The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning!

Snookie, in your heart do you believe GZ was racist? Because there really hasn't been any evidence of that. He took up the cause of underprivileged kids, tutoring and mentoring them. He tried to bring attention to the case of a homeless black man who was beaten by the son of a police officer. I know you feel the jury came to the wrong decision, but do you really feel GZ was racist and hateful?

I believe he was racial profiling.

Zimmerman is an underachieving attention whore.

He never helped anyone without an ulterior motive.

Like the woman who testified that Zimmerman came to her house after she was home invaded and offered to help.

I think he was trying to put the blast on her for some nookie.

Those are some pretty disgusting allegations. Can you back them up ?

If everything went down the exact same way, except that his victim was a pretty blonde white girl.

Even if she had stolen items from neighbors houses on her person and marijuana in her pockets, and oozing from her pores.

I'd bet my bottom-dollar on that.

It depends, would the pretty blonde white girl be beating Zimmerman's head into the concrete? If the pretty blonde white girl was bigger than Zimmerman, and a trained fighter who posted her fights on You Tube and carried them on her cell phone, it would have turned out the same way.
Zimmerman was bigger than Trayvon had police cadet training. Video at the time of Zimmerman's arrest did not even show a band aid. He could have used equal physical force but instead he used deadly force. Little PAB is what he is.

And as a man I can tell you I was stronger faster more agile at 17 then at 29. And a lot more aggressive. But you wouldnt know that since your're an admitted old lady.

It depends, would the pretty blonde white girl be beating Zimmerman's head into the concrete? If the pretty blonde white girl was bigger than Zimmerman, and a trained fighter who posted her fights on You Tube and carried them on her cell phone, it would have turned out the same way.
Zimmerman was bigger than Trayvon had police cadet training. Video at the time of Zimmerman's arrest did not even show a band aid. He could have used equal physical force but instead he used deadly force. Little PAB is what he is.

And as a man I can tell you I was stronger faster more agile at 17 then at 29. And a lot more aggressive. But you wouldnt know that since your're an admitted old lady.

And as a man I can tell you I was vastly stronger at 29 then at 17.

Working at a Moving Company will do that.

Good Morning!

Snookie, in your heart do you believe GZ was racist? Because there really hasn't been any evidence of that. He took up the cause of underprivileged kids, tutoring and mentoring them. He tried to bring attention to the case of a homeless black man who was beaten by the son of a police officer. I know you feel the jury came to the wrong decision, but do you really feel GZ was racist and hateful?

Like the woman who testified that Zimmerman came to her house after she was home invaded and offered to help.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0]Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon)[Forum Weapon][How To Troll][Ignorance Is Bliss] - YouTube[/ame]
Meme troller personified.^

I posted long ago on this thread that this case would lead to a repeal of the stand your ground law.

It is unconstitutional and unamerican.

Everybody has an unalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Zimmerman took away that right from an innocent kid.

it will not lead to a repeal of state stand your ground or castle laws

Only time will tell.

i DON'T WANT A REPEAL OF THE CASTLE PART.

i WOULD LIKE TO SEEE THEM REPEAL THE PART THAT SAYS YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RETREAT.

stand your ground is a state law many states have them

they are not going to disappear

Last edited:
Good Morning!

Those are some pretty disgusting allegations. Can you back them up ?

Maybe someday. Maybe not. Maybe Georgie is impotent.

it will not lead to a repeal of state stand your ground or castle laws

Only time will tell.

they are going to disappear

I said this many times the gov already reviewed it right the event to appease the masses. Said it was fine and it stays.

Stevie isnt going to hopey changey that.

I posted long ago on this thread that this case would lead to a repeal of the stand your ground law.

Everybody has an unalienable right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

I don't know specifics about SYG, but from what I understand it is in perfect concert with those rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. It means that there is no duty to retreat when you are threatened. It reaffirms every person's right to self-protection. SYG is completely in sync with the US Constitution and the American experience.

Zimmerman did not take an innocent kid's rights away anymore than another person who kills another. Difference here is that Trayvon Martin attempted to take Zimmerman's rights away by assaulting him and threatening his life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. No one knows when or if TM would have stopped the assault and what he would or would not have done if he had succeeded in gaining control of GZ's gun.

We just don't know and trying to speculate on that does no one any good. Unfortunately TM chose the wrong guy to sucker punch and he paid for that poor decision with his life. But that is not George Zimmerman's fault, but it is something he has repeatedly said he will regret for the rest of his life.

No winners.

Good Morning!

In Snookums' "mind", Zimmerman must be racist. Anyone who protects his life from vermin HAS to be.

But let's study what was said by both men leading up to Trayvon's death.
Trayvon Martin called George Zimmerman a "creepy azz cracka"
George Zimmerman referred to Trayvon Martin as a "fucking punk"

Yup George is obviously racist.

If everything went down the exact same way, except that his victim was a pretty blonde white girl.

Even if she had stolen items from neighbors houses on her person and marijuana in her pockets, and oozing from her pores.

Idiot liberals living in the land of hypotheticals.

Here's a what if for your dumbass, what if TM would have ran home instead of wating around to attack GZ?

More ripples from this case. How many new court cases are going to start because of the zimmerman martin incident?

Instead of being adults and mourning a tragic death and forgiving one another, people keep going for vengeance.

Where will this stop?

there are several already

Only time will tell.

I said this many times the gov already reviewed it right the event to appease the masses. Said it was fine and it stays.

The state gov of florida reviewed it.

The attorney general of florida chaired it.

Since then he has resigned after
the corruption charges brought against him.

That was then, this is now.

I will link to the corruption charges, in a minute.

Last edited:

And as a man I can tell you I was vastly stronger at 29 then at 17.

Working at a Moving Company will do that.

and George was so buff. :lmao:

Zimmerman was a trained fighter as well.

And outweighed his victim.

No he wasn't a trained fighter you stupid fuck!

You retards can't win an argument even when you resort to lies.

What did Zimmerman weigh at the time of the incident? And please link to a police or doctors report for verification.

Only time will tell.

one needs to remain aware though

soon it will not be about george zimmerman anymore

Care to make a wager on that?

Zimmerman took the life of a young man who was about to take his. The court decided that Martin was not an innocent kid, but a thug that assaulted George Zimmerman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back