The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's more of a racial issue.

Would this case even be here if it were two black or two hispanic men?

It is certainly about race, not guns. And about Obama's son. Once Obama tagged the dead kid as his son, the people who hate Obama wanted to see the guy who killed the kid get away with it, and the people who like Obama wanted to see the guy who killed the kid go to prison.

So the media is providing the theater the rubes crave.
Don't be an idiot. He could have been anyone's son. Walking around in Florida has become dangerous.

Hyperbolic bull shit. I do it all the time, lots of people do. Go away and let the adults talk.

It does in Floriduh if stand your ground laws have any validity.

I don't follow.

Stand your ground law at its best means that if you feel threatened you can be proactive in defusing the threat. I don't think anyone can make a case that Martin did not feel threatened. Therefore, IF he started the fight, he had every right to do it out of self-defense.

This is a likely reason Z did not use stand your ground to get his case dismissed because it would have begged the question, what about Martin's stand your ground rights?

Interesting spin. I don't know the SYG law well enough to agree or disagree, but I doubt it legalizes battery.

Regardless, like I've been hearing over and over, Martin isn't on trial, Zimmerman is. And so far there hasn't been any conclusive evidence presented that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman didn't act in self-defense.

Last edited:
Like I said, we're dealing with some truly sick people in regards to the bed wetting liberals around here.

:lol:

If not being a faggot is sick to your faggot mind.

Then being "sick" ain't so bad.

Faggot.

Swallow why are you so centered on other people's sexual orientation?

Because he has no facts or logic to back up the stupid shit he says, so he goes off wildly in random directions. Just point and laugh, that's what I do.

Why is the Zimmerman case devided so sharply along partisan lines? With only a very few exceptions the lefties here believe GZ is guilty and the conservatives wait until the trial is over. I couldn't understand why, since GZ isn't white, the lefties were so ready to string him up.

Moments ago, it hit me.

It's only partially about race. True, if TM was white or hispanic, no one would care, but race isn't the real reason they want GZ to fry. It's guns.

GZ defended himself with a gun and a black man is dead. They cannot stand the thought that GZ might have legally used a gun to defend himself. It's about guns, and self-defense and even Stand-Your-Ground.

If GZ is convicted, they can use this case to revive their efforts to take away our rights and that is THE issue.

The left never ever cares about right and wrong, they only care about winning.

I disagree; at least as far as I am concerned. My problem with zimmerman has NOTHING to do with race. I don't think that he should be convicted of second degree murder, I think that he should be convicted of Manslaughter or Negligent Homicide.
Here's my reason; there was no imminent need for him to keep following Martin, there was no imminent reason for him to get out of his truck and look for Martin, thus after following and harassing someone, he either confronted or was confronted by Martin and a fight broke out. Then zimmerman shot him. If zimmerman simply reported it to the police, kept a good distance, and followed their advice not to keep following him, this incident would not have happened.

I would love to see what some of the zimmerman supporters would do if someone was following them and they were in the 17/18 year male mindset........................

I don't claim that ALL liberals feel the same way. Ay least one liberal here agrees with those of us who reserve our judgement until after the evidence came out. You are one of a very small minority of them who see it logically and rationally. Except for your final statement.

Yes it's definitely guns. To me this is an example how things can go really wrong if your carrying a gun. Clearly Martin wasn't doing anything wrong until he was confronted. After that I guess we don't know what happened. If they were fighting after Zimmerman confronted him it seems really wrong that Martin ends up dead. Seems like he was minding his own business and Zimmerman brought about the confrontation. If Martin did attack him I don't think he was going to kill him, should have just been a fight. But instead it's a death thanks to the gun. All that said Zimmerman probably had good intentions that went really bad. Again probably thanks to the gun. So yes the politics is because of the gun.

Clearly Martin wasn't doing anything wrong until he decided to assault Zimmerman for no reason.

Pred, you are a self confessed "tough guy";what would you do if you were walking down the street and some asshole was following you in his vehicle even after you tried to avoid him, and then he got out of his vehicle to try to find you? :lol:

Not that this matters, but he'd find me easily. I wouldn't hide.

I don't really want to argue GZ's guilt or innocence here. This thread is about the motivations for the people who still argue GZ's guilt and wether they think it's a race issue or what. There are a bunch of threads on guilt. I try to keep on topic but sometimes get lured off.

Last night's hearing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlvIArGhxz0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUvreJYGIC45aqkYOzmvShVQ]Zimmerman Trial - Don West v. Judge - Texts Prove Trayvon LOVED Fighting - DeeDee is Back - YouTube[/ame]

>>>>Those who stayed online to watch the court proceedings late into the night (court recessed at 10:00 p.m.) were rewarded for their diligence. Huge amounts of devastating evidence came up showing that Trayvon Martin was in fights, was a violent person, and was trying to buy a gun (about two weeks before he was killed!)

