The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More violence will mean more blood on the hands of the corrupt MSM, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton.

Look for violence this Saturday. Race pimp Al Sharpton is organizing a 100+ city protest for Treyvon this weekend.

If riots erupt from the protests he organizes, he should be arrested and charged with inciting a riot.

Martin broke Zimmerman's nose after he hid in the bushes and attacked Zimmerman.
That was the defense and the jury followed the law that states per statute that the state must prove each and every element of their case and the Judge charged the jury "George Zimmerman has to prove nothing".
The state had nothing to show otherwise and so the jury had no choice but to follow the law and the Judge's jury instructions.
Something about the Constitution, an interesting document I suggest you check out.

Look for violence this Saturday. Race pimp Al Sharpton is organizing a 100+ city protest for Treyvon this weekend.

If riots erupt from the protests he organizes, he should be arrested and charged with inciting a riot.

Well MLK should have been as well. But he wasn't. Every rally he had he beat it out first, THEN the riot started.

And please don't tell me to go look him up. I was around then.

Just like we all knew in those days that and MLK rally meant violence we all also knew there would be riots when 0bama took office. And we tried to walk on eggshells for the 8 fucking years. If one of mine gets hurt of killed, they best consider first that mamma doesn't have anything to lose, here.

But I agree, Sharpton should end up in prison if anyone is hurt or killed.

Last edited:
I feel by all the statements that have been thrown around in this thread shows that there are people that have some very strong feelings. Some are saying some very strong things against another and there is a big snow ball affect going on here and people seem to be saying some very hateful things to one another. I know that there have been some people on here that have been talking to each other for a long time and now there have been some name calling and strong statements said to each other. I wish we could all just start thinking of a way to redirect the energy that has been created and use it for the common good and find a way to fix the issues at hand instead of the mud slinging.

Wow. You just have an AMAZING talent for stating the obvious.

"Police charged Dunn, a software engineer, with murder and attempted murder one day after the shooting. He remains in jail. Dunn's lawyer has indicated he will build a defense around Florida’s Stand Your Ground law, which gives shooters the right to use deadly force when they feel threatened and does not require them to retreat."

I don't think Dunn has a case.

Feeling threatened by loud music...Dunn should have just driven away.

The most common perception of the Trayvon Martin shooting is George Zimmerman is a wannabe cop who pursued and harrassed Martin because Martin is Black and Zimmerman is a racist. This source of this perception is the media's focus on the events surrounding the actual confrontation and their failure to afford equal exposure to the following circumstances.

Reuters| By the summer of 2011, Twin Lakes was experiencing a rash of burglaries and break-ins. Previously a family-friendly, first-time homeowner community, it was devastated by the recession that hit the Florida housing market, and transient renters began to occupy some of the 263 town houses in the complex. Vandalism and occasional drug activity were reported, and home values plunged. One resident who bought his home in 2006 for $250,000 said it was worth $80,000 today.

At least eight burglaries were reported within Twin Lakes in the 14 months prior to the Trayvon Martin shooting, according to the Sanford Police Department. Yet in a series of interviews, Twin Lakes residents said dozens of reports of attempted break-ins and would-be burglars casing homes had created an atmosphere of growing fear in the neighborhood.

In several of the incidents, witnesses identified the suspects to police as young black men. Twin Lakes is about 50 percent white, with an African-American and Hispanic population of about 20 percent each, roughly similar to the surrounding city of Sanford, according to U.S. Census data.

One morning in July 2011, a black teenager walked up to Zimmerman’s front porch and stole a bicycle, neighbors told Reuters. A police report was taken, though the bicycle was not recovered.

But it was the August incursion into the home of Olivia Bertalan that really troubled the neighborhood, particularly Zimmerman. Shellie was home most days, taking online courses towards certification as a registered nurse.

On August 3, Bertalan was at home with her infant son while her husband, Michael, was at work. She watched from a downstairs window, she said, as two black men repeatedly rang her doorbell and then entered through a sliding door at the back of the house. She ran upstairs, locked herself inside the boy’s bedroom, and called a police dispatcher, whispering frantically.

