The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The media has blood on its hands as it sparked murderers for trayvon. I am starting to see them slowly back tracking...Hopefully, they finally explain things in a way that doesn't lead to anymore violence.

One can only hope.
Can you link to ONE media person and/or outlet that's called for violence? Just one.

Please and thanks.

It was not a downpour! From what I have seen It was drizzling! The first police officer arrived on the scene in less than a minute after the shooting. That being said, she might have been able to preserve any fragile evidence that would have been washed away in the rain if not for securing GZ first! The 2nd officer arrived seconds later and performed CPR on Martin so the preservation of evidence was not his top priority either.

As far as your plastic bags: K.I.S.S. M.Y. A.S.S. I'll leave that acronym up to you to figure out!

Did I say downpour?

Every single prosecution witness said it was raining fairly heavy. The alleged girlfriend even managed to here the phone drop on wet grass. You should call the state prosecutor up and tell him to go back and discredit the testimony of all his witnesses about the weather because your infinite wisdom has shown you that it was only a drizzle. That might make it even harder for him to prove that Zimmerman was wrong, but it should make you feel better.

Does your acronym mean you are too stupid to look up and see that storing wet clothing in plastic bags causes mildew?

It would not have completely washed away stains.

The fact remains..that Martin's sleeves had no blood on them.

Not the hoodie. Not the shirt.

That would be strange if he had been stabbing Zimmerman.

It takes longer to get blood on you when you're on top, because of gravity and the injuries weren't arterial in nature, and it was raining which made it harder for blood to splatter. This didn't happen in a vacuum you know.

Last edited:
there are a few things missing in this photo

6a00d8341c558f53ef0168ebc16b93970c-580wi

his crack pipe, burglary tools, stolen property/jewelry and a bag of doobies :up:

The dude in the pic is WHITE!!

LMAO! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Deanie gets these things wrong quite often.

He once tried to bullshit everyone that a polluted Chinese river was in Houston.

The media has blood on its hands as it sparked murderers for trayvon. I am starting to see them slowly back tracking...Hopefully, they finally explain things in a way that doesn't lead to anymore violence.

One can only hope.
Can you link to ONE media person and/or outlet that's called for violence? Just one.

Please and thanks.

the media is mischaracterizing the case by portraying Trayvon as a poor innocent child and Zimmerman as a wannabe cop who was out hunting blacks. It serves to anger people

Again,

TM was trespassing, not only by simply being in a private neighborhood, but by "cutting through" private lots.
He was noticed by member of the community (who has every right to question the trespasser)
TM assaulted the member of the community (GZ)
GZ defended himself.

9 grams of lead can do a lot to protect private property and exercise self defense.
That's what happened.

Pinkos hate that there is "private property"
Pinkos hate it when people "defend themselves"
Everything you've stated is COMPLETELY BOGUS. None of that has been established in court.

GTFOH!!!!

KickButt.gif

LMAO, projection kid.

The prosecution can't prove ANYTHING and as it should be Zimmerman will walk.

The fact that Furman had said "******" was a biggie.
That was him auditioning for a movie part for. Some people need to get over themselves.

It was only one of the race cards that the defense used in the trial to sway the jury. Who needs to get over themselves ?

there were several the defense used....It wasn't hard ether seeing how LA police at the time were not well known for there tolerant views...The Furman one was the stupidest though. What kept OJ out of prison was not the failed attempt at race but the stupid gloves. What was the prosecutors name that ignorantly let OJ try on the gloves???? Chris something right? That was what lost the case.

i wouldnt call it a trend

but rather a following of group thinkers

You are correct. mmmmmmm---Fantasy and reality. Worlds collide.

At least on Law and Order some restraint is shown. ??Life should imitate art?? Is that where we are?

one of the potential jurors said something about

the series the first 48

thankfully that one did not make the cut

now I wondering about the jury. It seems like some experience with 'fighting' would have been a criteria for selection.

Banging a human head on concrete--yes, I agree with yesterday's expert that said more damage could result regardless of superficial injuries. Difficult for me to imagine how/what a person would respond other than fear--but since I would not have been there in the first place I can't be rational, I suppose.

Someone --probably on a panel from HLN was saying--'Any mother would try to find out who started the fight...' Implying George Zimmerman did by following Trayvon. That seems too simplistic at this point.

If the investigation wasn't handle properly it seems like no verdict can be reached.

That's about all I can get out of this. shrug.

One can only hope.

Please and thanks.

Marc, media wants no violence but THEY HAVE geared up for it.
Just here in Atlanta my media sources, and I have many I have developed over the last 34 years as I had my agency downtown Atlanta from 1982-1996, have told me they have extra staff, extra news crews with live feed vans, target areas already planned where they believe protests will happen and will be ready. Ratings Marc.
This is the same as any high profile court case like this.
And police are also making the same plans.
I know you do not advocate violence and most African Americans do not also.
Atlanta has a long history of non violent protest and the African American community led the charge on that here and many other southern cities.
But they are ready and there will be protests and I pray that none are violent but everyone is ready and prepared for it.
Just a fact.

One can only hope.

Please and thanks.

the media is mischaracterizing the case by portraying Trayvon as a poor innocent child and Zimmerman as a wannabe cop who was out hunting blacks. It serves to anger people

That is a fact.

You are correct. mmmmmmm---Fantasy and reality. Worlds collide.

At least on Law and Order some restraint is shown. ??Life should imitate art?? Is that where we are?

one of the potential jurors said something about

the series the first 48

thankfully that one did not make the cut

now I wondering about the jury. It seems like some experience with 'fighting' would have been a criteria for selection.

Banging a human head on concrete--yes, I agree with yesterday's expert that said more damage could result regardless of superficial injuries. Difficult for me to imagine how/what a person would respond other than fear--but since I would not have been there in the first place I can't be rational, I suppose.

Someone --probably on a panel from HLN was saying--'Any mother would try to find out who started the fight...' Implying George Zimmerman did by following Trayvon. That seems too simplistic at this point.

If the investigation wasn't handle properly it seems like no verdict can be reached.

That's about all I can get out of this. shrug.

the use of self defense does not require injury

many people who claimed self defense had no injuries at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back