The official response from liberals for all the evil they embrace

Gee, you make that sound like a bad thing...
How many are you willing to personally take into your trailer?
Houses, and dumbfuck, there are 12 million empty dwellings in this country. We could import all of Syria and still not fucking notice.

We'd notice. Mass murder and bombings on CNN would be noticeable.
Yeah, wouldn't happen. And the ones that are to come, those people are already here, dumbfuck.

So PaintMyHouse let me get this straight.

YOU'RE SAYING....if America brought every Syrian in Syria here....there would NOT be an uptick in Islamic radical murders in the US??? Seriously?

He said that they should be able to live in the 12 million or so empty dwellings in the U.S. today.

Houses, and dumbfuck, there are 12 million empty dwellings in this country. We could import all of Syria and still not fucking notice.

Yeah, wouldn't happen. And the ones that are to come, those people are already here, dumbfuck.

YOU'RE SAYING....if America brought every Syrian in Syria here....there would NOT be an uptick in Islamic radical murders in the US??? Seriously?
No, I said if you brought them all here you wouldn't notice, we have plenty of room, and housing. Learn to fucking read, dumbass.

It's clear PaintMyHouse is delusional and living in some fictional fairy tale world in his own mind.

You are a moron almost without an equal.

I'm not the one making claims I can't support.
Banks wanting to get real estate off their books isn't even a claim that requires support, if you fucking knew anything at all.

It does when you make it as a claim. Since you're unwilling to back up what you say with objective proof, again, I know all I need to know about you. Typical Liberal who thinks people should believe it because he said it.
You don't have to believe it because I said it, dumbass. Ask any banker, or real estate agent.

That "claim" needs about as much support as objects fall down here, not up.

I asked you. YOU made the claim.

Again, I know all I need to know about your kind.
It's not a "claim", dumbass. It's banking, and housing, and real estate all of which you know nothing about, obviously.

Your question is as valid as how do I know bears shit in the woods, and just as fucking dumb.

No, I said if you brought them all here you wouldn't notice, we have plenty of room, and housing. Learn to fucking read, dumbass.

And I said we would notice.....from the CNN headlines of additional terror attacks. Learn to read and comprehend. Dumbass.

I like this Stuart better:

And we know these are Republicans.

Last edited by a moderator:

And I said we would notice.....from the CNN headlines of additional terror attacks. Learn to read and comprehend. Dumbass.
There won't be more terror, or at least enough to give a fuck about. Radical Islam is already here.

There won't be more terror, or at least enough to give a fuck about. Radical Islam is already here.

So bringing 12,000,000 Syrians here wouldn't result in more terror attacks than if we didn't bring them?

Son....you've reached a new level of retardation that isn't healthy to debate with. It is possibly contagious. Seriously....you're setting the standard here for retardation of lefties and that's quite a task.

In context of stats....San Bernadino was irrelevant. You didn't give a fuck did you?

In context of stats....San Bernadino was irrelevant. You didn't give a fuck did you?
Why do you think I want all the guns, dumbfuck...

Yeah you say that dumb shit all the time.

1. You are nobody. You are as irrelevant as an ant. So what you want means nothing.
2. YOU aren't taking anyone's guns. Try it. You won't get the guns....might get some bullets though!

Wow.....didn't think I'd actually get a liberal to acknowledge that it is in fact okay for one of these things to be happening.

PaintMyHouse...on the record...doesn't think it's a bad thing to import these Muslims who toss homos off rooftops or stone and behead rape victims.
We already have those people here, and most coming here wouldn't do anything of the kind. Grow - up.

They wouldn't? Hmmm. Because Europe is seeing that savage culture emerge.

And "most" wouldn't? So you acknowledge some of these "refugees" would commit terrorist acts and commit murder on gays/women? So....WHY bring them?
Because it changes nothing, dumbfuck. We already have Islamic radicals here. A few here or there doesn't change a fucking thing and we don't run society based on the fact that you wet your panties every time a Sand ****** says boo...

Here it is folks. "A few radical Muslims here or there doesn't change a fucking thing" the liberal says.

Hmmm. A few did 9-11. A few did Paris.

Let's hope a few....find PaintMyHouse in their path and he gets to experience what they do.
He's a coward. He would hide behind the toilet in a bus station can.

1. You are nobody. You are as irrelevant as an ant. So what you want means nothing.
2. YOU aren't taking anyone's guns. Try it. You won't get the guns....might get some bullets though!
Just a matter of time, little man.

Wow.....didn't think I'd actually get a liberal to acknowledge that it is in fact okay for one of these things to be happening.

PaintMyHouse...on the record...doesn't think it's a bad thing to import these Muslims who toss homos off rooftops or stone and behead rape victims.
We already have those people here, and most coming here wouldn't do anything of the kind. Grow - up.

And "most" wouldn't? So you acknowledge some of these "refugees" would commit terrorist acts and commit murder on gays/women? So....WHY bring them?
Because it changes nothing, dumbfuck. We already have Islamic radicals here. A few here or there doesn't change a fucking thing and we don't run society based on the fact that you wet your panties every time a Sand ****** says boo...

Here it is folks. "A few radical Muslims here or there doesn't change a fucking thing" the liberal says.

Let's hope a few....find PaintMyHouse in their path and he gets to experience what they do.
No, that's you three, afraid for your lives because the Sand ******* are coming.

Get over your fears, grow up, and act like men, for once in your lives.

You'll be long dead before that time ever comes coward.

More than likely, little dick. That changes nothing at all, your deadly toys are gone, it's just a matter of time.

No, that's you three, afraid for your lives because the Sand ******* are coming.

Get over our fears?? Says the moron who spews on and on about needing to take away the scary guns.

Hey faggot....get over your fear of guns. Doctors and cars kill far more per year than guns. Dumbass.

Get over our fears?? Says the moron who spews on and on about needing to take away the scary guns.

Hey faggot....get over your fear of guns. Doctors and cars kill far more per year than guns. Dumbass.
I don't fear guns, I own them. I use them as intended, to kill things.

More than likely, little dick. That changes nothing at all, your deadly toys are gone, it's just a matter of time.

Ah a little dick joke. Got me there, man, where do you come up with your material? You should probably audition for Comedy Central or SNL. Seriously bro...you're that funny. No bro...like really....you are that good! I bet you'd be the next Seinfeld or Eddie Murphy.

Forum List

Back