The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a couple news shows where the media types were shocked that Zimmerman got his gun back.

Well, of course he does - its legally his, and he was found not guilty, so there's no legal reason to keep it from him.

Anyone disagree with the gun going back to him?
Can you express your disagreement in an argument that is not based on emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty?

As a black male, if I see him coming anywhere near me, I will shoot to kill based on the fact that he is a threat to my life.
So... what's your argument, not based on emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty, that he should not have gotten his gun back?

If everything went down the exact same way, except that his victim was a pretty blonde white girl.

Even if she had stolen items from neighbors houses on her person and marijuana in her pockets, and oozing from her pores.

I'd bet my bottom-dollar on that.

It depends, would the pretty blonde white girl be beating Zimmerman's head into the concrete? If the pretty blonde white girl was bigger than Zimmerman, and a trained fighter who posted her fights on You Tube and carried them on her cell phone, it would have turned out the same way.
Zimmerman was bigger than Trayvon had police cadet training. Video at the time of Zimmerman's arrest did not even show a band aid. He could have used equal physical force but instead he used deadly force. Little PAB is what he is.

Taking a few law classes = "police cadet training"? :cuckoo:

Zimmerman was a trained fighter as well.

And outweighed his victim.

No he wasn't a trained fighter you stupid fuck!

You retards can't win an argument even when you resort to lies.

Before you start getting personal..and calling people "liars"..you should at least know what you are talking about.

How Poor Were George Zimmerman's MMA Skills? [VIDEO] : US/World : Medical Daily

Zimmerman trained for a year in MMA tactics.

He was rated a .5 on a scale of 1 to 10 by his trainer who that stated after a year of "training" GZ rated about a 1 and no where near ready to fight.

And that year was not entirely focused on MMA fighting.

Did you watch your link?

If so, then you are dumber than you look.

What makes you think he wasn't doing just that?

The time from when Zimmerman first sees Martin until Martin is murdered..is 7 minutes.

He had four minutes to walk 70 yards if his intention was going home he had more than enough time to make it.

Was he under any legal obligation to even go home?

Was there a curfew?

Not sure.

Maybe you know.

But you asked what makes us think Martin "wasn't doing just that?"

The answer is that if all he was doing was trying to get home he'd have gone home.

It depends, would the pretty blonde white girl be beating Zimmerman's head into the concrete? If the pretty blonde white girl was bigger than Zimmerman, and a trained fighter who posted her fights on You Tube and carried them on her cell phone, it would have turned out the same way.
Zimmerman was bigger than Trayvon had police cadet training. Video at the time of Zimmerman's arrest did not even show a band aid. He could have used equal physical force but instead he used deadly force. Little PAB is what he is.

What did Zimmerman weigh at the time of the incident? And please link to a police or doctors report for verification.
The killer described his height and weight as 5'8" and 194 lbs. in his own police statement. He had Martin by nearly 40 lbs.

15-e524719ed8.jpg

Zimmerman wasn't a trained fighter according to his trainer. Martin was so proud of his fighting abilities he put his fights on You Tube.

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

He had four minutes to walk 70 yards if his intention was going home he had more than enough time to make it.

Was there a curfew?

Not sure.

Maybe you know.

The answer is that if all he was doing was trying to get home he'd have gone home.

Excuse me?

That wasn't the question.

Martin was on his way home.

He was murdered before reaching it.

No he wasn't a trained fighter you stupid fuck!

You retards can't win an argument even when you resort to lies.

Before you start getting personal..and calling people "liars"..you should at least know what you are talking about.

How Poor Were George Zimmerman's MMA Skills? [VIDEO] : US/World : Medical Daily

Zimmerman trained for a year in MMA tactics.

You really want to post this up to try and support your premise?
You truly are brain dead.
The guy pretty much calls Zim the worst fighter he's ever seen,has zero aptitude for fighting,a none athlete.
All this tells you is Zim is unlikely to start an altercation with anybody.

The time from when Zimmerman first sees Martin until Martin is murdered..is 7 minutes.

Was there a curfew?

Not sure.

Maybe you know.

No he wasn't obligated to go home. Nor was he obligated to attack GZ.

If everything went down the exact same way, except that his victim was a pretty blonde white girl.

