will immediately agree with me and they then say they will vote.

Whether or not it's just lip service they're giving me, it doesn't matter, I still got my point across.

And.............I'm non partisan and I'm polite about it.

That's very cool. I prefer to be an asshole, but that's just me. :biggrin:

California. Wife and I mailed ours yesterday. My entire clan will vote for Hillary Clinton.
Florida. My daughter and her husband are campaigning for Hillary in Miami.

I will be wearing this T shirt walking around inside my company. See what happens.

22a63931e0a9b2ceadfcc56ab3896a89.png

I've never done a mail-in vote. How do you know it's received and recorded? Do you get a receipt?

This is my first time to do a mail in vote because I may not be here on Nov. 8. I dropped it to San Diego Registrar of Voters drop box with other voters and no I did not get any receipt.

And also my first time to vote Democrat.

You can track your ballot at SD Elections web site. Voters

I'm voting every day from here 'til the election. Voter fraud FTW!!!

I went down to the courthouse to vote, but could not get in because of all the RWers down there trying to file paperwork to impeach Obama. Oh, well.

I mailed in my ballot a few days ago...along with my wife's....other CA voters, be aware that there are enough measures you need more than one stamp! No on all Props. and no on all incumbents.

So you're married to another woman, right? Does she refer to you as her husband?

I mailed in my ballot a few days ago...along with my wife's....other CA voters, be aware that there are enough measures you need more than one stamp! No on all Props. and no on all incumbents.

So you're married to another woman, right? Does she refer to you as her husband?

I'm also married to another woman. She is my wife and I am hers. Curiosity satisfied?

I am voting NOW !!!

Just got my ballot in the mail.

Filling it out and taking it to the post office right away.

This is a good year for voting 3rd Party.

I voted today in Tennessee. Had to show my picture ID. The paper ballot was in the machine and I could look at it at the end of touching the screen to indicate my choices. The election person said that early voting has been a great success. There have been wait lines everyday.

I'm also married to another woman. She is my wife and I am hers. Curiosity satisfied?

Not really....so who pushes the grocery cart?
huh.gif

Not really....so who pushes the grocery cart?
huh.gif

One of the kids if I can drag them to the commissary, but usually it just depends who does it that week. Sometimes her, sometimes me. Any other mundane tasks you want to discuss?

Forum List

Back