The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Trayvon Martin had been white and beat up George Zimmerman, it would have ended the same way. It's convenient how blacks and liberals want to ignore the beating up part.

"Fighting words", does that mean anything to you?

"No person shall address any offensive, derisive or annoying word to any other person who is lawfully in any street or other public place, nor call him by any offensive or derisive name, nor make any noise or exclamation in his presence and hearing with intent to deride, offend or annoy him, or to prevent him from pursuing his lawful business or occupation."

Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire

The law allows for mitigation when the utterance of fighting words results in a violent response. It seems that the actions of GZ on the night he killed TM may have triggered a violent response. Certainly TM didn't deserve to die if he had thrown a first punch, and wouldn't have if he hadn't hit a cream puff with a gun.

fightin words
that's a good one. :lmao:

What fightin words did George use ?

Sadly you're not very bright as well as ignorant. Look up "Fighting Words" or read the court decision linked in my post. No where did I state GZ used fighting words, though he may have. Read my post s l o w l y.

Obama is a lame ass duck..he CAN stop quacking out his ass anytime..nobody cares what he and his administration has to say anymore..

just let him TRY to interfere with the State laws, then hopefully people will WAKE UP

Since your a nobody, I suppose you know. Most of us are somebody's and do care what the elected POTUS says and does.

Obama is a lame ass duck..he CAN stop quacking out his ass anytime..nobody cares what he and his administration has to say anymore..

just let him TRY to interfere with the State laws, then hopefully people will WAKE UP

Since your a nobody, I suppose you know. Most of us are somebody's and do care what the elected POTUS says and does.

well we know you Obamabots here hang onto every word and yell Amen at every pause probably..who cares about that either,..

you people seem to love a dictator lording over you..that is funny as hell

Last edited:

This somebody cares what he says. I care that a President chose to represent a single segment of American society instead of ALL Americans. I didn't hear him explain to blacks or other people of color the "white" perspective. Most divisive President ever.

the fact is that obama has NEVER been able to resist jumpoing in on the side of minoroites whenever race is at issue even when like here it really is beneath a president to do so such as in law enforcement matters. He jumped right in in this case early on when he knew nothing about it and likewise when his old Harvard law professor was making trouble for the police.

He is a racist plain and simple. Maybe everyone is, but he certainly is. I dont see how anyone can deny that. That is evidenced here by the fact that he is talking about stand your ground when it wasnt even relevant in the case as it was tried because it serves his racial narrative. He well knows that. And then he wonders why the country is so divided -- its because he promotes divisiveness (which i do not criticze - its a good strategy for him but it does have its consequences).

Why do dumb people post on this message board? But I digress. The fact is the POTUS is considered a "black man" and has had experiences which most whites never have. The issue of race in America needs to be discussed & racism exposed - both institutional and the product of ignorant and dumb people.

the fact is that obama has NEVER been able to resist jumpoing in on the side of minoroites whenever race is at issue even when like here it really is beneath a president to do so such as in law enforcement matters. He jumped right in in this case early on when he knew nothing about it and likewise when his old Harvard law professor was making trouble for the police.

He is a racist plain and simple. Maybe everyone is, but he certainly is. I dont see how anyone can deny that. That is evidenced here by the fact that he is talking about stand your ground when it wasnt even relevant in the case as it was tried because it serves his racial narrative. He well knows that. And then he wonders why the country is so divided -- its because he promotes divisiveness (which i do not criticze - its a good strategy for him but it does have its consequences).

Why do dumb people post on this message board? But I digress. The fact is the POTUS is considered a "black man" and has had experiences which most whites never have. The issue of race in America needs to be discussed & racism exposed - both institutional and the product of ignorant and dumb people.

yeah sure, that silver spoon he grew up with, I'm sure gives him the same experience as ones living in public housing...Just look at Chicago his home state..He did a hell of a lot there..

what a joke

This somebody cares what he says. I care that a President chose to represent a single segment of American society instead of ALL Americans. I didn't hear him explain to blacks or other people of color the "white" perspective. Most divisive President ever.

Well, since the POTUS is a black man, wouldn't it be pretentious of him to explain the perspective of the white race?

As a white man I've never been stopped by the police while driving unless I did something wrong and I've never been followed in a store.

The reason you see him as the most "divisive President ever" is because he is black and for that reason alone is resented by people like you.

I am socially liberal and fiscally rational as well as a registered Democrat.

Do you know what gun violence costs to local communities, annually?

"Between 2005 and 2009, youth gun violence cost society about $234 million in San Mateo County. And local governments spend $57,000 to $856,000 per firearm crime"

Link: Officials Reveal High Cost of Youth Gun Violence - Government - San Mateo, CA Patch

I have no objection to those who legally own guns and honor that right; I completely reject the NRA and it's foolish policy preventing any efforts to regulate the ownership, possession or custody and control of guns.

You carefully ignore how many lives have been saved and how much property was not lost because of guns.

Typical short-sighted liberal.

Prove it. Post critical numbers over a period of time wherein property and lives were saved vis a vis lives and property lost by gun violence. Do so or be proved a liar.

