The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was front page news for what, a year, year and a half, or two?

Yes, like Nicole Brown Simpson.

What's your point?

:cuckoo:

OJ was not convicted so that busts your premise.
And the Right accepted the verdict without question....Oh wait.

What did "the right" do?

Riot?

March on the streets?

Loot stores?

Demand a meeting with the Governor?

Ask for Federal intervention?

Make death threats?

Just what exactly did "the right" do that makes you think the verdict was not accepted?

If everything went down the exact same way, except that his victim was a pretty blonde white girl.

Even if she had stolen items from neighbors houses on her person and marijuana in her pockets, and oozing from her pores.

I'd bet my bottom-dollar on that.

You are and ignorant asshat and a disgusting racist.

You almost make me want to break my vow never to neg rep.

If everything went down the exact same way, except that his victim was a pretty blonde white girl.

Even if she had stolen items from neighbors houses on her person and marijuana in her pockets, and oozing from her pores.

It depends, would the pretty blonde white girl be beating Zimmerman's head into the concrete? If the pretty blonde white girl was bigger than Zimmerman, and a trained fighter who posted her fights on You Tube and carried them on her cell phone, it would have turned out the same way.

Zimmerman was a trained fighter as well.

And outweighed his victim.

A trained fighter?

Trainer testifies 'physically soft' Zimmerman's athletic skills and fighting prowess quite low

He said Zimmerman was a "rank beginner" whose overall skills he would rate as "point-5," less than 1 on a scale of 1-to-10. Zimmerman, he said, was diligent in practice, lost weight and got into better shape. But because of his lack of previous athletic prowess, Pollock testified, he only reached about a 1 before ending training in January 2012. He said Zimmerman never became skilled enough to fight in the ring.

Daily Kos: Trainer testifies 'physically soft' Zimmerman's athletic skills and fighting prowess quite low

You seem to have no grasp of the facts.

It depends, would the pretty blonde white girl be beating Zimmerman's head into the concrete? If the pretty blonde white girl was bigger than Zimmerman, and a trained fighter who posted her fights on You Tube and carried them on her cell phone, it would have turned out the same way.

No he wasn't a trained fighter you stupid fuck!

You retards can't win an argument even when you resort to lies.

Before you start getting personal..and calling people "liars"..you should at least know what you are talking about.

How Poor Were George Zimmerman's MMA Skills? [VIDEO] : US/World : Medical Daily

Zimmerman trained for a year in MMA tactics.

Idiot liberals living in the land of hypotheticals.

Here's a what if for your dumbass, what if TM would have ran home instead of wating around to attack GZ?
Here's a FACT to counter that what-if.

We don't KNOW that the victim, Trayvon Martin, "waited around to attack" the killer, George Zimmerman.

That's just racist rhetoric on your part based on what you WANT to be the case.

JurorB37 said it herself, they don't, couldn't know, but they BELIEVED.

GTFOH Liar!!!

KickButt.gif

Martin sure as hell didn't go home. That's the point here, why are so many lies being told about him? If all he was doing was trying to get back to where he was staying, why didn't he just go there?

A trained fighter?

Trainer testifies 'physically soft' Zimmerman's athletic skills and fighting prowess quite low

He said Zimmerman was a "rank beginner" whose overall skills he would rate as "point-5," less than 1 on a scale of 1-to-10. Zimmerman, he said, was diligent in practice, lost weight and got into better shape. But because of his lack of previous athletic prowess, Pollock testified, he only reached about a 1 before ending training in January 2012. He said Zimmerman never became skilled enough to fight in the ring.

Daily Kos: Trainer testifies 'physically soft' Zimmerman's athletic skills and fighting prowess quite low

He was a trained fighter.

Doesn't mean he was any good.

And that's if you believe the trainer was being honest. Or objective.

Zimmerman lost a great deal of weight and looked pretty muscular on the night in question.

Here's a what if for your dumbass, what if TM would have ran home instead of wating around to attack GZ?

What makes you think he wasn't doing just that?

The time from when Zimmerman first sees Martin until Martin is murdered..is 7 minutes.

Because he could easily travel the 200 yards in that time.

We don't KNOW that the victim, Trayvon Martin, "waited around to attack" the killer, George Zimmerman.

GTFOH Liar!!!

KickButt.gif

Yes we do know that. The timeline of events shows that TM had four minutes to walk or run 70 yards to his Dad's girlfriends house.

Zimmerman was bigger than Trayvon had police cadet training. Video at the time of Zimmerman's arrest did not even show a band aid. He could have used equal physical force but instead he used deadly force. Little PAB is what he is.

And as a man I can tell you I was stronger faster more agile at 17 then at 29. And a lot more aggressive. But you wouldnt know that since your're an admitted old lady.

