The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
stand your ground is a state law many states have them

they are going to disappear

I said this many times the gov already reviewed it right the event to appease the masses. Said it was fine and it stays.

Stevie isnt going to hopey changey that.

one needs to remain aware though

soon it will not be about george zimmerman anymore

nope--now it's about the entire justice system in America.

I believe he was racial profiling.

Zimmerman is an underachieving attention whore.

He never helped anyone without an ulterior motive.

Like the woman who testified that Zimmerman came to her house after she was home invaded and offered to help.

I think he was trying to put the blast on her for some nookie.

See? Now you're being foolish. So much for trying to have intelligent dialogue. You lost me.

it will not lead to a repeal of state stand your ground or castle laws

Only time will tell.

i DON'T WANT A REPEAL OF THE CASTLE PART.

i WOULD LIKE TO SEEE THEM REPEAL THE PART THAT SAYS YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RETREAT.

they are not going to disappear

You are right. As the criminal element in this country grows exponentially, those laws will only get more teeth in them.

I said this many times the gov already reviewed it right the event to appease the masses. Said it was fine and it stays.

The state gov of florida reviewed it.

The attorney general of florida chaired it.

Since then he has resigned after
the corruption charges brought against him.

That was then, this is now.

I will link to the corruption charges, in a minute.

Do you
Talk like this
In real
Life
-lol
Send

Like the woman who testified that Zimmerman came to her house after she was home invaded and offered to help.

See? Now you're being foolish. So much for trying to have intelligent dialogue. You lost me.

He's a vile and filthy bigot. Most of his posts get removed.

Good Morning!

Snookie, in your heart do you believe GZ was racist? Because there really hasn't been any evidence of that. He took up the cause of underprivileged kids, tutoring and mentoring them. He tried to bring attention to the case of a homeless black man who was beaten by the son of a police officer. I know you feel the jury came to the wrong decision, but do you really feel GZ was racist and hateful?

Then why invite her into his home with his wife there. That might get a bit awkward, dontchthink?

Do you
Talk like this
In real
Life
-lol
Send

some
stop

times
send

Only time will tell.

i DON'T WANT A REPEAL OF THE CASTLE PART.

i WOULD LIKE TO SEEE THEM REPEAL THE PART THAT SAYS YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RETREAT.

they are not going to disappear

You are right. As the criminal element in this country grows exponentially, those laws will only get more teeth in them.

If you're on the other end of it those laws are what stand between you and and a nightmare on top of a nightmare.

I will link to barack obama's drug use so what?

I will link to barack obama's drug use so what?

Let's stay on subject.

Why didn't Zimmerman just stay in his truck and wait for the cops he called AND/OR just tell Trayvon who he was and why he was watching?

What the neighborhood watch captain in my area told me was this: "A good neighborhood watch captain would get to know the residents of his neighborhood and would have rolled down the window and offered the kid a ride home, that way you make a connection, you can store his face in your memory for future reference, and you find out where he lives".

GZ apparently didn't think to do ANY of those things, along with not even bothering to help revive the kid once he shot him.

What's frightening about this verdict is that it allows for someone to follow GZ, pick a fight with him, and then kill him, and as long as that person has a good story they made up, they'll get off scott-free, too, because murder is state-sanctioned in America now, and oddly enough, the small government people are the ones cheering it! Go fucking figure...

GZ thought the kids was "on" something, would you invite a person into your vehicle you suspected of being "on" something?

If so, then you are a fool.

I find it interesting that Kruidbos' lawyer, Wesley White, is a former Prosecutor in Corey's office who resigned over ethics disagreements with Corey in December.

If everything went down the exact same way, except that his victim was a pretty blonde white girl.

Even if she had stolen items from neighbors houses on her person and marijuana in her pockets, and oozing from her pores.

I'd bet my bottom-dollar on that.

Idiot liberals living in the land of hypotheticals.

Here's a what if for your dumbass, what if TM would have ran home instead of wating around to attack GZ?
Here's a FACT to counter that what-if.

We don't KNOW that the victim, Trayvon Martin, "waited around to attack" the killer, George Zimmerman.

That's just racist rhetoric on your part based on what you WANT to be the case.

JurorB37 said it herself, they don't, couldn't know, but they BELIEVED.

GTFOH Liar!!!

KickButt.gif

Last edited:
If everything went down the exact same way, except that his victim was a pretty blonde white girl.

Even if she had stolen items from neighbors houses on her person and marijuana in her pockets, and oozing from her pores.

Here's a what if for your dumbass, what if TM would have ran home instead of wating around to attack GZ?

What makes you think he wasn't doing just that?

The time from when Zimmerman first sees Martin until Martin is murdered..is 7 minutes.

Actually, the first crime was when Zimmerman left his vehicle and followed Trayvon up into the backyards of the complex.

