The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet what he said was factually correct.

Israel is just 1% of the middle east, Arabs and other Muslims control the other 99%.
Take the Tamimi family for example, they have a WHOLE COUNTRY of their own, called Qatar.

Yet they can't stand seeing Jews having 1% of the land.
Percentages don't matter when someone is claiming your land.

THANK YOU!

This is exactly what the Jews claim after centuries of being overwhelmed by Arabian invading tribes.
We are minority in the world, but percentages DON"T MATTER when You claim Your ancestral lands.

You Americans are running from the fact that Your state left a tiny percent of Indians, exactly like Arabs did to Jews.
A Hideout for Nomadic Bandits Is Not a Homeland

It's the opposite of your moral equivalence. Both the Arabs and the American Indians are obsolete savages.

I wan not making a moral comparison between the Native American and Jewish cultures.

The comparison was made to illustrate how indigenous people can become a tiny minority in their homeland.
Regressive Progressives

So you believe in seniority rights? The natural law should be "Use it or lose it"; that is, the land belongs to those capable of developing it the most. All rights have to be earned; wandering savages are incapable of earning territorial rights. Those who give them equal rights are a manifestation of Postmodern civilization's Death Wish.
Palestine has always been productive...even to the extent that the President of France in the 1880's whilst France was in a Famine,THANKED THE PALESTINIANS FOR SENDING WHEAT AND OTHER CROPS AND FOOD TO FRANCE PREVENTING STARVATION.....you blithering IDIOT...all you spew is rubbish....by the way,without the American Tax Payers Money(AID) they would NEVER be in the position they are today...you Idiot

THANK YOU!

This is exactly what the Jews claim after centuries of being overwhelmed by Arabian invading tribes.
We are minority in the world, but percentages DON"T MATTER when You claim Your ancestral lands.

You Americans are running from the fact that Your state left a tiny percent of Indians, exactly like Arabs did to Jews.

It's the opposite of your moral equivalence. Both the Arabs and the American Indians are obsolete savages.

I wan not making a moral comparison between the Native American and Jewish cultures.

The comparison was made to illustrate how indigenous people can become a tiny minority in their homeland.
Regressive Progressives

So you believe in seniority rights? The natural law should be "Use it or lose it"; that is, the land belongs to those capable of developing it the most. All rights have to be earned; wandering savages are incapable of earning territorial rights. Those who give them equal rights are a manifestation of Postmodern civilization's Death Wish.
Israeli bullshit, of course.

Arabization

Arabization or Arabisation (Arabic: تعريب‎ taʻrīb) describes either the conquest and/or colonization of a non-Arab area and growing Arab influence on non-Arab populations.

How dared Jews resist all those peaceful Pogroms by their Arab neighbors, right?

and on the other hand WE HAVE TERRORIST ZIONISM...the original ISIS TYPE ORGANIZATION,,,WHO SOLD THE LAND AND SLAUGHTERED THE PALESTINIANS

Regressive Progressives

Israeli bullshit, of course.

Arabization

Arabization or Arabisation (Arabic: تعريب‎ taʻrīb) describes either the conquest and/or colonization of a non-Arab area and growing Arab influence on non-Arab populations.

How dared Jews resist all those peaceful Pogroms by their Arab neighbors, right?

and on the other hand WE HAVE TERRORIST ZIONISM...the original ISIS TYPE ORGANIZATION,,,WHO SOLD THE LAND AND SLAUGHTERED THE PALESTINIANS
\
After Arabs assisted British invasion, they themselves declared in 1919 that they were ceding the land to a King from Mecca.

Q. So how many Arab Pogroms were there before a Zionist ever shot a bullet?

“Do you know I have an Israeli ID?” the jeweler inside Damascus Gate asks, while he folds up his prayer rug and begins brewing sage tea.

“No. How’d you manage that?” I ask.

“I’m from Hebron,” he says and the room is quiet and he looks at me with hooded eyes. “Muslims from Hebron don’t have Israeli ID cards.”

I watch him put sugar in his tea and stir.

“My father is from Hebron and his father is from Hebron and his father is from Hebron,” he continues and rubs his eyes. “Do you know what happened in Hebron in 1929?”

“Yes, there was a massacre, and many Jews were murdered,” I reply.

“It was a genocide,” he corrects me.

I would call it a pogrom — a hideous massacre that left nearly 70 people murdered, including women and children — some younger than 5-years-old. But the Palestinian jeweler in the Old City calls it a genocide, and I wait for him to continue.

“My grandfather, and his father saved 24 families during the genocide,” the jeweler tells me. “And afterwards, the Israelis offered us land — and we said, ‘No, we have land, we have our olive trees,’ and then they offered us money and we said, ‘No, we have money, and it is enough,’ so they gave us ID cards and travel documents to thank us, instead.”

“Wow.”

He takes out his blue ID card, same as mine.