And as a man I can tell you I was vastly stronger at 29 then at 17.

Working at a Moving Company will do that.

Some of us were athletes in our younger years. But when it came to working most of us realized you could make more money using your brain.
So unless you happen to be a common laborer,you were more then likely in better shape at 17 then 29.

A trained fighter?

Zimmerman lost a great deal of weight and looked pretty muscular on the night in question.

Prove that the trainer lied. That is the job of anyone prosecuting the case. We don't really need to give you a civics lesson do we ?

The time from when Zimmerman first sees Martin until Martin is murdered..is 7 minutes.

He had four minutes to walk 70 yards if his intention was going home he had more than enough time to make it.

GTFOH Liar!!!

KickButt.gif

Martin sure as hell didn't go home. That's the point here, why are so many lies being told about him? If all he was doing was trying to get back to where he was staying, why didn't he just go there?

He didn't make it home. And didn't in the 4 minute time span that his killer marked him as a "suspect".

Martin's killer said, that he himself, didn't know where he was (That's if you believe him).

Martin didn't have alot of time to flee from his murderer, was doing it in the dark, and quite well could have been in panic mode. Add in, he didn't live in the complex.

But he should never have been put on trial here.

Zimmerman wasn't a trained fighter according to his trainer. Martin was so proud of his fighting abilities he put his fights on You Tube.

Looks like Angela Corey has another problem...

I don't usually support employment suits, but if anyone deserves to win a suit based on wrongful termination it is Ban Kruidos.

Well, like 0bama, she too must have a mail order degree. Firings of the whistleblowers are usually thinly veiled and the courts see right through them. They have for years. Cause is usually trumped up. He worked for the state of Florida, if I'm not mistaken. Most states have what is known as 'progressive discipline.' That usually entails a system of warnings that progress from 'verbal' to 'written' then comes the 'firing' after 3 offenses in 90 days. If no other offenses in 90 days, the employee then starts back at zero. If she did not utilize this system to 'discipline' him for what she claims are his egregious wrongs, then she violated state HR policy as well as the state whistleblower law. And I do believe that Florida has a whistleblower statute. No, I won't look it up. You can do that yourselves, I think I've already posted it somewhere. Many states also have an employees union. If the Florida state employees have a union than Corey is twice fucked!

This wasn't even thinly veiled, like this entire sham.

At least put a little cover on it so it's not so blatantly obvious and offensive.

They either think we're dumb as rocks or they don't give a shit and think they're untouchable.

Last edited:
There is not much difference between Trayvon Martin and Colin Ferguson.

Colin Ferguson and the Long Island Railroad Massacre

According to trial testimony, Ferguson suffered from extreme paranoia involving many races but it was mostly centered around the feeling that white people were out to get him. At some point his paranoia pushed him into devising a plan of revenge.

He had four minutes to walk 70 yards if his intention was going home he had more than enough time to make it.

Was he under any legal obligation to even go home?

Was there a curfew?

Not sure.

Maybe you know.

GET A FUCKING LIFE...

... the trial is over, the verdict is in, and this has been BEATEN TO DEATH HERE. My GOD, talk about ABSURD... MOVE THE FUCK ON!

There is not much difference between Trayvon Martin and Colin Ferguson.

Colin Ferguson and the Long Island Railroad Massacre

According to trial testimony, Ferguson suffered from extreme paranoia involving many races but it was mostly centered around the feeling that white people were out to get him. At some point his paranoia pushed him into devising a plan of revenge.

That's patently nuts.

A trained fighter?

He couldn't even spar in the ring. There is no way a claim can be made that he was a "trained fighter."

I don't usually support employment suits, but if anyone deserves to win a suit based on wrongful termination it is Ban Kruidos.

Well, like 0bama, she too must have a mail order degree. Firings of the whistleblowers are usually thinly veiled and the courts see right through them. They have for years. Cause is usually trumped up. He worked for the state of Florida, if I'm not mistaken. Most states have what is known as 'progressive discipline.' That usually entails a system of warnings that progress from 'verbal' to 'written' then comes the 'firing' after 3 offenses in 90 days. If no other offenses in 90 days, the employee then starts back at zero. If she did not utilize this system to 'discipline' him for what she claims are his egregious wrongs, then she violated state HR policy as well as the state whistleblower law. And I do believe that Florida has a whistleblower statute. No, I won't look it up. You can do that yourselves, I think I've already posted it somewhere. Many states also have an employees union. If the Florida state employees have a union than Corey is twice fucked!

This wasn't even thinly veiled, like this entire sham.

At least put a little cover on it so it's not so blatantly obvious and offense.

They either think we're dumb as rocks or they don't give a shit and think they're untouchable.

Well, he lawyered up early on which is a good thing. He already had counsel when he was fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back