The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you add water to your whisky? :cool-45:
Nope,Just expose THE RAVINGS OF A LUNATIC ZIONIST,TRASH TALK...how is Downtown Jerusalem these days
When you do succeed.....with the exposing.......let us know.

So far, just like the BDS movement.......

.:oops8:

Now, is there anything you have to add to this thread about the creation of the State of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate, or are you going to remain off topic?
Good 60's nice to see you are back with us,crikey I was getting worried about you...really

So it's back to the Baseball Bats again.....keep well,take the pressure off you body and mind.....ps the Only people who created Israel by intelligence,money,deception,murderous brutality,graft and theft were the Zionists....in some ways I have to admire them,if I was that way inclined but thankfully I AM NOT...that is one step too far for me..steve...it was like the worst elements of the Nazis moved on Palestine and succeeded.....Awful
Thank you Mr. Nazi.
You put all the qualities adopted by Christian and Muslim Arabs once Naziism was created and apply it full force against the legal creation of the State of Israel BY the descendants of the Hebrews/Israelites/Judeans/Jews.

Let me show you who was a good friend of the Nazis:

Never-before-seen photos of Palestinian mufti with Hitler ties visiting Nazi Germany

Photos and Documents of Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood

-----------------
Not to speak of all the Nazis who moved to Egypt and Syria, and not to Israel:

Old Nazis Never Die

Yes, you are absolutely correct.

<<.it was like the worst elements of the Nazis moved on Palestine and succeeded.....Awful>>

And they continue to succeed in influencing the Arab Christians and Muslims in the endless attempt to destroy Israel.

Too bad for all the Arabs who are dying only for a worthless cause.
I'm NO NAZI as you know but you will persist in LYING....that mind of your again...SO SAD

The only Group who COLLABORATED WITH THE NAZIS AND HELPED SEND INNOCENT JEWS TO THE GAS CHAMBERS DELIBERATELY WERE THE ZIONISTS.....MOREOVER IN GERMANY IN THE 1930's CREATED ANTI-SEMITISM...which is the most Ironic thing of all...you need a History Lesson on Zionism...........Ghastly by the way ISRAEL DOES HAVE A NAZI MOVEMENT,mainly ex-Russian Jews...creating much discernment to the Israeli people and the Government....YOU NEED TO GET UP TO SPEED AND REALITY IN 2018 or are you still in 1888,yeah that would be right...Nazi Collaborater...by the way no Nazis went to Syria or Egypt but mainly Argentina and central and South America.....EXCEPT THE NAZI ZIONIST COLLABORATERS who were given safe haven in ISRAEL....you ignorant Fool
Hunt for most-wanted Nazi war criminal ends in Egypt

No German or other Nazis went to Israel.
The Russian Jews are Neo Nazis.

Russia’s neo-Nazis unmasked — by Israeli Jewish filmmaker

Antisemitism in Germany has existed since the Christian Visigoth.
Check them out.

You have a problem with Jews saving other Jews from Nazi Germany, that is your problem. Many non Jews also saved many Jews from Nazi Germany.

https://www.yadvashem.org/odot_pdf/Microsoft Word - 3231.pdf

Feat your eyes on all the righteous people who saved Jews during WWII.

List of Righteous Among the Nations by country - Wikipedia

Do you have anything else out of your trick hat?

Nope,Just expose THE RAVINGS OF A LUNATIC ZIONIST,TRASH TALK...how is Downtown Jerusalem these days

Now, is there anything you have to add to this thread about the creation of the State of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate, or are you going to remain off topic?
Good 60's nice to see you are back with us,crikey I was getting worried about you...really

So it's back to the Baseball Bats again.....keep well,take the pressure off you body and mind.....ps the Only people who created Israel by intelligence,money,deception,murderous brutality,graft and theft were the Zionists....in some ways I have to admire them,if I was that way inclined but thankfully I AM NOT...that is one step too far for me..steve...it was like the worst elements of the Nazis moved on Palestine and succeeded.....Awful
Thank you Mr. Nazi.
You put all the qualities adopted by Christian and Muslim Arabs once Naziism was created and apply it full force against the legal creation of the State of Israel BY the descendants of the Hebrews/Israelites/Judeans/Jews.

Never-before-seen photos of Palestinian mufti with Hitler ties visiting Nazi Germany

Photos and Documents of Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood

-----------------

Old Nazis Never Die

<<.it was like the worst elements of the Nazis moved on Palestine and succeeded.....Awful>>

And they continue to succeed in influencing the Arab Christians and Muslims in the endless attempt to destroy Israel.

