The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, to show just how fair it is, the judge just vetoed all the defense requests to show Martin's past actions which are germane to his character.

This case, if Zimmerman is found guilty of anything, will definitely go to appeal. And, he'll win.

Do you think that if a person has bad character then it mitigates murder?

Does anybody think he would have shot a white man?

He wouldn't have followed and chased down a white man, he would not have shot a white man.

How can y'all make these broad predictions and determinations? How do you know that?

It is my opinion based on everything I know about this situation and about Zimmerman. Don't get all freaked out about it. I've a right to my opinion, but I'm not about to spend an hour detailing it all out for you.

He wouldn't have followed and chased down a white man, he would not have shot a white man.

How can y'all make these broad predictions and determinations? How do you know that?

It is my opinion based on everything I know about this situation and about Zimmerman. Don't get all freaked out about it. I've a right to my opinion, but I'm not about to spend an hour detailing it all out for you.

I'm not all freaked out, I'm just wondering how you can predict what someone would do or the outcome of situation that you weren't in with people you don't know.

You are totally entitled to your opinion. I was just asking.

I'm not all freaked out, I'm just wondering how you can predict what someone would do or the outcome of situation that you weren't in with people you don't know.

There are already a couple of threads about this. Why don't you go read them. We've been talking about this for a couple of months. There was no need to start a new thread. There are two others already going with many postings every day. Go read them and join in them instead of starting a new one and asking people to repeat themselves.

There are already a couple of threads about this. Why don't you go read them. We've been talking about this for a couple of months. There was no need to start a new thread. There are two others already going with many postings every day. Go read them and join in them instead of starting a new one and asking people to repeat themselves.

There's a different thread about every little single aspect of this trial, it gives me whiplash.

Zimmerman Defense Wants Pictures of Pot-Smoking Trayvon Admitted

It just doesn't seem to go away, does it?

The George Zimmerman defense team in the case of Trayvon Martin, whom Zimmerman killed during an altercation in March 2012 in Sanford, Florida, is contending that evidence of Martin’s possible drug use and gun involvement should be admitted into court. On Thursday, Zimmerman’s attorney’s released pictures and texts from Martin’s cellphone, including pictures of a pot plant and of a gun, as well as pictures of Martin, smoke emanating from his mouth as he flips off the camera.

Read more @ Zimmerman Defense Wants Pictures of Pot-Smoking Trayvon Admitted

I find it somewhat weird, in the interest of accuracy that the cable and network channels use his picture as a younger youth, instead of the way he looked at 6'3" tall, when he met his demise. I don't have an opinion as to how it all really happened, yet.

Why wasn't I informed?:(

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bZKEhgieoc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bZKEhgieoc[/ame]

The George Zimmerman defense team in the case of Trayvon Martin, whom Zimmerman killed during an altercation in March 2012 in Sanford, Florida, is contending that evidence of Martin’s possible drug use and gun involvement should be admitted into court. On Thursday, Zimmerman’s attorney’s released pictures and texts from Martin’s cellphone, including pictures of a pot plant and of a gun, as well as pictures of Martin, smoke emanating from his mouth as he flips off the camera.

I find it somewhat weird, in the interest of accuracy that the cable and network channels use his picture as a younger youth, instead of the way he looked at 6'3" tall, when he met his demise. I don't have an opinion as to how it all really happened, yet.

The media has their own definition of accuracy, and that definition changes according to the ratings they receive.

These photos are from the 7-11, so they would be the most accurate:

Google Image Result for http://bluecollarrepublican.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/image1.jpg

Quite a difference in appearances! Makes you wonder if the media is being pressured to show the younger innocent look and by whom.

Showing how TM looked the day of the accident, some people would get the impression he was a thug. Which brings to mind the saying, "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a duck." I'm not saying he is a thug; just that other people would think that based on how he was dressed.

The pictures at the time were supplied by the family, the probably went with what they had.

So mistakes happen. Like saying he was 6'3" when in fact the autopsy report shows he was 71" (5'11").

State v. Zimmerman: Evidence released by prosecutor

>>>>

The pictures at the time were supplied by the family, the probably went with what they had.

So mistakes happen. Like saying he was 6'3" when in fact the autopsy report shows he was 71" (5'11").

State v. Zimmerman: Evidence released by prosecutor

>>>>

For what it's worth, he had an unremarkable penis according to the autopsy report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back