“I said, ‘What am I supposed to do? I hear them coming up the stairs!’” she told Reuters. Bertalan tried to coo her crying child into silence and armed herself with a pair of rusty scissors.

Police arrived just as the burglars – who had been trying to disconnect the couple’s television – fled out a back door. Shellie Zimmerman saw a black male teen running through her backyard and reported it to police.

http://the-american-journal.com/zimmerman-neighbors-fear-black-youth/

These are facts presented to the jurors by the Defense and which account for the Not Guilty verdict. While race certainly played a part in shaping the jurors' opinion of Zimmerman's motivation to pursue and question Martin, in view of this history of ample provocation it seems presumptuous to accuse Zimmerman and his jury of racism.

While Zimmerman is clearly guilty of using bad judgment his actions were motivated by far more substantive circumstances than racism. And to charge him with murder was excessive.

"Police charged Dunn, a software engineer, with murder and attempted murder one day after the shooting. He remains in jail. Dunn's lawyer has indicated he will build a defense around Florida’s Stand Your Ground law, which gives shooters the right to use deadly force when they feel threatened and does not require them to retreat."

What's the deal with the shotgun? I only have 1 bar so that's all I know other than media om way.

I feel by all the statements that have been thrown around in this thread shows that there are people that have some very strong feelings. Some are saying some very strong things against another and there is a big snow ball affect going on here and people seem to be saying some very hateful things to one another. I know that there have been some people on here that have been talking to each other for a long time and now there have been some name calling and strong statements said to each other. I wish we could all just start thinking of a way to redirect the energy that has been created and use it for the common good and find a way to fix the issues at hand instead of the mud slinging.

Wow. You just have an AMAZING talent for stating the obvious.

Maybe I maybe taking the way this was typed wrong. I hope that the statement above was not meant to be sarcastic. I made a statement that I put my whole heart in.

What's the deal with the shotgun? I only have 1 bar so that's all I know other than media om way.

Ohhh, I sped read past the shotgun.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/01/us/shotgun-report-central-in-florida-shooting-case.html?_r=0

MIAMI — The case against Michael Dunn, a software developer charged with second-degree murder in the shooting of a 17-year-old Jacksonville student at a convenience store, hinges on a shotgun.

Mr. Dunn told his lawyer that he fired his handgun eight times on Nov. 23 only after one of the four teenagers in a car threatened him and pointed a shotgun his way. Two of the gunshots killed the teenager, Jordan Davis, a high school senior who wanted to join the Marine Corps. But so far, Jacksonville law enforcement officers have not found a shotgun.

I DUNN-o???

5'11" my ass. I see picture after picture with him towering over people. The 6'3" reports are more accurate. More corruption from the state to list him at 5'11"

The problem is, his autopsy report has him at five foot eleven inches. Do you argue with the autopsy report? You actually believe that is inaccurate?

I do disagree. One of four things likely happened:

1. The coroner was paid off.
2. The coroner was blackmailed.
3. The coroner was corruptly sympathetic to the idea that TM was a 'victim' and he fudged the report.
4. A lazy coroner simply used the height listed on the driver's license.

5'11" my ass. I see picture after picture with him towering over people. The 6'3" reports are more accurate. More corruption from the state to list him at 5'11"

The problem is, his autopsy report has him at five foot eleven inches. Do you argue with the autopsy report? You actually believe that is inaccurate?

I do disagree. One of four things likely happened:

1. The coroner was paid off.
2. The coroner was blackmailed.
3. The coroner was corruptly sympathetic to the idea that TM was a 'victim' and he fudged the report.
4. A lazy coroner simply used the height listed on the driver's license.

5. The ME is an idiot.

There I fixed it.

3524147233_61cfce0df7.jpg

What Influenced The Zimmerman Jury?

The evidence (and lack thereof), common sense, logic, fairness, their oaths and the law.

I agree. ^^^

The OP question is a charged question. There is nothing to influence or not influence, the jury studied the evidence and came to the right decision.

Period.

What Influenced The Zimmerman Jury?

The evidence (and lack thereof), common sense, logic, fairness, their oaths and the law.

I read the title of this thread and immediately said THE EVIDENCE influenced the jury. Anyone that thinks otherwise isn't thinking clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back