I'm NO NAZI as you know but you will persist in LYING....that mind of your again...SO SAD

The only Group who COLLABORATED WITH THE NAZIS AND HELPED SEND INNOCENT JEWS TO THE GAS CHAMBERS DELIBERATELY WERE THE ZIONISTS.....MOREOVER IN GERMANY IN THE 1930's CREATED ANTI-SEMITISM...which is the most Ironic thing of all...you need a History Lesson on Zionism...........Ghastly by the way ISRAEL DOES HAVE A NAZI MOVEMENT,mainly ex-Russian Jews...creating much discernment to the Israeli people and the Government....YOU NEED TO GET UP TO SPEED AND REALITY IN 2018 or are you still in 1888,yeah that would be right...Nazi Collaborater...by the way no Nazis went to Syria or Egypt but mainly Argentina and central and South America.....EXCEPT THE NAZI ZIONIST COLLABORATERS who were given safe haven in ISRAEL....you ignorant Fool

Check them out.

You have a problem with Jews saving other Jews from Nazi Germany, that is your problem. Many non Jews also saved many Jews from Nazi Germany.

I just feel Sorry for U

Thank you Mr. Nazi.

-----------------

Old Nazis Never Die

Check them out.

I just feel Sorry for U
You cannot defend your half truths, or lack of truths and you feel sorry for me?

What you are sorry about is that you keep being caught in this non truths or half truths and have nowhere to turn to.

Thank you Mr. Nazi.

-----------------

Old Nazis Never Die

Check them out.

I just feel Sorry for U
You cannot defend your half truths, or lack of truths and you feel sorry for me?

What you are sorry about is that you keep being caught in this non truths or half truths and have nowhere to turn to.
I just feel sorry for you

Thank you Mr. Nazi.

-----------------

Old Nazis Never Die

Check them out.

I just feel Sorry for U

Good for you :)

Now people can return to discussing the topic on this thread.

Check them out.

I just feel Sorry for U

Good for you :)

Now people can return to discussing the topic on this thread.
I feel so sorry for you

I just came upon the American Jewish Yearbook for 1914-1915, describing events of the year. Here are some of the events in Palestine at the time:

January. At Hebron, Jewish storekeepers are boycotted by Mohammedan women.

April. Minister of Interior removes Governor of Tiberias on complaint of Chief Rabbi of his laxity in protecting the Jews against Arab attacks.

May. Minister of Interior orders officiais in Palestine to repress all anti-Jewish manifestations.—Chief Rabbi waits on Minister of Interior and reads to him two violent articles in Arab journal Palestine, and warns him that any disorders that might result therefrom would create bad impression abroad.There were constant attacks by Arabs against the tiny Jewish community even then, as well as incitement against Jews in the Arab media and economic boycotts.
---

Pointedly, these attacks and incitement were not against Zionists, but Jews. And the Jews didn't attack any Arabs.

These are the idyllic, peaceful days that the Arab world wants to return to, when the Jews were defenseless and the Arabs could attack them with impunity.

(full article online)

Jews and Arabs living peacefully together ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Were the Arabs of Hebron as tolerant of Jews before the massacre as the Jews there claimed? Or was this a psychological defense mechanism that the Jews employed to shut their eyes to the truth?

The truth may very well be the latter. A book written in 1905 called The Jews of Many Lands, by Elkan Nathan Adler, describes Hebron Arabs as being the most intolerant of all:

Hebron, or Khalil, the "City of Friendship," is perhaps the oldest city of the Holy Land, and in interest it vies with Jerusalem itself. Among us Jews it is reverently described as " the Burial Ground of our Fathers," and a pilgrimage thither is highly esteemed. The Mohammedans regard it with even more reverence as a sacred place than Jerusalem, for is it not the last resting-place of Abraham—el Khalil Allah—the friend of God and His great prophet? Their regard, although flattering to the founder of our race, carries with it the disadvantage that it makes the Hebronites the most fanatical of the followers of Islam, and the most intolerant.Christians cannot live at Hebron, and Jews there are treated as dogs. Curses both loud and deep greeted us as we walked round the Great Mosque, which encloses the Cave of Machpelah; but, as we did not understand the meaning of the imprecations or appreciate the delicacy or appropriateness of the choice epithets applied to us, and, as the missiles thrown at us were not well aimed, we could afford to treat our reception with amused nonchalance. Nowhere in the East did I meet with such bigotry as at Hebron, and it did not surprise me to learn that Dr. Stein, the medical man whom we sent out there some time ago, has no Mohammedans among his clientele, because the Hebronites, unlike the Mohammedans who live in Jerusalem and elsewhere are too utter fatalists to believe that medicine can arrest the progress of disease or the angel of death.The 1948 war also had many examples of Arabs, considered friendly neighbors of Jews for generations, "suddenly" turning on them and butchering them, or cheering on those who tried.