And DeeDee also came into the picture. Turns out Trayvon Martin had texted her about his fights. In other words, to DeeDee Trayvon Martin fighting was no big deal to DeeDee. (Now we know why in the letter to Fulton DeeDee said, I thought it was just a fight, that is, his encounter with Zimmerman.)

Note: In regards to password protection and the Judge being concerned about authentication, she obviously does not understand technology. If she did she would realize that there's no concern about this being Trayvon Martin's cell data.

The expert testified:

- He could determine from looking at the texts that there was a pattern of use, speaking style, and content proving the texts were his.

- There was no evidence of someone cracking or hacking his phone.

- It was picked up off the ground the night of the shooting. He was seen using it literally minutes earlier. There's no evidence that the phone was tampered with after it was secured as evidence.

- The phone itself required eight levels of security to access a hidden text message function. Trayvon Martin did in fact use these security measures to hide text messages and pics.

1. The phone had a passcode.

2. He had an Android App whose function was to disguise and hide data, messages and pics.

3. The App required a passcode to use and access.

4. The App had a disguised name.

5. The App placed the data in an "invisible" folder.

6. The Folder had a disguised name in a foreign language or name the user could choose.

7. The names of the text messages and other files were changed.

8. The extensions to the files were changed, e.g., "jpg" to "bin" so one would not find the files if one searched for all jpeg files, for example.

Last edited:
Why is the Zimmerman case devided so sharply along partisan lines? With only a very few exceptions the lefties here believe GZ is guilty and the conservatives wait until the trial is over. I couldn't understand why, since GZ isn't white, the lefties were so ready to string him up.

Moments ago, it hit me.

It's only partially about race. True, if TM was white or hispanic, no one would care, but race isn't the real reason they want GZ to fry. It's guns.

GZ defended himself with a gun and a black man is dead. They cannot stand the thought that GZ might have legally used a gun to defend himself. It's about guns, and self-defense and even Stand-Your-Ground.

If GZ is convicted, they can use this case to revive their efforts to take away our rights and that is THE issue.

Without any investigation that would have told him Mr. Zimmerman has a great-grandfather of African descent, President Obama jumped all over the case by saying Trayvon Martin could've been his son.

Oh, snap. That did it! Sharpton and Jackson were in the area in a heartbeat, condemning the white-on-black crime, because they failed to check also. The black community, also who failed to check, decided this case was their chance to call the ghost of Christmases past to the séance and plead God damn America if Zimmerman is not burnt on the stake for daring to do a white-on-black "crime," regardless of the details that would come forward in the trial. Right now, it's blood in the eyes and foam in the mouth, even though the forensics expert told exactly why the evidence collected at the scene proved that it WAS Trayvon on top beating up on Zimmerman, and that the blood was collected INSIDE Trayvon's shirt, which bloused out when he was leaning over Zimmerman, beating his brains out, when he was stopped with the bullet Zimmerman saved his life by shooting.

The truth is not important for the evil the black community has planned to burn stores in their own neighborhoods and scream inanities to make other people afraid of them. They want trial by mob, not trial by the truth that comes out when all the evidence is shown.

:cuckoo:

Barack Obama basically set the stage for this theater with his vicious, unbridled racism against an African man he thought was a pure white Hispanic, if that makes any sense. In short, he broached Mr. Zimmerman's civil rights by lying through ignorance of the true facts, which he neglected to peruse nor acknowledge.

We have government and justice by chaos if evil people continue on this pursuit rather than letting justice prevail, if it can under the circumstances.

I'm getting a little sick of President Obama's modus operandi. He shows zero respect for other human beings he hasn't welcomed into his little pyramid scheme universe of unrighteousness rewarded, righteousness condemned based on failure to be showing all black skin color.

We were better off with equal justice.

People have made this case before and you also said it well. I'm not quite convinced that your reason is greater than the gun issue. They are both part of it for sure.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnMZzHzUkZY&list=UUvreJYGIC45aqkYOzmvShVQ]Zimmerman Trial - FIGHT! Don West Goes MMA on Judge Nelson in Late 10 p.m. Court Session - YouTube[/ame]

>>>>You know how they say "the early bird gets the worm." Well, tonight it was the night owl gets the mouse. Today trial ended about 4:00 p.m. with the Court intending to hear various motions. In what was the latest court session I have ever seen, heard about, or attended court did not end until 10:00 p.m.

And the ending was was explosive. I will write more later, with highlights of the six-hours-straight battle.

