The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe I said today how much I hate Nancy Sourgrapes so consider it done.
I don't get why anyone would be on her show. Unless it's all scripted and they all go out for drinks after she insults them all on national tv..and insulting watchers who have common sense.

I can't watch any othe those bat crazy screaming hyenas anymore. I am done with HLN completely

Morning all :)

and you are better for it

Wondering if HLN/CNN every do marketing studies/polls to inquire how the public responds to this type of programming. Maybe there is a segment of the population that finds some merit in this--truly a parody of objectivity and reason. Sleazy. Emotional. and more.

I can't watch any othe those bat crazy screaming hyenas anymore. I am done with HLN completely

Wondering if HLN/CNN every do marketing studies/polls to inquire how the public responds to this type of programming. Maybe there is a segment of the population that finds some merit in this--truly a parody of objectivity and reason. Sleazy. Emotional. and more.

yes they have a certain following

if you notice their instant polls and fake jury settings always always

come back about 90 percent of what ever they are pushing for the day

They want to put that record up against a high-schooler who's been suspended and had a little bit of weed in his system to relax him.

LOL!!!

Too funny!

This is the kid who had all that stolen jewelry in his backpack and was kicked out of school? And was smoking dope?

Uh-huh. This was a rotten kid headed for a life in and out of prison, like way too many.

Why make excuses for this kind of behavior?
Because to Marc all that matters is that Trayvon was black.

pitiful. The future looks bleak if this is the 'trend'.

Me, for one. Will the jury convict Zimmerman because he's not black, like the O.J. jury aquitted O.J. simply because he was black and they could?

There are similarities. The gross dishonesties purely based on PC race issues of the worst kind.

I can imagine the jury convicting Zimmerman purely because they want to stick it to whitey and the whole of the white part of the nation aghast at the obvious injustice and the black part cheering and laughing as they did when O.J. got off.

I don't think the danger of riot was as great with the O.J. trial, though.

The Jury in the OJ case had no choice but to acquit, I watched that trial and the prosecution failed every step of the way proving he had anything to do with the murders.

Now if you did not watch the trial and depended on the MSM for your facts you got a completely different picture. I would just shake my head in bewilderment at night after watching the Court room. The defense would totally hammer the prosecution on point after point and the evening news would ignore it and report that something else happened.

Simple things like the fact a 18 year police veteran illegally carried OJ's blood around for a whole day going to the crime scene and OJ's house. The fact that the crime lab accidentally sprayed OJ's blood across the lab while evidence was out.

The fact that Furman lied about knowing OJ and that he had a personal vendetta against him. Furman supposedly found a glove on OJ's property, He claimed he found it UNDER an air conditioning unit. Yet the claim was that OJ accidentally dropped it while going home.

The fact that not once but twice the police lied to a Judge for a search warrant. The fact that the police initially claimed they feared for OJ's life and simply wanted to conduct a search to find out if he was ok. Then when they knocked on his daughter's door they did not ask once if she saw him, if he was ok, but asked repeatedly to search for shoes.

The fact that the supposed spot of blood on the car was so miniscule that it was physically impossible to have seen it in the dark.

The gloves were a fiasco.

And of course the fact that AFTER the veteran officer had "accidentally" carried OJ's blood to the crime scene they magically found new blood evidence on the back gate.

It goes on and on.

The fact that Furman had said "******" was a biggie.
That was him auditioning for a movie part for. Some people need to get over themselves.

i wouldnt call it a trend

but rather a following of group thinkers

Looks to me like they all have their marching orders. Pro-prosecution or silence.

It's a ratings game and sponsor gamble

The Jury in the OJ case had no choice but to acquit, I watched that trial and the prosecution failed every step of the way proving he had anything to do with the murders.

Now if you did not watch the trial and depended on the MSM for your facts you got a completely different picture. I would just shake my head in bewilderment at night after watching the Court room. The defense would totally hammer the prosecution on point after point and the evening news would ignore it and report that something else happened.

Simple things like the fact a 18 year police veteran illegally carried OJ's blood around for a whole day going to the crime scene and OJ's house. The fact that the crime lab accidentally sprayed OJ's blood across the lab while evidence was out.

The fact that Furman lied about knowing OJ and that he had a personal vendetta against him. Furman supposedly found a glove on OJ's property, He claimed he found it UNDER an air conditioning unit. Yet the claim was that OJ accidentally dropped it while going home.

The fact that not once but twice the police lied to a Judge for a search warrant. The fact that the police initially claimed they feared for OJ's life and simply wanted to conduct a search to find out if he was ok. Then when they knocked on his daughter's door they did not ask once if she saw him, if he was ok, but asked repeatedly to search for shoes.

The fact that the supposed spot of blood on the car was so miniscule that it was physically impossible to have seen it in the dark.

The gloves were a fiasco.

And of course the fact that AFTER the veteran officer had "accidentally" carried OJ's blood to the crime scene they magically found new blood evidence on the back gate.

It goes on and on.

The fact that Furman had said "******" was a biggie.
That was him auditioning for a movie part for. Some people need to get over themselves.

It was only one of the race cards that the defense used in the trial to sway the jury. Who needs to get over themselves ?

The vast majority of the time, the prosecution wins at murder trials, unless their presentation or case is extremely weak. In this case, a weak case is true for murder but won't matter since the argument for manslaughter is very strong. We just can't have a number of loose cannons running around the streets.

Speaking at a news conference, lawyer Benjamin Crump said: "Mr Zimmerman is a neighbourhood watch loose cannon."

Yahoo! News UK & Ireland - Latest World News & UK News Headlines

The vast majority of the time this case would never have went to trial....Zimmerman made the sin of protecting himself against a black kid while having a white name.

You are correct. mmmmmmm---Fantasy and reality. Worlds collide.

At least on Law and Order some restraint is shown. ??Life should imitate art?? Is that where we are?

there are a few things missing in this photo

6a00d8341c558f53ef0168ebc16b93970c-580wi

his crack pipe, burglary tools, stolen property/jewelry and a bag of doobies :up:

The dude in the pic is WHITE!!

LMAO! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

yes, i know, i was going to mention that, but i hit the post button rather than review, then failed to edit the omission.

thank you for bringing that FACT up !! :up:

Again,

TM was trespassing, not only by simply being in a private neighborhood, but by "cutting through" private lots.
He was noticed by member of the community (who has every right to question the trespasser)
TM assaulted the member of the community (GZ)
GZ defended himself.

9 grams of lead can do a lot to protect private property and exercise self defense.
That's what happened.

Pinkos hate that there is "private property"
Pinkos hate it when people "defend themselves"
Everything you've stated is COMPLETELY BOGUS. None of that has been established in court.

GTFOH!!!!

KickButt.gif

Okay, Dr. Rao said that the next blow or the next could have been potentially fatal. Thats her testimony.

Essentially, that is the same as saying the first blow could have killed him as well. Which is possible, correct?

Exactly! Can you imagine everyone walking around thinking that the slightest argument or altercation will immediately lead to death in one, two or three blows. Our nation would become a huge walking mental hospital.

You only thugs attack people... Normal people dont jump on a person and proceed to beat the shit out of them....

You are correct. mmmmmmm---Fantasy and reality. Worlds collide.

At least on Law and Order some restraint is shown. ??Life should imitate art?? Is that where we are?

one of the potential jurors said something about

the series the first 48

thankfully that one did not make the cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back