The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting that this officer refers to the participants as "Zimmerman" and "Trayvon".

I wonder why he's doing that.

Maybe because unlike our racist in chief, Obama, the police know they are public servants to everyone who constitutes the public.

I think these witnesses are the prosecution's way of saying, 'you wanted a trial, you got a trial.' If the DA thought he had anything on Zimmerman he would have booked him the night of the shooting. When all of the witnesses are going in favor of Zimmerman, it's somewhat difficult to put on a good prosecution.

The state's defense team got this witness to say Zim has a severely swollen bleeding nose and lacerations on the back of his head.

Way to go, State Defense Team. :thup:

Except that if Zimmerman is getting beat on the ground, it's really hard to believe that he would wait until he had an audience to protect himself. Perhaps in hindsight, one might consider that, but when having your head smashed into the sidewalk, you act.

Zimmerman had a gun, he'd been doing this for a long time, he expressed that "they always get away", he went to a class on "self defense laws." My proposal is not that far fetched. How does a skinny teen beat the hell out of an armed adult who has been training to fight to the point where the adult can't even manage ONE PUNCH in defense? Which is more plausible? The adult was playing rope a dope for the self defense excuse he had just studied about in school, or the armed adult with fight training was such a wimp that he could not defend himself without killing the teen?

Not that far fetched? You're daft!
Skinny teen? He was 5'11" and 158 pounds. That's hardly skinny. Martin played football. We can assume he was in excellent shape, being a football player, while Zimmerman at 5'7" and 185 or 200 pounds was kind of paunchy.
5'11" And 158 is skinny. Damn. We het it . You want Martin to be bigger than he was.

Zimmerman with another expensive custom made suit with expensive tie, today. My, my, my, don't he look chic?

What about his suit looks expensive and custom made to you?

You'll have to excuse Snookie. His wardrobe consists of t-shirts & torn jeans.

Maybe some have missed May Co. sale on suits buy 1 get 1 free. I have bought my husband 8 suits at one of those sales and it was less then $400.00 for all 8 suits. That is pretty cheep to me.

Zimmerman had a gun, he'd been doing this for a long time, he expressed that "they always get away", he went to a class on "self defense laws." My proposal is not that far fetched. How does a skinny teen beat the hell out of an armed adult who has been training to fight to the point where the adult can't even manage ONE PUNCH in defense? Which is more plausible? The adult was playing rope a dope for the self defense excuse he had just studied about in school, or the armed adult with fight training was such a wimp that he could not defend himself without killing the teen?

Skinny teen? He was 5'11" and 158 pounds. That's hardly skinny. Martin played football. We can assume he was in excellent shape, being a football player, while Zimmerman at 5'7" and 185 or 200 pounds was kind of paunchy.
5'11" And 158 is skinny. Damn. We het it . You want Martin to be bigger than he was.
I don't want to go up against a 5'11" 158 pound 17 year old.

I don't WANT him to be anything. I want him portrayed as a young man in great physical condition, not as a cute 12 year old.

I don't WANT him to be anything. I want him portrayed as a young man in great physical condition, not as a cute 12 year old.
he was a skinny kid going up against an armed adult who was following him. Period.

I can and will accept the verdict in this case.

Ask yourself if YOU can.

^ I just asked myself that. I thought about it. Then I answered me. I told myself that I would certainly accept the verdict in this case if the alternative is (say) armed insurrection.

Then I thought about it some more and told myself I really am not inclined to jump up and down for joy if I agree with the verdict. The case is still tragic, either way.

And if I think the verdict is wrong and a miscarriage of justice has occurred, I told myself that I am not really going to be in a position to do anything BUT "accept" it.

I mean, I asked myself, what's the alternative?

I have to accept that the jury, after receiving the instructions from the judge, and seeing the evidence, and listening to the testimony, will come to the right conclusion. his case isn't as cut and dried as the Casey Anthony or the O.J. Simpson case. I like that they are allowing previous 9-11 tapes to be heard.

I also agree, though I will like that there are many libs here who wanted to strig GZ up immediately and I will be gald that they will get bent out of shape if GZ walks, but yes, it's tragic for everyone involved.

he was a skinny kid going up against an armed adult who was following him. Period.

You're accidentally correct. He 'went up on' an armed man. So a stupid skinny kid would be more appropriate

You also have to look at 5'11" and 158 lbs is a normal BMI meaning average and very healthy, were 5'7" and 185 is an over weight BMI and not so healthy. The 5'11" and 158 lbs person would have an advantage reach speed and youth.

Technical difficulties.... please stand by

Off_Air_Screen_by_Zaku_Man.png

You WANT him to be a skinny kid, when in fact while not heavy, he was in excellent condition, far better condition than Mr Zimmerman.

That's because you think the picture of Trayvon Martin at 12 years old was the way he looked at 17, after he grew into a trained street fighter thug.

Which one of these fighters is the skinny 12 year old?

Rare Video Of Trayvon Martin Fighting - Video

Trayvon Martin at 12, and the way he looked just before he was killed.
Trayvon Martin: A Thug With All the Bells and Whistles | Uncle Andy's Truth Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back