The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving to a different aspect, it shows a gross intolerance for his fellow man. Can you imagine what life would be like if everyone called the police that many times to report behavior in a short period of time? We'd be worse than communist countries.

protecting your own neighborhood from crime is now intolerance? :lmao:

This discussion reminds me of the novel 1984 when everyone reported everyone else, including kids reporting their parents. It is intolerence seeing crime and suspicious behavior in everything and everyone around you, yes. It is more than intolerance.

please expound. I assume all neighborhood watch groups are really the gestapo too.

Should they all be prohibited?

Moving to a different aspect, it shows a gross intolerance for his fellow man. Can you imagine what life would be like if everyone called the police that many times to report behavior in a short period of time? We'd be worse than communist countries.

This discussion reminds me of the novel 1984 when everyone reported everyone else, including kids reporting their parents. It is intolerence seeing crime and suspicious behavior in everything and everyone around you, yes. It is more than intolerance.

:rolleyes: oh brother.....

We should just forget about all the theft and vandalism in that particular neighborhood to make a point, huh?

Whatever you want to tell yourself to make yourself feel good, I'm not the one that's vomiting out fallacies, suggestions and conjecture as fact.

:cool:

Show me where I have ever done that.

Also, you are the one saying that Zimmerman acted out of racial bias. The FBI investigated and could not find ANY evidence of racism.
Sure, right after you show me where I stated it was you that was doing it.

jiFfM.jpg

We were talking about the 50 calls to 911 and what that showed about GZ's character.

Continually calling the police is very probably going to make the police ignore you, accomplishing the exact opposite of NOT protecting your neighborhood.

46 calls from 2004
911 and non emergency calls.

That doesn't equal "continually" no matter how you butter the bread.

It is when his argument lost in the debate.

Which argument are you talking about?

I had heard that O'Mara called Bernie but I wish there was a youtube of that.

It should be at the end of that yootoob link above or at the end of the part II.

The end of that is worth watching. Actually the whole thing is. Gives the inside to what is going on in her office.

50 calls in 8 years reminds you of that?

Is this really the logic of the verdict haters?

:cuckoo:

If I recall the snippet of news I heard this morning correctly (or if I didn't mis-hear it in the first place), one of the Zimmerman trial JURORS has now elected (for the first time) to go GET a gun.

I have never owned one. But I think the time is drawing close where it might be wise to have one.

AG Holder is a skell. But if he wants to take guns away, that alone is pretty good ground to consider GETTING one.

We were talking about the 50 calls to 911 and what that showed about GZ's character.

Continually calling the police is very probably going to make the police ignore you, accomplishing the exact opposite of NOT protecting your neighborhood.

I guess you missed the testimony from the woman in the police department who set up the neighborhood watch. She testified that all the members were to call George when they saw suspicious activity, and he was to be the only one to call it in, so they didn't have to report results back to 25 different people.

If it's more than intolerance, then what is it?

So the trial is over, and it's time to move on.

Fancy Grapes is. She is going to start discussing a different murder case on Friday's show. She knows she rode the Zim pony into the dirt.

The next case on the Grapes show will have murder, drama, mystery as to who dunnit, and a dead suspect.

Yes folks, starting Friday, Fancy Grapes will be discussing...

... the JonBenet Ramsey murder case!!!!! :rofl:

How does 50 calls to the police "definitely" show that something was wrong other than it being a shitty neighborhood to live?

Ah, so you have your facts wrong. His 46 calls to the police were not in a short period of time, they were made in the last 8 years.

Here's what the Seminole County Sheriff's office says about it:

In all, police have records of 46 calls from Zimmerman since 2004, both to 911 and a nonemergency number, sometimes for reasons as mundane as reporting a pothole blocking a road, as he did in 2005. The sheriff’s office released the records after Sanford police detectives requested them as part of the investigation into Martin’s death, Cannaday said.

Cannaday said he did not believe that the number of calls Zimmerman made to police was itself concerning.

"I would not consider it excessive," Cannaday said. "That's typically what we encourage, is if anyone in the community sees something out of the ordinary, concerning, or suspicious, we would want for them to call."

Zimmerman?s Twin Lakes Community Was on Edge Before Trayvon Shooting - The Daily Beast

There may have been calls before 2011, and that's why they used the 2004 date. idk

Trayvon Martin shooter, George Zimmerman, made 46 calls to 911 in a year - National Crime | Examiner.com

Sanford, Fla. - Records reveal that George Zimmerman, who claims he shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in self-defense, made dozens of phone calls to 911 in approximately a year's time.

This revelation, reported by The Miami Herald, indicates Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, called authorities 46 times in total since Jan. 2011

46 calls from 2004

The calls were in a short period of time from 2011 and after.

Ah, so you have your facts wrong. His 46 calls to the police were not in a short period of time, they were made in the last 8 years.

Here's what the Seminole County Sheriff's office says about it:

Zimmerman?s Twin Lakes Community Was on Edge Before Trayvon Shooting - The Daily Beast

There may have been calls before 2011, and that's why they used the 2004 date. idk

Trayvon Martin shooter, George Zimmerman, made 46 calls to 911 in a year - National Crime | Examiner.com

46 calls from 2004

The calls were in a short period of time from 2011 and after.
Yet, we have this:
in all, police have records of 46 calls from Zimmerman since 2004, both to 911 and a nonemergency number, sometimes for reasons as mundane as reporting a pothole blocking a road, as he did in 2005. The sheriff’s office released the records after Sanford police detectives requested them as part of the investigation into Martin’s death, Cannaday said.
Cannaday said he did not believe that the number of calls Zimmerman made to police was itself concerning.

"I would not consider it excessive," Cannaday said. "That's typically what we encourage, is if anyone in the community sees something out of the ordinary, concerning, or suspicious, we would want for them to call."

He was the neighborhood watch captain, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back