“There were many in Hebron who did this — many families saved Jews, and there are also many in Hebron who hate what we did and they call us collaborators. Fuck you, I tell them. We saved children. We saved families. These were our friends and our neighbors. We had meals together!”

(full article online)

Why the Palestinian jeweler from Hebron has an Israeli ID card

“Do you know I have an Israeli ID?” the jeweler inside Damascus Gate asks, while he folds up his prayer rug and begins brewing sage tea.

“I’m from Hebron,” he says and the room is quiet and he looks at me with hooded eyes. “Muslims from Hebron don’t have Israeli ID cards.”

“My father is from Hebron and his father is from Hebron and his father is from Hebron,” he continues and rubs his eyes. “Do you know what happened in Hebron in 1929?”

I would call it a pogrom — a hideous massacre that left nearly 70 people murdered, including women and children — some younger than 5-years-old. But the Palestinian jeweler in the Old City calls it a genocide, and I wait for him to continue.

“My grandfather, and his father saved 24 families during the genocide,” the jeweler tells me. “And afterwards, the Israelis offered us land — and we said, ‘No, we have land, we have our olive trees,’ and then they offered us money and we said, ‘No, we have money, and it is enough,’ so they gave us ID cards and travel documents to thank us, instead.”

“Wow.”

“There were many in Hebron who did this — many families saved Jews, and there are also many in Hebron who hate what we did and they call us collaborators. Fuck you, I tell them. We saved children. We saved families. These were our friends and our neighbors. We had meals together!”

(full article online)

Go Now because you FORGOT TO MENTION,VERY CONVIENENTLY THE 100,000's of Palestinians including BABIES AND INFANTS SLAUGHTERED BY TERRORIST ZIONISTS,your prose is inane considering the NAZI-TERRORIST ZIONISTS ACTS OF CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY,Most of Israel's Prime Ministers and Others should have been brought to The Hague and been EXECUTED FOR THEIR CRIMES at the time..........FACT and it's JeweLLer by the way

“Wow.”

(full article online)

Go Now because you FORGOT TO MENTION,VERY CONVIENENTLY THE 100,000's of Palestinians including BABIES AND INFANTS SLAUGHTERED BY TERRORIST ZIONISTS,your prose is inane considering the NAZI-TERRORIST ZIONISTS ACTS OF CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY,Most of Israel's Prime Ministers and Others should have been brought to The Hague and been EXECUTED FOR THEIR CRIMES at the time..........FACT and it's JeweLLer by the way
You need to cure your dementia.

Your "100,000 dead Palestinians" belongs in its own thread.
Go ahead and start it on this forum or another one.
But do make sure that you have all the documents, evidence to prove what you are saying, and saying and saying.....because so far it is nothing but your imitation of what other Jew haters have invented against Israel and Jews in general.

FIle a complaint with the Hague. Why don't you? Don't you have the time?

Your hatred is showing BIG TIME !!!!

Am Israel Chai !!
The People of Israel Live!!

And will continue to live regardless of Jew Haters like you.

“Wow.”

(full article online)

But do make sure that you have all the documents, evidence to prove what you are saying, and saying and saying.....because so far it is nothing but your imitation of what other Jew haters have invented against Israel and Jews in general.

Am Israel Chai !!

Palestinians Live...Synthetic's are eliminating Real Jews,slowly but surely...SAY NO TO CRIMINAL ZIONISTS,as for the Hague,send Nit And Yar Hoo?????to Belgium or Spain...They have ARREST WARRANTS READY TO SERVE HIM..........They will gladly BUS him there to Den Haage in SHACKLES,so I don't need to.......Why does he not go to these two Countries....Big Mouth...I know and so do you.

“Wow.”

(full article online)

Am Israel Chai !!

Palestinians Live...Synthetic's are eliminating Real Jews,slowly but surely...SAY NO TO CRIMINAL ZIONISTS,as for the Hague,send Nit And Yar Hoo?????to Belgium or Spain...They have ARREST WARRANTS READY TO SERVE HIM..........They will gladly BUS him there to Den Haage in SHACKLES,so I don't need to.......Why does he not go to these two Countries....Big Mouth...I know and so do you.
[The PM has been to the Hague. They did not arrest him.]

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu met Wednesday afternoon with Dutch journalists during his visit to the Dutch parliament in The Hague.

Netanyahu in Dutch parliament: Settlements aren't the problem
--------------------
A UN report found Israel’s blockade to be legal.

The three judges from the National Court voided the ruling, which makes it unenforceable by the police. The ruling is viewed as a victory for anti-BDS groups in Spain.

Spanish court: Arrest warrants not enforceable for Netanyahu, Liberman, others

[Radical Judges or any other Jew hater can request warrants all they want against Israeli officials. They would never reach the Hague, and instead they only show how anti Jews they really are.]