Sorry...............but he'd followed Trayvon for quite a while, as well as quite a ways up the backyards.

If Zimmerman lived on that row, I may be able to see a connection, but if he didn't, he's nothing more than a wanna be cop who fucked up and killed an innocent teen.

Actually, the first crime was when Zimmerman left his vehicle and followed Trayvon up into the backyards of the complex.

Following someone isn't a crime. Even if the guy you're following is black.

he's nothing more than a wanna be cop who fucked up and killed an innocent teen.

An innocent teen who was beating on him.

You're right.................following someone isn't a crime here in the U.S.

However....................if you follow me in a vehicle and then decide to follow me for around 100 yards, I'm gonna think that you're going to do harm to me and I WILL confront you.

Would I be considered bad if you said racist crap to me while following me and I decided to kick your ass?

Quick question..................how many of YOU people would allow someone to follow you in a vehicle, jump out and start following you down the street, without asking what the fuck they were following you for?

I live in a pretty decent place, but if you follow me down the block after tracking me in a vehicle, I'm gonna ask you why you're there. If you can't provide a decent response, my response may be to attack.

Trayvon was murdered and Zimmerman needs to go to jail. Sorry, but the 911 operator told him "we don't need you to do that" when he said he was going to follow him.

Zimmerman should have stayed in his vehicle, going out of it lost him the "stand your ground" defense.

Actually while following Martin, Zimmerman was asked if he was following him. Zimmerman said, "yeah" and that is when the dispatcher told Zimmerman, "we don't need you to do that," at which time Zimmerman said "ok" and stopped following Martin.

Transcript of George Zimmerman's Call to the Police

So if you were a guest in a neighborhood wandering around apparently aimlessly in the rain, you'd be arrested if you punched a resident following you. Go try it tonight and see what happens.

Here's a FACT to counter that what-if.

We don't KNOW that the victim, Trayvon Martin, "waited around to attack" the killer, George Zimmerman. That's just racist rhetoric on your part based on what you WANT to be the case. JurorB37 said it herself, they don't, couldn't know, but they BELIEVED.

GTFOH Liar!!!

KickButt.gif

They believed because they looked at all the evidence. If they had been permitted to see ALL the evidence they would have been more convinced. If DD had told them everything that was said on the phone ( like "rapists" and whoop azz ) they would have been even MORE convinced.

Why didn't Zimmerman just stay in his truck and wait for the cops he called AND/OR just tell Trayvon who he was and why he was watching?

What the neighborhood watch captain in my area told me was this: "A good neighborhood watch captain would get to know the residents of his neighborhood and would have rolled down the window and offered the kid a ride home, that way you make a connection, you can store his face in your memory for future reference, and you find out where he lives".

GZ apparently didn't think to do ANY of those things, along with not even bothering to help revive the kid once he shot him.

What's frightening about this verdict is that it allows for someone to follow GZ, pick a fight with him, and then kill him, and as long as that person has a good story they made up, they'll get off scott-free, too, because murder is state-sanctioned in America now, and oddly enough, the small government people are the ones cheering it! Go fucking figure...

A 30 year old man asking a teenager to get in his car?

Nobody would think that's suspicious..... :cuckoo:

Looks like Angela Corey has another problem...
(Reuters) - A former employee of Florida State Attorney Angela Corey's office plans to file a whistleblower lawsuit against George Zimmerman's prosecutors, his attorney told Reuters on Tuesday.

The action will put pressure on Corey, who already faces criticism from some legal experts for the unsuccessful prosecution of the case, which led to the acquittal of Zimmerman for shooting unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman's defense has also called for sanctions against her and her prosecution team.

Ben Kruidbos, Corey's former director of information technology, was fired after testifying at a pre-trial hearing on June 6 that prosecutors failed to turn over potentially embarrassing evidence extracted from Martin's cell phone to the defense, as required by evidence-sharing laws

I don't usually support employment suits, but if anyone deserves to win a suit based on wrongful termination it is Ban Kruidos.

Well, like 0bama, she too must have a mail order degree. Firings of the whistleblowers are usually thinly veiled and the courts see right through them. They have for years. Cause is usually trumped up. He worked for the state of Florida, if I'm not mistaken. Most states have what is known as 'progressive discipline.' That usually entails a system of warnings that progress from 'verbal' to 'written' then comes the 'firing' after 3 offenses in 90 days. If no other offenses in 90 days, the employee then starts back at zero. If she did not utilize this system to 'discipline' him for what she claims are his egregious wrongs, then she violated state HR policy as well as the state whistleblower law. And I do believe that Florida has a whistleblower statute. No, I won't look it up. You can do that yourselves, I think I've already posted it somewhere. Many states also have an employees union. If the Florida state employees have a union than Corey is twice fucked!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back