(full article online)

The Stockholm Syndrome of Hebron, 1929 ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

I just came upon the American Jewish Yearbook for 1914-1915, describing events of the year. Here are some of the events in Palestine at the time:

January. At Hebron, Jewish storekeepers are boycotted by Mohammedan women.

April. Minister of Interior removes Governor of Tiberias on complaint of Chief Rabbi of his laxity in protecting the Jews against Arab attacks.

May. Minister of Interior orders officiais in Palestine to repress all anti-Jewish manifestations.—Chief Rabbi waits on Minister of Interior and reads to him two violent articles in Arab journal Palestine, and warns him that any disorders that might result therefrom would create bad impression abroad.There were constant attacks by Arabs against the tiny Jewish community even then, as well as incitement against Jews in the Arab media and economic boycotts.
---

Pointedly, these attacks and incitement were not against Zionists, but Jews. And the Jews didn't attack any Arabs.

These are the idyllic, peaceful days that the Arab world wants to return to, when the Jews were defenseless and the Arabs could attack them with impunity.

(full article online)

Jews and Arabs living peacefully together ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News
I see it was printed in Lydd in 1988,but thanks..YAWN......now why don't you spend time in the real world and explain to the Posters about the Murderous behaviour of the Zionist Filth 1900 to 2018.............or does your sight only reach the end of your nose......Not good enough by half I'm afraid 60's........Get Real or Get Out

Were the Arabs of Hebron as tolerant of Jews before the massacre as the Jews there claimed? Or was this a psychological defense mechanism that the Jews employed to shut their eyes to the truth?

The truth may very well be the latter. A book written in 1905 called The Jews of Many Lands, by Elkan Nathan Adler, describes Hebron Arabs as being the most intolerant of all:

Hebron, or Khalil, the "City of Friendship," is perhaps the oldest city of the Holy Land, and in interest it vies with Jerusalem itself. Among us Jews it is reverently described as " the Burial Ground of our Fathers," and a pilgrimage thither is highly esteemed. The Mohammedans regard it with even more reverence as a sacred place than Jerusalem, for is it not the last resting-place of Abraham—el Khalil Allah—the friend of God and His great prophet? Their regard, although flattering to the founder of our race, carries with it the disadvantage that it makes the Hebronites the most fanatical of the followers of Islam, and the most intolerant.Christians cannot live at Hebron, and Jews there are treated as dogs. Curses both loud and deep greeted us as we walked round the Great Mosque, which encloses the Cave of Machpelah; but, as we did not understand the meaning of the imprecations or appreciate the delicacy or appropriateness of the choice epithets applied to us, and, as the missiles thrown at us were not well aimed, we could afford to treat our reception with amused nonchalance. Nowhere in the East did I meet with such bigotry as at Hebron, and it did not surprise me to learn that Dr. Stein, the medical man whom we sent out there some time ago, has no Mohammedans among his clientele, because the Hebronites, unlike the Mohammedans who live in Jerusalem and elsewhere are too utter fatalists to believe that medicine can arrest the progress of disease or the angel of death.The 1948 war also had many examples of Arabs, considered friendly neighbors of Jews for generations, "suddenly" turning on them and butchering them, or cheering on those who tried.

(full article online)

Let's now Talk of the 100's of thousands of innocent Law Abiding Palestinians systematically SLAUGHTERED by the Zionist Terrorist...Idiot

(full article online)

Let's now Talk of the 100's of thousands of innocent Law Abiding Palestinians systematically SLAUGHTERED by the Zionist Terrorist...Idiot
Where did you find all of those "100's of thousands" of Palestinians slaughtered by the Zionists from 1920 to 1948?

Give me a hint :)

(full article online)

Where did you find all of those "100's of thousands" of Palestinians slaughtered by the Zionists from 1920 to 1948?

Give me a hint :)
You are pointless

So it was "greedy" for Palestinians to want to stay on the land that had been in the family for hundreds of years?

What dumbfuck wrote this shit?

