The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You make a good point with the objections but that is a double edged sword for the prosecution as the scope of cross examination is so much broader than direct examination.
You can lead a witness on cross in most instances and not on direct.
The prosecution runs the risk of being defensive with objections and they lose most of them on cross anyway so that looks bad to a jury.

Did you mean to say that the scope of cross examination is broader than direct examination? I think not. The defense team has to stay within the parameters defined by the prosecution team. If they want to go beyond that, they have to call the witness in their case in chief.

Man, you are off base on that one. Not true.
The prosecution does not set any parameters for the defense to go by.
Where in the hell did you hear that?
Cross examination IS limited in these areas in Federal court: topics involved in the direct examination and the complete credibility of the witness.
Now in Federal court they go by a strict rule but in Florida and many other states they go by "the wide open rule" which allows on cross ANY issue in the trial.
How else could the defense get in many issues with the police on everything and anything to do with Zimmerman that night?

Wasn't aware of the "the wide open rule." Just a trial watcher. Thank you for the correction.

Yep, an illiterate crazy ass cracker. Nothing gets past you haters :rolleyes:

My side is not the one who killed somebody, hillbilly.

"My side"

No sense in having any disillusion of non bias, open mindedness or thinking skills. Just change your sig to Team Tampon and let's be done with it.

images

My God, Bones, what have I done?

"My side"

No sense in having any disillusion of non bias, open mindedness or thinking skills. Just change your sig to Team Tampon and let's be done with it.

images

Credit may go to your wife. Did she text you A List and you replied "why do I always have to get the tampons? Forever screwing your auto check.

"My side"

images

Credit may go to your wife. Did she text you A List and you replied "why do I always have to get the tampons? Forever screwing your auto check.

Ah beez hatin wen she habs me fechin dat shit fo her. :mad:

Yep, an illiterate crazy ass cracker. Nothing gets past you haters :rolleyes:

"My side"

Yesterday Sarah admits its a lefty thing, then this. Their mask is off and they didn't even notice it slipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back