Even if she had stolen items from neighbors houses on her person and marijuana in her pockets, and oozing from her pores.

If everything went down the exact same way, except that his victim was a pretty blonde white girl..

Like Nicole Brown Simpson?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Quoted for truth! This thread ended after Don't's very apropos reminder to the contrary. And Marcaddle needs to be less careless with his bottom dollar. Someone will open that bottom up and pluck it out if he doesn't watch it.

Was there a curfew?

Not sure.

Maybe you know.

Excuse me?

He has plenty of time to go to his dads g/f's home and return. Stop overlooking facts.

Here's a FACT to counter that what-if.

We don't KNOW that the victim, Trayvon Martin, "waited around to attack" the killer, George Zimmerman.

That's just racist rhetoric on your part based on what you WANT to be the case.

JurorB37 said it herself, they don't, couldn't know, but they BELIEVED.

GTFOH Liar!!!

KickButt.gif

Martin sure as hell didn't go home. That's the point here, why are so many lies being told about him? If all he was doing was trying to get back to where he was staying, why didn't he just go there?

He didn't make it home. And didn't in the 4 minute time span that his killer marked him as a "suspect".

Martin's killer said, that he himself, didn't know where he was (That's if you believe him).

Martin didn't have alot of time to flee from his murderer, was doing it in the dark, and quite well could have been in panic mode. Add in, he didn't live in the complex.

But he should never have been put on trial here.

It's 200 yards from the clubhouse to where he was staying. If you're trying to say that he couldn't make that distance in 4 minutes, you'd also have to believe that he didn't make it to the store a mile away earlier.

That's the problem with your side of this situation, your opinion is not based on facts nor any common sense.

George Zimmerman was DOING HIS JOB, when he was VIOLENTLY and WITHOUT CAUSE, ATTACKED by the twice his size, hooded GANG BANGER Trayvon Martin, who thought he was going to just BEAT THE SHIT OUT of some CREEPY ASS CRACKER and GET AWAY WITH IT as he probably had many times already. The difference this time, the person he was BEATING had a LEGAL FIREARM and LEGALLY DEFENDED HIMSELF. Now Martin is DEAD.

Let that be a LESSON to ALL WOULD BE ATTACKERS. The next time you think you're just going to BEAT THE SHIT out of someone and WALK AWAY, it might be YOUR TURN next to get a BULLET.

It is ILLEGAL to ATTACK SOMEONE, DON'T DO IT, OR PAY THE CONSEQUENCES, UP TO AND INCLUDING DEATH.

Last edited:

Excuse me?

He has plenty of time to go to his dads g/f's home and return. Stop overlooking facts.

I'm guessing he did and found his father, ahem, 'otherwise occupied' and couldn't get in.

Idiot liberals living in the land of hypotheticals.

Here's a what if for your dumbass, what if TM would have ran home instead of wating around to attack GZ?
Here's a FACT to counter that what-if.

We don't KNOW that the victim, Trayvon Martin, "waited around to attack" the killer, George Zimmerman.

That's just racist rhetoric on your part based on what you WANT to be the case.

JurorB37 said it herself, they don't, couldn't know, but they BELIEVED.

GTFOH Liar!!!

KickButt.gif

Ahhhhhhhhh, the peaceful, loving, non violent left!

Was there a curfew?

Not sure.

Maybe you know.

Excuse me?

This is why it's impossible to debate a lib.
He came back and confronted GZ. This is a known fact,and lying about it wont change it.

This is how rabid, demented and lost these Far RightWing Zimmerman Supporters are...Stating as FACT, something that is NOT a fact.

007 said:
Hi, you have received -2695 reputation points from 007.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Zimmerman is not a killer, negged for jacked off bull shit thread title.

Regards,

Note: This is an automated message.
Zimmerman IS a killer you JAGOFF!!

LOLz!
:lol: :lol:

:cuckoo:

Was there a curfew?

Not sure.

Maybe you know.

Excuse me?

Because he wasn't trying to go home.

It absolutely was the question, you asked it here:

Idiot liberals living in the land of hypotheticals.

Here's a what if for your dumbass, what if TM would have ran home instead of wating around to attack GZ?

You can't even keep track of your own posts. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back