Arabs have over 99% of the Middle East, so yes--wanting that last 1% as well is greedy. And many of the Arabs in Palestine were recent migrants to that area. A document from the 1920's said that Palestine's population was constantly being replenished by nomads from the Arabian peninsula.
Really Fore,I do give you credit most of the time but when I see such prose like this,I sometimes wonder why...come on man,you can do better than this nonsence..st

Yet what he said was factually correct.

Israel is just 1% of the middle east, Arabs and other Muslims control the other 99%.
Take the Tamimi family for example, they have a WHOLE COUNTRY of their own, called Qatar.

Yet they can't stand seeing Jews having 1% of the land.
Percentages don't matter when someone is claiming your land.

THANK YOU!

This is exactly what the Jews claim after centuries of being overwhelmed by Arabian invading tribes.
We are minority in the world, but percentages DON"T MATTER when You claim Your ancestral lands.

You Americans are running from the fact that Your state left a tiny percent of Indians, exactly like Arabs did to Jews.
A Hideout for Nomadic Bandits Is Not a Homeland

It's the opposite of your moral equivalence. Both the Arabs and the American Indians are obsolete savages.

Arabs have over 99% of the Middle East, so yes--wanting that last 1% as well is greedy. And many of the Arabs in Palestine were recent migrants to that area. A document from the 1920's said that Palestine's population was constantly being replenished by nomads from the Arabian peninsula.
Really Fore,I do give you credit most of the time but when I see such prose like this,I sometimes wonder why...come on man,you can do better than this nonsence..st

Israel is just 1% of the middle east, Arabs and other Muslims control the other 99%.
Take the Tamimi family for example, they have a WHOLE COUNTRY of their own, called Qatar.

THANK YOU!

This is exactly what the Jews claim after centuries of being overwhelmed by Arabian invading tribes.
We are minority in the world, but percentages DON"T MATTER when You claim Your ancestral lands.

You Americans are running from the fact that Your state left a tiny percent of Indians, exactly like Arabs did to Jews.

It's the opposite of your moral equivalence. Both the Arabs and the American Indians are obsolete savages.

I wan not making a moral comparison between the Native American and Jewish cultures.

The comparison was made to illustrate how indigenous people can become a tiny minority in their homeland.

The term "Zionism" is coined by an Austrian Jewish publicist Nathan Birnbaum in his journal Self Emancipation and was defined as the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel

Timeline of Jewish history - Wikipedia

[ Let us look at Judeophobia in the 19th century alone, before the term Zionism was coined, and before the first Zionist immigration occurred.
Why did Arabs attack real Jews in that century anywhere in Arab conquered land? Or any other century before it?

Weren't the Jews expelled by the Inquisition in Europe Real Jews?
Why would Europe expel them if they were not the real ones.
Easier to just force them to convert back to Christianity, as many actually were.

DIdn't the Nazis consider all the Jews in Europe to be Real Jews, and that is why they ended up killing them, as Husseini, in the Region of Palestine, did not want any more real Jews to come to that region and reclaim their land, and recreate their nation with the Mandate for Palestine? ]

Nineteenth century
The Damascus affair was an accusation of ritual murder and a blood libel against Jews in Damascus in 1840. On February 5, 1840, Franciscan Capuchin friar Father Thomas and his Greek servant were reported missing, never to be seen again. The Turkish governor and the French consul Ratti-Menton believed accusations of ritual murder and blood libel, as the alleged murder occurred before the Jewish Passover. An investigation was staged, and Solomon Negrin, a Jewish barber, confessed under torture and accused other Jews. Two other Jews died under torture, and one (Moses Abulafia) converted to Islam to escape torture. More arrests and atrocities followed, culminating in 63 Jewish children being held hostage and mob attacks on Jewish communities throughout the Middle East. International outrage led to Ibrahim Pasha in Egypt ordering an investigation. Negotiations in Alexandria eventually secured the unconditional release and recognition of innocence of the nine prisoners still remaining alive (out of thirteen). Later in Constantinople, Moses Montefiore (leader of the British Jewish community) persuaded Sultan Abdülmecid I to issue a firman (edict) intended to halt the spread of blood libel accusations in the Ottoman Empire:

... and for the love we bear to our subjects, we cannot permit the Jewish nation, whose innocence for the crime alleged against them is evident, to be worried and tormented as a consequence of accusations which have not the least foundation in truth....