It's already been done dumbass. Yet you still refuse to learn. What's one more time going to do? As for you proving me a liar, coming from you being called a liar is a badge of honor. I really don't care. Stay ignorant if you want to. I'm just here to counter the bull shit. You cannot be helped so I won't even try. go ahead and neg me again nit wit.

Last edited:

yeah sure, that silver spoon he grew up with, I'm sure gives him the same experience as ones living in public housing...Just look at Chicago his home state..He did a hell of a lot there..

what a joke

Yes you are, as well as dumb as a box of hammers and a racist to boot.

Well, since the POTUS is a black man, wouldn't it be pretentious of him to explain the perspective of the white race?

As a white man I've never been stopped by the police while driving unless I did something wrong and I've never been followed in a store.

The reason you see him as the most "divisive President ever" is because he is black and for that reason alone is resented by people like you.

Obama is a lying sack of shit--He's never been followed in a store-----besides. Store security cams don't profile. They just see who is stealing.

What a fucking piece of shit. Search it, I knew he would pull a Tom Bradley. Now more blacks are going to die this weekend because of this asshat

He flat pisses me off.

Search again, I am usually above the noise and I apologize right now for the foul language, that's not who I am.

Trained by the government to defend the constitution and the skills to come with it.

Bring it thug asssholes

Keep poking the stick in the eye of the American white man. Keep it up and the sleeping giants may awake

Fed up!!!

-Geaux

Last edited:

Since he is the POTUS, he represents ALL Americans.......not one segment. I don't give a shit what color he is, I just want him to do his job. Why is being honest and doing the job you were elected to do resented by people like you?

Every Word he speaks in public is scripted. And everything he says has political undertones.

tia

Obama never grew up with an African-American experience in the US. Other than short visits, he never lived in the continental US until he went to college. He can't relate, but he can pretend and pander......like today.

If Trayvon Martin had been white and beat up George Zimmerman, it would have ended the same way. It's convenient how blacks and liberals want to ignore the beating up part.

"Fighting words", does that mean anything to you?

"No person shall address any offensive, derisive or annoying word to any other person who is lawfully in any street or other public place, nor call him by any offensive or derisive name, nor make any noise or exclamation in his presence and hearing with intent to deride, offend or annoy him, or to prevent him from pursuing his lawful business or occupation."

Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire

The law allows for mitigation when the utterance of fighting words results in a violent response. It seems that the actions of GZ on the night he killed TM may have triggered a violent response. Certainly TM didn't deserve to die if he had thrown a first punch, and wouldn't have if he hadn't hit a cream puff with a gun.

The reason Zimmerman had a gun in the first place.

So Obama's personal experiences fell on tin-foil-hat ears today. Pity. Doesn't take a white redneck with an IQ of 90 (no offense to the majority on this site but....) to know that Obama spoke the truth about a black man's experience in this country.

Oh really.. You and your ilk are part of the problem...

I can tell you this.. The 49% are a whole lot more pissed off than you candy ass 51% are happy.

-Geaux

yeah, ask Chicago how much Obama knows and cares about the black mans experience...He's never lived as a "poor black man" so how can he know..He's lived a life of luxury his whole life thanks to having wealthy white grandparents first and then while he was being "groomed" for his godship of the country he was taken care of by his handlers..

that you people still fall for his made up I was a poor black man gig is funny

Last edited:

I disagree. Given the same jury, the verdict would have been different if the roles were reversed.

The fact that you are a drooling idiot, and a racist, does not mean everyone else is.

Actually, I would make the case that the most definite determination about who was screaming was Prosecution witness John Goode who stated that the man on the bottom was the one who was screaming for help and that man was George Zimmerman.

You didn't go back and listen to a full version of that recorded conversation...did you?

No comparison. Zimmerman knows for sure and was officially asked to answer who was screaming, and he didn't. Goode is only going by voice recognition. Could Goode see the person screaming and his mouth?

Everyone else who testified as to whose voice it was had skin in the game EXCEPT Goode. He wasn't a friend of Trayvon or George...he wasn't related to Trayvon or George. He was the only witness that was close enough to witness the fight. He was the only one who was close enough to identify who was on top and who was on the bottom.

Goode's testimony that Zimmerman was on the bottom and yelling for help isn't going by "voice recognition"...that's everyone ELSE! He's basing his testimony on what he's SEEING as well as hearing.

My original point was that only Zimmerman knows for sure and again was given the opportunity to officially identify who it was and didn't.

The strength of Good's testimony is that he could identify forms in the dark. When it comes to screaming, that strength disappears.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsdLMBUvhAM]John Good FULL Testimony. George Zimmerman Trial - YouTube[/ame]

@19:35 when asked by prosecutor, "As you are turning around, I guess, and going back inside your residence, I shouldn't say turning around, I should say just putting your foot back inside your residence, are you hearing any screams or yells of help from outside there"? Good answers, "My adrenaline was going, I can't remember."

He can't even remember if ANYONE was screaming.

You are confusing his identifying the person in the prone position as obviously yelling "Help, help, help" with the screaming that we have been discussing. The yelling of "Help" was not heard clearly or heard at all on the 911 tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back