The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should just drop the murder charge now and save everyone the time. We all know this is about whether GZ will get manslaughter or not.

More ignorant yawp.
Zimmerman raised a claim of self defense. The prosecutor must overcome that claim no matter the charge. He cannot and Zimmerman will go free.

Hear that voice in the backround? That's you

ZING!

If that already hadn't already been established with witness testimony, that ship has now left the port, circled the globe and made it back.

I do believe the prosecution is looking a lot like an old maid who has waited so long for her ship to come in that the pier fell down!
Yeah, like having a 29th b'day for the 50th time

Trayvon got the best because Trayvon probably is the one who attacked.

There is at least reasonable doubt.

And guess what ... this is America. Reasonable doubt means Zimmerman gets off. If the justice system is working correctly.

If Trayvon was being followed, how is it he's the one that attacked? GZ's account has holes in it.

His testimony shows that he lost sight of Martin. Jeantel's testimony corroborates that.

That is very strong evidence as it totally eliminates the "Zimmerman stalked him and gunned him down" BS.
It proves Martin could have walked home.

? I'm confused. Your a smart guy. What am I missing? What about all what GZ did wasn't wreck-less endangerment? There were about a dozen things he did that he should not have done. I don't understand how you can in one sec. agree invol. manslaughter is likely, then in the next second accuse us of emotional conjecture. You can't have it both ways.

Remember when you got cut off on your bike? GZ was cutting this kid off from his path to his home.

Why do you feel the need to lie?
Why are you saying what I said is a lie? Head buried in the sand all day?

You must have missed the evidence showing GZ following TM in his truck, pulling ahead of TM and parking right in front of TM in the oncoming traffic lane on an angle cutting off the direction TM was walking. Forcing TM to walk around his truck. Zimmerman was taunting him. Had the cops on the phone, gun in his holster, wannabe cop mode...

Yes, if you are following someone assess where he's going then pull in front of him and park on an angle blocking the road.. Hell yeah you are cutting off their path to where they are going. TM was going home.

What about that was reckless? I'll admit he didn't act with your usual 20/20 hind sight, but nothing he did was illegal illogical or reckless. The first reckless act was a punch in the nose.

They'll catch the HLN replay tonight and pick up some tips for tomorrow.

bernies little temper tantrum isnt going to carry much

positive weight for the state

--LOL

Train. Wreck.

Bernster just sit down and try to minimize the damage.

i have been studying on what went so wrong in martins life

that led to this

maybe one should study as to what went so wrong in Berns life

that has led to this awful performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back