Nevertheless, pogroms spread through the Middle East and North Africa: Aleppo (1850, 1875), Damascus (1840, 1848, 1890), Beirut (1862, 1874), Dayr al-Qamar (1847), Jaffa (1876), Jerusalem (1847, 1870 and 1895), Cairo (1844, 1890, 1901–02), Mansura (1877), Alexandria (1870, 1882, 1901–07), Port Said (1903, 1908), and Damanhur (1871, 1873, 1877, 1891).[17]

The Dreyfus affair of the late nineteenth century had consequences in the Arab world. Passionate outbursts of antisemitism in France were echoed in areas of French influence, especially Maronite Lebanon. The Muslim Arab press, however, was sympathetic to the falsely accused Captain Dreyfus, and criticized the persecution of Jews in France.[18]

Antisemitism in the Arab world - Wikipedia

In other words, before Herzl and the need to recreate the Sovereign Jewish Nation on their ancient homeland, All Jews were REAL JEWS.

All the way up to 1948 or 1967, all the Jews in the world were still REAL JEWS.

Sometime "after" 1967 all the Jews who had resided in Europe before they returned to their ancient homeland became "fictional, converted Jews, non indigenous to the Land of Israel"

Those Jews from Europe were suddenly converts from a Central Asian Turcic (Non European) land called Khazar where the monarchy had allegedly converted in the 9th or 10th century CE.

And somehow......they managed not only to end up having European looks (blonde, red hair, blue eyed, green eyed, light skin)
but they also managed to multiply to about 6 or more Millions in number, while remained isolated from most other Christian groups in that continent.

I say.......isn't that a most fantastic people, that they could have succeeded in such an amazing thing, not achieved by any other group in the world?

Khazars......I applaud you. You are more brilliant than all Real Jews put together, from Abraham to David, to Solomon, to Maimonides.
And all the Real Jews who still live on the land "amongst you".

Am Israel Chai !!!
What a load of Defecation in one Post...Yah Nuts

Please remember what You answered the next time You want to talk about poor Arabs who had to bear consequence of their own wars and Pogroms:

Written by a Palestinian Jew of Safed about the Arab massacres of 1834:

"Now I have come to announce the large losses and afflictions that have been created in Israel in four countries, ie Jerusalem,and Hebron and the Upper Galilee, namely Safed. And the lower Galilee, namely the city of Tabriya. By the hands of the plunderers and looters that rose in the country. And they come only upon the Jews...
On Sunday, eight days in the month of Sivan, the looters, inhabitants of the villages joined with the inhabitants of the cities. They had weapons of war and shields and fell upon all the Jews and stripped their clothes from men and women. They expelled them naked from the city, and plundered all their property...
The remnants were coerced and raped whether men or women. Tore all the Torah scrolls, and their talit and tefilin and the city was abandoned... This was so for 33 days, so was done in the city of Safed, so was done in other towns."

Periodicals of people of Israel in Eretz Israel - Menachem Mendel ben- Aaaron 1800-1873

The term "Zionism" is coined by an Austrian Jewish publicist Nathan Birnbaum in his journal Self Emancipation and was defined as the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel

Timeline of Jewish history - Wikipedia

[ Let us look at Judeophobia in the 19th century alone, before the term Zionism was coined, and before the first Zionist immigration occurred.
Why did Arabs attack real Jews in that century anywhere in Arab conquered land? Or any other century before it?

Weren't the Jews expelled by the Inquisition in Europe Real Jews?
Why would Europe expel them if they were not the real ones.
Easier to just force them to convert back to Christianity, as many actually were.

DIdn't the Nazis consider all the Jews in Europe to be Real Jews, and that is why they ended up killing them, as Husseini, in the Region of Palestine, did not want any more real Jews to come to that region and reclaim their land, and recreate their nation with the Mandate for Palestine? ]

Nineteenth century
The Damascus affair was an accusation of ritual murder and a blood libel against Jews in Damascus in 1840. On February 5, 1840, Franciscan Capuchin friar Father Thomas and his Greek servant were reported missing, never to be seen again. The Turkish governor and the French consul Ratti-Menton believed accusations of ritual murder and blood libel, as the alleged murder occurred before the Jewish Passover. An investigation was staged, and Solomon Negrin, a Jewish barber, confessed under torture and accused other Jews. Two other Jews died under torture, and one (Moses Abulafia) converted to Islam to escape torture. More arrests and atrocities followed, culminating in 63 Jewish children being held hostage and mob attacks on Jewish communities throughout the Middle East. International outrage led to Ibrahim Pasha in Egypt ordering an investigation. Negotiations in Alexandria eventually secured the unconditional release and recognition of innocence of the nine prisoners still remaining alive (out of thirteen). Later in Constantinople, Moses Montefiore (leader of the British Jewish community) persuaded Sultan Abdülmecid I to issue a firman (edict) intended to halt the spread of blood libel accusations in the Ottoman Empire:

... and for the love we bear to our subjects, we cannot permit the Jewish nation, whose innocence for the crime alleged against them is evident, to be worried and tormented as a consequence of accusations which have not the least foundation in truth....

