The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The foray into Zimmerman's collegiate past by the prosecution failed.

In your opinion.. :lmao: The defense was crushed that it was allowed at all. They were whacked by the judge.

Yes they suffered a crushing defeat when the evidence showed Zimmerman was interested in the justice system and was hardly a "cop wannabe".
You're getting delusional.

Now we've entered the Peanut Gallery stage of the presentation of the case.

The persecution wants to show that Z was e-vul for having a round in the chamber of his gun.

What good is an unloaded gun?

Be interesting to see if the defense mocks the witness or just lets it go

The persecution wants to show that Z was e-vul for having a round in the chamber of his gun.

I want to see the defense destroy this particular point. Cops carry guns with rounds loaded all the time. I guess they're evul too.

^^^

Yawn, dude. I'll let you have your petty insult if you just stfu.

That's very white of you, Cedric.

In fact you owe this board an apology for spewing idiotic nonsense and misinformation and then lying about it.
Remind me how the prosecutors could have charged Zimmerman with negligence when he committed an intentional act?

WOW! JUST WOW!I've said this before. You clearly don't even know what negligence is. You wouldn't even ask a question like that if you did.

Negligence basically means a legal short-sightedness. GZ could have execute degrees of negligence in a myriad of ways in the lead-up to to the shooting death of Travis. For instance, his decision to approach Travis after the police told him not to, could be considered negligent. His decision to effectively stalk him could be considered negligent.

Now, the key is culpable negligence. Culpable means deserving blame. So, even if the prosecution proves a degree of negligence, the question would be, did he ultimately deserve blame or does he not despite his il-advised actions.

I want to see the defense destroy this particular point. Cops carry guns with rounds loaded all the time. I guess they're evul too.

If I were the defense attorney, I'd ask her to chamber a round with one hand.

Look at all the things you have to do to fire this thing. His hands must have been pretty free. Poor Treyvon must have been so scared of this cop wannabe.

Thx for the clarification. What about split custody?

Usually the home where the minor is residing to attend school. If both parents live in the same school district... I am not sure. For Trayvon, his domicile is clearly with his mother as the trip to dads was merely a temporary solution.

TM's dad was only visiting as well. He is not listed on the occupancy permit.

^^^

Yawn, dude. I'll let you have your petty insult if you just stfu.

That's very white of you, Cedric.

In fact you owe this board an apology for spewing idiotic nonsense and misinformation and then lying about it.
Remind me how the prosecutors could have charged Zimmerman with negligence when he committed an intentional act?

WOW! JUST WOW!I've said this before. You clearly don't even know what negligence is. You wouldn't even ask a question like that if you did.

Negligence basically means a legal short-sightedness. GZ could have execute degrees of negligence in a myriad of ways in the lead-up to to the shooting death of Travis. For instance, his decision to approach Travis after the police told him not to, could be considered negligent. His decision to effectively stalk him could be considered negligent.

Now, the key is culpable negligence. Culpable means deserving blame. So, even if the prosecution proves a degree of negligence, the question would be, did he ultimately deserve blame or does he not despite his il-advised actions.

Police didnt tell him anything. That's been established.
He isnt on trial for stalking. He isnt on trial for approaching Travis, whoever Travis is supposed to be. The dead guy was named Trayvon.
He's on trial for shooting and killing someone. That was not negligent. That was intentional. Therefore it cannot be negigent.

What has also been established is you are an ignorance dunce.

Look at all the things you have to do to fire this thing. His hands must have been pretty free. Poor Treyvon must have been so scared of this cop wannabe.

Your understanding of firearms is about what I expected -- Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back