Note: In regards to what the Judge is talking about, whether or not the Trayvon Martin texts messages, pics, etc. are from Trayvon Martin:

In regards to password protection and the Judge being concerned about authentication, she obviously does not understand technology. If she did she would realize that there's no concern about this being Trayvon Martin's cell data.

The expert testified:

- He could determine from looking at the texts that there was a pattern of use, speaking style, and content proving the texts were his.

- It was picked up off the ground the night of the shooting. He was seen using it literally minutes earlier. There's no evidence that the phone was tampered with after it was secured as evidence.

- The phone itself required eight levels of security to access a hidden text message function. Trayvon Martin did in fact use these security measures to hide text messages and pics.

2. He had an Android App whose function was to disguise and hide data, messages and pics.

6. The Folder had a disguised name in a foreign language or name the user could choose.

8. The extensions to the files were changed, e.g., "jpg" to "bin" so one would not find the files if one searched for all jpeg files, for example.

Last edited:
No evidence? I guess it was Martin following Zimmerman around then.

Even if we completely ignore the evidence that Zimmerman was walking back to his car and assume you are correct that he was following TM. Following someone is not harassment.

Zimmerman himself says in his 911 call that Martin's first reaction is to run away. Clearly Zimmerman keeps following him even after the police tell him not to. Martin's first reaction was to run away from the confrontation and he had no criminal history of violence. Yet you really believe Zimmerman turned his back and was attacked? :cuckoo:

Zimmerman wasn't attacked? So what really happened?

Even if we completely ignore the evidence that Zimmerman was walking back to his car and assume you are correct that he was following TM. Following someone is not harassment.

Zimmerman himself says in his 911 call that Martin's first reaction is to run away. Clearly Zimmerman keeps following him even after the police tell him not to. Martin's first reaction was to run away from the confrontation and he had no criminal history of violence. Yet you really believe Zimmerman turned his back and was attacked? :cuckoo:

Zimmerman wasn't attacked? So what really happened?

prove it

Moments ago, it hit me.

Liberals are OK with being outraged over dead victims. They aren't OK with victims who shoot back.

Zimmerman Trial - FIGHT! Don West Goes MMA on Judge Nelson in Late 10 p.m. Court Session - YouTube

>>>>You know how they say "the early bird gets the worm." Well, tonight it was the night owl gets the mouse. Today trial ended about 4:00 p.m. with the Court intending to hear various motions. In what was the latest court session I have ever seen, heard about, or attended court did not end until 10:00 p.m.

And the ending was was explosive. I will write more later, with highlights of the six-hours-straight battle.

Note: In regards to what the Judge is talking about, whether or not the Trayvon Martin texts messages, pics, etc. are from Trayvon Martin:

In regards to password protection and the Judge being concerned about authentication, she obviously does not understand technology. If she did she would realize that there's no concern about this being Trayvon Martin's cell data.

The expert testified:

deleted texts show "dad" tracy was one testers wanting to buy a gun

I don't believe I said today how much I hate Nancy Sourgrapes so consider it done.
I don't get why anyone would be on her show. Unless it's all scripted and they all go out for drinks after she insults them all on national tv..and insulting watchers who have common sense.

I can't watch any othe those bat crazy screaming hyenas anymore. I am done with HLN completely

Morning all :)

I don't believe I said today how much I hate Nancy Sourgrapes so consider it done.
I don't get why anyone would be on her show. Unless it's all scripted and they all go out for drinks after she insults them all on national tv..and insulting watchers who have common sense.

I can't watch any othe those bat crazy screaming hyenas anymore. I am done with HLN completely

Morning all :)

and you are better for it

It's really hard to see why anyone could gloat over this, no matter the outcome.
An unarmed kid, going about his business is dead.
The guy that killed him had a gun and misread the situation.
That's the guts of it.

It's fucking sad is what it is.

This bugs me. No offense. But how did GM misread anything?

Only if TM went home and nothing happened would that be the case.

The accusation that GZ is guilty of anything is just more bs propaganda

JMNSHO

It's really hard to see why anyone could gloat over this, no matter the outcome.
An unarmed kid, going about his business is dead.
The guy that killed him had a gun and misread the situation.
That's the guts of it.

It's fucking sad is what it is.

Definitely no reason for gloating.

The last thing I heard last night--the investigators made a number of mistakes.

Others may have understood this long ago but it takes me longer for whatever reasons.

I just don't know how the jurors will be able to process everything that has been presented.

A unanimous decision just doesn't seem likely.

If the State of FL feels so moved perhaps it should revise its policies and procedures.

That is about the only thing I could see as a beneficial outcome--which is not the case before the court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back