The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is everyone forgetting that Jeantel testified that Martin said he was behind the home of where he was visiting yet he ended up killed 100 yards away?

Martin was home and went back to confront and kick the crap out of the "Creepy Ass Cracker" who was following him. Martin became the aggressor when he went back and is a clear cut case of self defense.

But let's just forget about the evidence, it means nothing I guess.

Did I miss something? Is the defense putting on their case now? If this is still the prosecution, they are proving up the defense case.

That EMT that showed up gave some devastating testimony as to why Zimmerman's nose didn't bleed more. The blood would have run back into his sinus cavity and been swallowed.

Did I miss something? Is the defense putting on their case now? If this is still the prosecution, they are proving up the defense case.

That EMT that showed up gave some devastating testimony as to why Zimmerman's nose didn't bleed more. The blood would have run back into his sinus cavity and been swallowed.

No, you didn't miss anything. The state's defense team is still up.

At this rate, the defense's defense team may not have to present a case.

Except that is not what Zimmerman told the police in his written statement. What he told the police was

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/06/22/us/21george-zimmerman-transcript.html?_r=0

It appears that this statement says he has punched in the face only one time, not 30. Where did you get the 30 figure?

About ten different web sites and a link provided in this thread.
This is Florida. Florida laws apply. Once Martin put his hands on Zimmerman, George had the right to defend himself.

It makes no difference if he was punched once or 30 times.

So in Florida, you get hit once, you can kill. Damn.

Yeah, if Zimmerman had been standing, the blood would have been flowing all over himself and it would have gotten on Martin. What the EMT just did was tell everyone that Martin was on top of Zimmerman whooping his butt.

Technical difficulties.... please stand by

Off_Air_Screen_by_Zaku_Man.png

Working fine at this link...

Watch George Zimmerman Live Stream | WildAboutTrial.com

Thanks!

No, you didn't miss anything. The state's defense team is still up.

At this rate, the defense's defense team may not have to present a case.

On second thought, I hope the defense does present a case.

I would LOVE to watch the return of DeeDee BooBoo. :lmao:

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
5'11" And 158 is skinny. Damn. We het it . You want Martin to be bigger than he was.
I don't want to go up against a 5'11" 158 pound 17 year old.

I don't WANT him to be anything. I want him portrayed as a young man in great physical condition, not as a cute 12 year old.
he was a skinny kid going up against an armed adult who was following him. Period.

The current WBO middleweight champion of the world, Peter Quillin is 5'11" and weighs between 154 and 160. Is he skinny?

659px-PeterQuillin.jpg

is it just me or did the state's recent witness(s) just support zimmerman's claim?

Witness describes Zimmerman's injuries, phone call to wife | Fox News

After five days of testimony my only question at this point is why this was ever brought to trial? The Prosecutions own witnesses have proven the Defense's case. Quite simply...this is a colossal waste of taxpayer money.

i honestly expected the state to present a much stronger argument. so far, i have not seen anything beyond a preponderance of the evidence, let alone beyond a reasonable doubt.

in fact, i've seen just the opposite. the state has built the defense's case. i agree with you, at this point, i fail to see why this was ever brought, however, we both know it was brought because of politics. perhaps this evidence is exactly why zimmerman was not initially charged. this is why i've cautioned both sides from the beginning that we do not know all the facts.

About ten different web sites and a link provided in this thread.
This is Florida. Florida laws apply. Once Martin put his hands on Zimmerman, George had the right to defend himself.

It makes no difference if he was punched once or 30 times.

So in Florida, you get hit once, you can kill. Damn.

In Florida...as in most States...if you legitimately fear for your life you can use lethal force to defend yourself. When someone has broken your nose with a sucker punch and is sitting astride you banging your head against the ground that would make most reasonable people fear for their lives. This is a case which should have never been brought to trial. Sorry, but it's a tragedy but not a crime.

You can use "appropriate" force to defend yourself in any state.
If you feel that your life, health or limb is endangered you can use force up to and including deadly force.
If you use deadly force, under any circumstances you can be assured that their will be, at the very least a civil trial in which you can lose everything you have or will have for the rest of your life. It is rarely the first choice. Without being the judge or a juror on this case we are not able to get all the evidence of the case making it impossible to judge the defendant.

We can, unfortunately, form opinions based on the segments that we do hear about from second hand information.

I am feeling very disappointed in what I have been reading on this forum in the past few days. It seems that a lot of people from both sides have made their minds up before this case even started. People from both side are trying to lynch the other side with words. Please everyone needs to be patient till both sides has presented their case to make a call of guilt or innocents.

Many of us read the witness statements & police reports many months ago. We have already hashed this case out on this board. So far there have been few suprizes except lies added in to witness testimony after it became a racial political fight. The original prosecutor said their was no case. Then the Feds got involved & found a prosecutor that made a case out of nothing.

I don't want to go up against a 5'11" 158 pound 17 year old.

I don't WANT him to be anything. I want him portrayed as a young man in great physical condition, not as a cute 12 year old.
he was a skinny kid going up against an armed adult who was following him. Period.

The current WBO middleweight champion of the world, Peter Quillin is 5'11" and weighs between 154 and 160. Is he skinny?

659px-PeterQuillin.jpg

Pwned.:clap2:

Yurt's comments above are right on.

But . . . I am not convinced that if one purses another, as some claim, and provokes another, as claimed, that he can then use lethal force to defend himself.

But . . . so far, I don't see the evidence for that either.

Prosecution has dug a deep hole.

Sarah, with respect I don't think you're considering this issue fairly. On your picture, it's not just two pinholes, but there's also a cut on the upper bridge of his nose. Also, he may have damage on the inside parts of his nose that can't easily be seen from the outside.

Please consider this picture of Zimmerman's bloody nose, which points to there being trauma which would cause the bleeding in the first place:

zimmerman_scene_photo.jpg

Forget it, she is blind. Blinded with emotion, and prevaricated assumptions.

Ever had a broken nose or seen anyone with a broken nose? You can tell when it is broken, it bleeds a lot, the blood would not have been just at the scratch on the tip. Look closley at the picture you posted, if you are fair and not biased, you will see blood is only coming from the tip of his nose..

Great Point ! :clap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back