The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning!

What is Angela Corey's relevance here, in the courtroom everyday? This isn't even her district. Hasn't she done enough to exacerbate this persecution? Why is she there? Just to remind the Three Stooges they better push and push to get her the conviction she wants and needs?

It's disgusting.

People have been convicted of hacking DirecTV signal simply because they bought a smart card reader.

That is the same as TM being guilty just be cause he owned the phone the text was sent from.

The judge in the DirecTV case did not even discover if the owner knew how to use the hack software, had the software, had pass-code access to the software, if the software was used, was the one using the software, or had ever successfully hacked a card or signal & watched a pay TV signal without paying.

one of the potential jurors said something about

the series the first 48

thankfully that one did not make the cut

now I wondering about the jury. It seems like some experience with 'fighting' would have been a criteria for selection.

Banging a human head on concrete--yes, I agree with yesterday's expert that said more damage could result regardless of superficial injuries. Difficult for me to imagine how/what a person would respond other than fear--but since I would not have been there in the first place I can't be rational, I suppose.

Someone --probably on a panel from HLN was saying--'Any mother would try to find out who started the fight...' Implying George Zimmerman did by following Trayvon. That seems too simplistic at this point.

If the investigation wasn't handle properly it seems like no verdict can be reached.

That's about all I can get out of this. shrug.

the use of self defense does not require injury

many people who claimed self defense had no injuries at all

This should be in the instructions. Part of being a juror is following the instructions.

Why would the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM want Nationwide race riots?

Gee, I dunno?

Because their ratings are falling through the floor and maybe some 24/7 coverage of burning cities would help them out?

Think I'm wrong?

You better think again.

"Plane Lands Safely" doesn't sell a lot of papers or get a lot of TV viewership.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=46bBWBG9r2o]Don Henley - Dirty Laundry (Studio Version) - YouTube[/ame]

People have been convicted of hacking DirecTV signal simply because they bought a smart card reader.

That is the same as TM being guilty just be cause he owned the phone the text was sent from.

The judge in the DirecTV case did not even discover if the owner knew how to use the hack software, had the software, had pass-code access to the software, if the software was used, was the one using the software, or had ever successfully hacked a card or signal & watched a pay TV signal without paying.

http://www.3dca.flcourts.org/opinions/3D09-2781.pdf

Good Morning!

What is Angela Corey's relevance here, in the courtroom everyday? This isn't even her district. Hasn't she done enough to exacerbate this persecution? Why is she there? Just to remind the Three Stooges they better push and push to get her the conviction she wants and needs?

It's disgusting.

She's campaigning.

Animation denied except as a demonsration.

Text messages denied.

Gee, what a surprise... NOT.

Debbie is a bullshit judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back