The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you lead them back to your house?

Hard to say. I certainly wouldn't head back to where he was. Maybe I wouldn't go home, but I wouldn't sneak up on the guy either.

Unless I wanted to prove that I wasn't a pussy - for whatever that is worth.

Ok I'll admit I haven't had the time to watch most of this trial but I keep seeing you guys say he snuck up on George where are you getting this from?

Zimmerman's statement, the evidence that backs up that he got sucker-punched, and the "star witness" that should be in a rehab program.

He was walking back to his truck..wherever it was..when he lost Martin. But then Martin found Zimmerman. So much for staying in his own home where he was finally safe and deciding to teach creepy ass cracker a lesson.

He was walking back to his truck..wherever it was..when he lost Martin. But then Martin found Zimmerman. So much for staying in his own home where he was finally safe and deciding to teach creepy ass cracker a lesson.

Can't you be civil in just one post?

As reported by the police investigator, I still don't understand why Zimmerman never told Martin who he was. I wonder why he didn't...?

You realize that being a thug and trying to kick the shit out of a fat mexican is battery right?

What I don't understand is how people on this case view things so one sided. It's ok to defend your self with a gun but it's not ok to find out why someone is following you? That seems utterly ridiculous. Its ok to stand your ground and defend your self but it's not ok to defend yourself from some freak following you? Why didn't GZ just identify himself?

Personally, I don't think this can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in court. And I agree with the previous poster who said they should have built a manslaughter case. IMO not subject to the rules of court I believe GZ bares responsibility.

You realize that being a thug and trying to kick the shit out of a fat mexican is battery right?

zimmermans PA in testimony called him obese the day after the shooting

hardly the lean mean fighting machine

the state claimed zimmerman to be

Reasonable doubt as defined was just verified by the mumbling, overweight, teen.

I'm sure her weight issue is a thyroid problem.

Or perhaps her education is such her weekly pay can afford reams of Chicken and bacon

IDK

-Geaux

She can speak three languages. English is her THIRD...

You?

And it would be great if she could speak just one of them well enough for her court appearance.

we may get more of her

west held her over subject to recall

zimmermans PA in testimony called him obese the day after the shooting

hardly the lean mean fighting machine

the state claimed zimmerman to be
Oh come on Zimmerman was far from obese at the time.

oddly after her testimony

all of a sudden it isnt about racism anymore

Funny how that works, huh? Ive heard some even try to say that cracker isnt a racial slur...calling it saltine (in other words white salt vs black pepper...another racial slur....lol)

Cracker refers to the "whip cracking" slave drivers of the yester century...its extremely offensive to those in the country trying to move forward.

I believe that the term "Cracker" (at least in Florida) came from the whips that early Florida cattle herders used. I don't believe it has anything to do with slavery.

So Florida has a different meaning for the slur cracker? Thats like saying Texas has a different meaning for the N word.

There are several theories as to how it derived, but today they all have the same racial implications.

Last edited:
The state claims Martin was just a cute little kid eating skittles, too. What else is new?

Why didn't Martin use his cell and call the cops that he was being followed? See lakhota? I can do the same thing.

As reported by the police investigator, I still don't understand why Zimmerman never told Martin who he was. I wonder why he didn't...?

For the same reason he didn't properly pursue a suspicious person - he's an untrained idiot. And untrained idiots who pack heat are responsible for the results of their actions.

Sadly, I don't think that's going to be the result. In my opinion this will be a case of "social justice" either way. Either the jury can't bring themselves to put Zimmerman behind bars for life because the case for murder is so weak or the jury is going to convict so that their town isn't subjected to an angry mob.

This was an open and shut case for manslaughter. When armed, you need to make sure that you don't get yourself put in a situation where you are going to get your ass kicked. Zimmerman made the choice to pursue and he did so poorly. He was smart enough to get a permit to carry a gun and but wasn't smart enough to educate himself on how to handle situations while armed.

The only caveat in my opinion is whether the evidence shows that Zimmerman was reasonable in thinking that Martin was actually trying to kill him.

oddly after her testimony

all of a sudden it isnt about racism anymore

Funny how that works, huh? Ive heard some even try to say that cracker isnt a racial slur...calling it saltine (in other words white salt vs black pepper...another racial slur....lol)

Cracker refers to the "whip cracking" slave drivers of the yester century...its extremely offensive to those in the country trying to move forward.

yes exactly correct

did you see Andrew Branca piece tonight at legal insurrection

he says state opened the door

for defense to introduce video and other evidence of martins

activities and expertise in street-fighting

Good. Enough with the 12 year old Martin riding a pony. Let's see the REAL Trayvon Martin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back