The official "When will Kamala do a press conference?" thread

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021

Kamala keeps chickening out. Day after day. No reason to do what happened in Iowa 2020....

Every day Kamala should be asked why she is too chicken to do a press conference. This is embarrassing....

I've got NEVER in the pool... no matter what happens, she will NEVER respond to anything that requires thinking on your feet.

I get it, most of her career, she was not on her feet... and maybe that's the problem. Gargling "Buy me a BMW" with a black dick in her mouth did not prepare her for this moment in time.... nor did it unburden her from what was or could have been, e pluribus unum, hallow be thy name.

syphilis anyone.jpg

She is too dumb to know anything about oil and gas, so the White House will not allow her to do a press conference.

Kamala keeps chickening out. Day after day. No reason to do what happened in Iowa 2020....

Every day Kamala should be asked why she is too chicken to do a press conference. This is embarrassing....

If we had a free press, she could never get away with this.

Five weeks since she was anointed and no presser, no long form interview.

Would you hire Kamala to run your company without an intense interview?.... if not why would you hire her to run your country without one?...

It is what the DemonRat Party has turned into. Just listening to 30 seconds of them makes one feel ill.

They were running around like little demons not too long ago, saying 'Trump is a threat to democracy'. Then they threw Biden out a window (a week after the failed assassination of Trump) and anointed Harris, who never won a single delegate in a primary or caucus.

I can see why the Trump cultists are so upset. Without the nutty conservative MSM doing their dirty work, they know Republicans have no chance. And Harris won't give our nutty conservative MSM the chance to do that dirty work.

Guess what, Trump cult losers. Harris doesn't need the MSM. That's why she's telling them to pound sand. She controls the narrative, and if that makes the Trump cult losers cry, so much the better.

If the MSM wants to ask tough questions, they can start asking them of arch-coward Trump, and then making him answer. Sure, they'll ask a tough question. Then Trump will refuse to answer it and ramble about something totally unrelated for several minutes, being that he's such a cowardly little bitch, and a dementia-addled diaper-wearer. And the MSM won't press it, letting Trump get away with running.

The MSM, above all, wants to protect their jobs. If they ask a Republican a tough question, they lose access to those Republicans, so they lose their jobs. That's why the MSM is so fanatically devoted to fluffing Republicans.

Forum List

Back