The Old Black Panthers vs the KKK comparison

Nothing to get the old crackas bowels moving like the mention off the Black Panthers
Nothing to get the old negroes bowels moving like the mention of the KKK.

I'm not a "cracka
so you crackas are going to the minority soon, how will that work out for you and your ilk?:badgrin:
They get me laughing since they are clowns and pussies. :laugh:
Most if not all of the "Klan" today are fed-lead, the NBP is federally funded and ran as well.

Only a bunch of idiots just waiting to get snitched on would join these groups.
I agree idiots join the Klan and we are talking about the original Black Panthers not the NBP. Keep up with the topic.
The Klan doesn't really exist anymore, neither does the original BPs.

You're afraid of ghosts, my friend.
The Klan exists. They just got through endorsing Trump. I dont believe in ghosts so I have no idea what that had to do with the thread.
They're feds...they aren't real Klan.
The two I slapped the shit out of and the one I put in the hospital were not feds.

so you crackas are going to the minority soon, how will that work out for you and your ilk?:badgrin:

Guano, you're an Arab, you're not black.

Besides, it's you Muslim motherfuckers who started and ran whole chattel slavery racket, Batshit.

You ISIS morons are stupid as a bag of hammers.

The arab slave owners would castrate their black slaves
Nothing to get the old negroes bowels moving like the mention of the KKK.

I'm not a "cracka
Most if not all of the "Klan" today are fed-lead, the NBP is federally funded and ran as well.

Only a bunch of idiots just waiting to get snitched on would join these groups.
I agree idiots join the Klan and we are talking about the original Black Panthers not the NBP. Keep up with the topic.

The Klan exists. They just got through endorsing Trump. I dont believe in ghosts so I have no idea what that had to do with the thread.
The two I slapped the shit out of and the one I put in the hospital were not feds.
Yeah? How do you know that?

12742036_773792809432168_7627210885742234318_n.jpg

There is no comparison unless black words are consider the same as white physical attacks

The same old Liberal double standard.

Besides, it's you Muslim motherfuckers who started and ran whole chattel slavery racket, Batshit.

I'm not a "cracka

The same way you think they were feds.

I don't think they are ran by federal snitches...they are. They get outted quite a bit as time goes on.

Negroes fear ghosts in America just like their voodooist brothers in Africa.

I don't think they are ran by federal snitches...they are. They get outted quite a bit as time goes on.

You avoided my point. The two I slapped the shit out of and the one I put in the hospital were not feds. If you know they are then tell me their names. I will take their undercover or real names to see if you know what you are talking about.

You avoided my point. The two I slapped the shit out of and the one I put in the hospital were not feds. If you know they are then tell me their names. I will take their undercover or real names to see if you know what you are talking about.
Did you get arrested for it or something? If so, in what city and state & what month and year did this happen?

The more info you give me, the easier I can give you an answer.

Did you get arrested for it or something? If so, in what city and state & what month and year did this happen?

No. I didnt get arrested. The one I put in the hospital claimed a gang of Koreans did it and the two I slapped like pussies never made a peep. Since you dont have a clue of who I am talking about how silly do you feel claiming you know they were feds?

The last couple of cave chimps is still Black and blue.
Obviously for me you need a lot more than just two
They think they bad?... then tell'em to come through...
then watch'em get beat like dem African drums do.

Two? U said three? Why not make it five

Two? U said three? Why not make it five
The third one was 2 years later. Besides it was a rap you dumb cave chimp.

No. I didnt get arrested. The one I put in the hospital claimed a gang of Koreans did it and the two I slapped like pussies never made a peep. Since you dont have a clue of who I am talking about how silly do you feel claiming you know they were feds?
I didn't claim those specific people were feds, slowpoke... I said the groups are ran by federal snitches and informants.

I didn't claim those specific people were feds, slowpoke... I said the groups are ran by federal snitches and informants.
Yeah you did dumb ass. Thats why you asked for more information....to prove they were feds. Its funny you were too dumb to realize that by asking for more information you proved you didnt know what you were talking about.

Forum List

Back