Nevertheless, pogroms spread through the Middle East and North Africa: Aleppo (1850, 1875), Damascus (1840, 1848, 1890), Beirut (1862, 1874), Dayr al-Qamar (1847), Jaffa (1876), Jerusalem (1847, 1870 and 1895), Cairo (1844, 1890, 1901–02), Mansura (1877), Alexandria (1870, 1882, 1901–07), Port Said (1903, 1908), and Damanhur (1871, 1873, 1877, 1891).[17]

The Dreyfus affair of the late nineteenth century had consequences in the Arab world. Passionate outbursts of antisemitism in France were echoed in areas of French influence, especially Maronite Lebanon. The Muslim Arab press, however, was sympathetic to the falsely accused Captain Dreyfus, and criticized the persecution of Jews in France.[18]

Antisemitism in the Arab world - Wikipedia

In other words, before Herzl and the need to recreate the Sovereign Jewish Nation on their ancient homeland, All Jews were REAL JEWS.

All the way up to 1948 or 1967, all the Jews in the world were still REAL JEWS.

Sometime "after" 1967 all the Jews who had resided in Europe before they returned to their ancient homeland became "fictional, converted Jews, non indigenous to the Land of Israel"

Those Jews from Europe were suddenly converts from a Central Asian Turcic (Non European) land called Khazar where the monarchy had allegedly converted in the 9th or 10th century CE.

And somehow......they managed not only to end up having European looks (blonde, red hair, blue eyed, green eyed, light skin)
but they also managed to multiply to about 6 or more Millions in number, while remained isolated from most other Christian groups in that continent.

I say.......isn't that a most fantastic people, that they could have succeeded in such an amazing thing, not achieved by any other group in the world?

Khazars......I applaud you. You are more brilliant than all Real Jews put together, from Abraham to David, to Solomon, to Maimonides.
And all the Real Jews who still live on the land "amongst you".

Am Israel Chai !!!
What a load of Defecation in one Post...Yah Nuts

Please remember what You answered the next time You want to talk about poor Arabs who had to bear consequence of their own wars and Pogroms:

Written by a Palestinian Jew of Safed about the Arab massacres of 1834:

"Now I have come to announce the large losses and afflictions that have been created in Israel in four countries, ie Jerusalem,and Hebron and the Upper Galilee, namely Safed. And the lower Galilee, namely the city of Tabriya. By the hands of the plunderers and looters that rose in the country. And they come only upon the Jews...
On Sunday, eight days in the month of Sivan, the looters, inhabitants of the villages joined with the inhabitants of the cities. They had weapons of war and shields and fell upon all the Jews and stripped their clothes from men and women. They expelled them naked from the city, and plundered all their property...
The remnants were coerced and raped whether men or women. Tore all the Torah scrolls, and their talit and tefilin and the city was abandoned... This was so for 33 days, so was done in the city of Safed, so was done in other towns."

Periodicals of people of Israel in Eretz Israel - Menachem Mendel ben- Aaaron 1800-1873
??????

THANK YOU!

I wan not making a moral comparison between the Native American and Jewish cultures.

The comparison was made to illustrate how indigenous people can become a tiny minority in their homeland.
Regressive Progressives

So you believe in seniority rights? The natural law should be "Use it or lose it"; that is, the land belongs to those capable of developing it the most. All rights have to be earned; wandering savages are incapable of earning territorial rights. Those who give them equal rights are a manifestation of Postmodern civilization's Death Wish.

THANK YOU!

Regressive Progressives

So you believe in seniority rights? The natural law should be "Use it or lose it"; that is, the land belongs to those capable of developing it the most. All rights have to be earned; wandering savages are incapable of earning territorial rights. Those who give them equal rights are a manifestation of Postmodern civilization's Death Wish.
Israeli bullshit, of course.

THANK YOU!

Regressive Progressives

Israeli bullshit, of course.

Arabization

Arabization or Arabisation (Arabic: تعريب‎ taʻrīb) describes either the conquest and/or colonization of a non-Arab area and growing Arab influence on non-Arab populations.

How dared Jews resist all those peaceful Pogroms by their Arab neighbors, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back