The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man.

There are 'thousands'/millions who still think Patsy Ramsey killed her child.

Forewarned I will have other plans Friday night.

Apparently, no one can put together an argument as to why Zimmerman should not have gotten his gun back that;s not based on emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Good to see you all agree with it, then.

Andrea Sneiderman is next for me.

I think she's going to beat the most serious charges against her.

oh man.

There are 'thousands'/millions who still think Patsy Ramsey killed her child.

Forewarned I will have other plans Friday night.

She didn't and she died knowing everyone thought that.

Very very very sad life.

I don't need to be reminded about that case.

It could have been the first time I was cognizant of how lives can be destroyed so thoroughly.

Some other type of entertainment will be scheduled.

Security Officers aren't even allowed to carry guns. But it's okay for one of my neighbors to wander my neighborhood, stalk people walking at night around here, and when they defend themselves against said stalker neighbor, it's fine to shoot and kill them. COPS wouldn't have even shot in this situation. But it's okay if Zimmerman whips out a gun. He could have at least shot his foot or shot it into the air to make him back off. He didn't have to kill the kid. He should have done what 9-1-1 told him to do in the first place and sit his stupid a$$ in his car and let the cops handle it.

My Homeowners Association hired a full time security officer just to monitor our swimming pool activity.

Ah, so you have your facts wrong. His 46 calls to the police were not in a short period of time, they were made in the last 8 years.

Here's what the Seminole County Sheriff's office says about it:

Zimmerman?s Twin Lakes Community Was on Edge Before Trayvon Shooting - The Daily Beast

There may have been calls before 2011, and that's why they used the 2004 date. idk

Trayvon Martin shooter, George Zimmerman, made 46 calls to 911 in a year - National Crime | Examiner.com

46 calls from 2004
911 and non emergency calls.

That doesn't equal "continually" no matter how you butter the bread.

The calls were in a short period of time from 2011 and after.
Yet, we have this:
in all, police have records of 46 calls from Zimmerman since 2004, both to 911 and a nonemergency number, sometimes for reasons as mundane as reporting a pothole blocking a road, as he did in 2005. The sheriff’s office released the records after Sanford police detectives requested them as part of the investigation into Martin’s death, Cannaday said.
Cannaday said he did not believe that the number of calls Zimmerman made to police was itself concerning.

"I would not consider it excessive," Cannaday said. "That's typically what we encourage, is if anyone in the community sees something out of the ordinary, concerning, or suspicious, we would want for them to call."

Zimmerman?s Twin Lakes Community Was on Edge Before Trayvon Shooting - The Daily Beast

He was the neighborhood watch captain, right?

Calling that many times doesn't sit right with me. The question is were his calls becoming more frequent as the years went by.

Zimmerman became watch captain in 2011 and shouldn't have been allowed to do it while armed.

Neighborhood Watch Programs/Sanford Crime - Orlando City Buzz | Examiner.com

Zimmerman had only become a member of the neighborhood watch in September 2011

A wide range of neighborhood watch organizations exist across the country. Some have patrols, while others like Sanford’s do not. But the National Sheriffs’ Association, which sponsors the program nationwide, is absolutely clear on one point: guns have no place in a watch group. A manual distributed by the association repeatedly underscores the point: “Patrol members do not carry weapons.”

The manual warns that watch members should “not attempt to apprehend a person committing a crime or to investigate a suspicious activity.” It should be emphasized to members of patrols, the materials state, that “they do not possess police power and they shall not carry weapons The consequences of not following the guidelines are severe, the manual states: “Each member is liable as an individual for civil and criminal charges should he exceed his authority.”

Neighborhood Watch Scrutinized After Florida Shooting

Security Officers aren't even allowed to carry guns. But it's okay for one of my neighbors to wander my neighborhood, stalk people walking at night around here, and when they defend themselves against said stalker neighbor, it's fine to shoot and kill them. COPS wouldn't have even shot in this situation. But it's okay if Zimmerman whips out a gun. He could have at least shot his foot or shot it into the air to make him back off. He didn't have to kill the kid. He should have done what 9-1-1 told him to do in the first place and sit his stupid a$$ in his car and let the cops handle it.

Let me know when you have a violation that Zimmerman committed.
Until then you're running on emotion.

Last edited:
Security cameras and alarm systems on the homes. Yes, call the cops if you see something fishy or someone suspicious. You don't form a one-man vigilante force and start shooting people. I hope Zimmerman doesn't move into this neighborhood. I'd rather deal with theft and break ins than wind up dead.

His violation was stalking someone and shooting him dead. He did not do what law enforcement instructed him to do. They told him to stay in his car for a reason. Because he is not a cop and it's not his job.

There may have been calls before 2011, and that's why they used the 2004 date. idk

Trayvon Martin shooter, George Zimmerman, made 46 calls to 911 in a year - National Crime | Examiner.com

The calls were in a short period of time from 2011 and after.
Yet, we have this:
in all, police have records of 46 calls from Zimmerman since 2004, both to 911 and a nonemergency number, sometimes for reasons as mundane as reporting a pothole blocking a road, as he did in 2005. The sheriff’s office released the records after Sanford police detectives requested them as part of the investigation into Martin’s death, Cannaday said.
Cannaday said he did not believe that the number of calls Zimmerman made to police was itself concerning.

"I would not consider it excessive," Cannaday said. "That's typically what we encourage, is if anyone in the community sees something out of the ordinary, concerning, or suspicious, we would want for them to call."

He was the neighborhood watch captain, right?

Calling that many times doesn't sit right with me. The question is were his calls becoming more frequent as the years went by.

Zimmerman became watch captain in 2011 and shouldn't have been allowed to do it while armed.

Neighborhood Watch Programs/Sanford Crime - Orlando City Buzz | Examiner.com

Zimmerman had only become a member of the neighborhood watch in September 2011

A wide range of neighborhood watch organizations exist across the country. Some have patrols, while others like Sanford’s do not. But the National Sheriffs’ Association, which sponsors the program nationwide, is absolutely clear on one point: guns have no place in a watch group. A manual distributed by the association repeatedly underscores the point: “Patrol members do not carry weapons.”

The manual warns that watch members should “not attempt to apprehend a person committing a crime or to investigate a suspicious activity.” It should be emphasized to members of patrols, the materials state, that “they do not possess police power and they shall not carry weapons.” The consequences of not following the guidelines are severe, the manual states: “Each member is liable as an individual for civil and criminal charges should he exceed his authority.”

Neighborhood Watch Scrutinized After Florida Shooting
Quick, it doesn't matter if it sits right with you or not.
Obamacare doesn't sit right with me.....but life goes on.
The police had no problems with his calling in fact they encourage it....that should be the bottom line

Sure I'm full of emotion. The jury has already decided and Zimmerman walks. Trevon will never walk again. Trevon was doing nothing more than walking home that night. Zimmerman is a dangerous guy. He has no business walking around the neighborhood at night shooting people. And now he's free. It's not right.

His violation was stalking someone and shooting him dead. He did not do what law enforcement instructed him to do. They told him to stay in his car for a reason. Because he is not a cop and it's not his job.

He wasn't stalking....but you still haven't stated any violations. For the rest of your drivel, you weren't paying attention to the trial, it all was explained.
If he had violated a law, he would have been cited for that violation.

Oh....and welcome to the board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back