The official response from liberals for all the evil they embrace

What Bucs90 said to himself after being canned as a police officer...

roflmaok.jpg

Liberals celebrate the importing of tens of thousands of unknown origin/identity Muslims from the Middle East, where they regularly throw gays off buildings, behead and stone women to death for GETTING raped, and send their children to commit suicide bombings????
Gee, you make that sound like a bad thing...
How many are you willing to personally take into your trailer?

Liberals celebrate the importing of tens of thousands of unknown origin/identity Muslims from the Middle East, where they regularly throw gays off buildings, behead and stone women to death for GETTING raped, and send their children to commit suicide bombings????
Houses, and dumbfuck, there are 12 million empty dwellings in this country. We could import all of Syria and still not fucking notice.

Houses, and dumbfuck, there are 12 million empty dwellings in this country. We could import all of Syria and still not fucking notice.

Someone owns them yet you want to use someone else's property. You don't have a say except for your trailers.

Someone owns them yet you want to use someone else's property. You don't have a say except for your trailers.
Someone does own them, most of them that is, and we call that someone "banks" in most cases, who would be only too happy to have them off their books and being used as designed again. You can stop wetting your pretty panties about where these people will stay now, we have more than enough room for the scary Sand *******.

We can always count on you to bend over, grab your ankles, and take one for the boy.

Typical mouth-breather post. Yanno, high school might let you back in to finish if you ask them.
We can always count on you to bend over, grab your ankles, and take one for the boy.
Someone in elementary school could debate better than you rightard and they wouldn't have to resort to racism either.

Someone does own them, most of them that is, and we call that someone "banks" in most cases, who would be only too happy to have them off their books and being used as designed again. You can stop wetting your pretty panties about where these people will stay now, we have more than enough room for the scary Sand *******.

So you speak for the banks? Interesting. I'd be you don't have any say in what they do.

Typical mouth-breather post. Yanno, high school might let you back in to finish if you ask them.
This division will have to be addressed. Either by peaceful means, or otherwise.
you can always count on crazy dog groomer lady to toss out revolutionary rhetoric :clap2:
Someone in elementary school could debate better than you rightard and they wouldn't have to resort to racism either.

Typical Obama ass licker.

You're of the elementary school mentality and have shown you can't hold a candle to me son.

We'd notice. Mass murder and bombings on CNN would be noticeable.

Yeah, wouldn't happen. And the ones that are to come, those people are already here, dumbfuck.

So you speak for the banks? Interesting. I'd be you don't have any say in what they do.
You are a moron almost without an equal.

I'm not the one making claims I can't support.
Banks wanting to get real estate off their books isn't even a claim that requires support, if you fucking knew anything at all.

It does when you make it as a claim. Since you're unwilling to back up what you say with objective proof, again, I know all I need to know about you. Typical Liberal who thinks people should believe it because he said it.

Banks wanting to get real estate off their books isn't even a claim that requires support, if you fucking knew anything at all.

It does when you make it as a claim. Since you're unwilling to back up what you say with objective proof, again, I know all I need to know about you. Typical Liberal who thinks people should believe it because he said it.
You don't have to believe it because I said it, dumbass. Ask any banker, or real estate agent.

That "claim" needs about as much support as objects fall down here, not up.

You don't have to believe it because I said it, dumbass. Ask any banker, or real estate agent.

That "claim" needs about as much support as objects fall down here, not up.

I asked you. YOU made the claim.

Again, I know all I need to know about your kind.

Yeah, wouldn't happen. And the ones that are to come, those people are already here, dumbfuck.

So PaintMyHouse let me get this straight.

YOU'RE SAYING....if America brought every Syrian in Syria here....there would NOT be an uptick in Islamic radical murders in the US??? Seriously?

Forum List

Back