Vile Belgium, weak on terror, strong on arresting Israelis
----
No real warrants and no need for any real arrests of people who have not committed any war crimes.
Their crime? They are Jewish.

Dreyfuss was Jewish. And he was accused and arrested and imprisoned.

Which is what started the whole need for the Jewish people to return to their homeland and recreate a sovereign nation on their ancient land.

They worked hard, and legally recreated their sovereign nation.

Arabs can cry all they want. They stole it, lost it, lost it, and then lost it again. Invaders from Arabia do not get to cry because Islam
has told them to.

Arab Muslims or Christians have no claim to any part of ancient Canaan.

Negotiations are the only things which will lead to Peace Treaty like the ones with Egypt and Jordan.

“Wow.”

(full article online)

Am Israel Chai !!

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu met Wednesday afternoon with Dutch journalists during his visit to the Dutch parliament in The Hague.

--------------------

The three judges from the National Court voided the ruling, which makes it unenforceable by the police. The ruling is viewed as a victory for anti-BDS groups in Spain.

[Radical Judges or any other Jew hater can request warrants all they want against Israeli officials. They would never reach the Hague, and instead they only show how anti Jews they really are.]

----
No real warrants and no need for any real arrests of people who have not committed any war crimes.

Which is what started the whole need for the Jewish people to return to their homeland and recreate a sovereign nation on their ancient land.

Arabs can cry all they want. They stole it, lost it, lost it, and then lost it again. Invaders from Arabia do not get to cry because Islam
has told them to.

Negotiations are the only things which will lead to Peace Treaty like the ones with Egypt and Jordan.
He has NOT been to Belgium or Spain as I said,so you can tip all your Zionista Red Herrings over your head...I deal in the Truth...You by comparison deal in LIES

“Wow.”

(full article online)

Am Israel Chai !!

--------------------

----

has told them to.

He has NOT been to Belgium or Spain as I said,so you can tip all your Zionista Red Herrings over your head...I deal in the Truth...You by comparison deal in LIES
Get a Room (Thread) , Stevie boy. Try to stop changing the topic in all the threads......if you can.....but apparently you cannot.

Your sick dreams of destroying Israel are never going to come true. Live with it :) Many Arab and other countries are starting to live with it. So can you. And if you cannot, that is your problem and no one else's .

So.... when is your new thread coming up ?

“Wow.”

(full article online)

Am Israel Chai !!

--------------------

----

has told them to.

Netanyahu visited Belgium last December.

Am Israel Chai !!

--------------------

----

has told them to.

Get a Room (Thread) , Stevie boy. Try to stop changing the topic in all the threads......if you can.....but apparently you cannot.

Your sick dreams of destroying Israel are never going to come true. Live with it :) Many Arab and other countries are starting to live with it. So can you. And if you cannot, that is your problem and no one else's .

Israeliwood>>>>>IT is in the process of becoming, FULL OF SYNTHETIC CONVERT ZIONISTS TERRORISTS as the Zionist eventually kill off all REAL JEWS...Therefore it will be a Cult of People PRETENDING TO BE THE VERY PEOPLE THEY WILL KILL OFF...AND IN THAT THE IRONY OF THE JEWS,WHO SURVIVED EVERYTHING BUT IN THE END THEIR OWN TROJAN HORSE............

Am Israel Chai !!

--------------------

----

has told them to.

U PITIFULL SYNTHETIC TROJAN HORSE

Am Israel Chai !!

--------------------

----

has told them to.

Israeliwood>>>>>IT is in the process of becoming, FULL OF SYNTHETIC CONVERT ZIONISTS TERRORISTS as the Zionist eventually kill off all REAL JEWS...Therefore it will be a Cult of People PRETENDING TO BE THE VERY PEOPLE THEY WILL KILL OFF...AND IN THAT THE IRONY OF THE JEWS,WHO SURVIVED EVERYTHING BUT IN THE END THEIR OWN TROJAN HORSE............
EXTRA !!!! EXTRA !!!!!!

Arabs are really the Jews, and those who call themselves the Jews....... Darn.....I have no idea where they came from.......Mercury? Pluto? Mars ?

Or.... are the Jews the real Arabs, and the Arabs the real Jews?
Must all Arabs move to ancient Canaan and all Jews move to Arabia to put a stop to the conflict?

Oh, what tangled webs we weave........

Am Israel Chai !!

--------------------

----

has told them to.

In other words, you make the claim but cannot start a thread for it.

Let us not try to guess why.

--------------------

----

has told them to.

You don't have the BASICS OF UNDERSTANDING ANYTHING BUT INSULTS AND ABUSE,so why bother LOL

--------------------

----

has told them to.

You don't have the BASICS OF UNDERSTANDING ANYTHING BUT INSULTS AND ABUSE,so why bother LOL
I thought so Rylah too

Last edited:

--------------------

----

has told them to.

You just described 99% of Your posts here.

--------------------

----

has told them to.

EXTRA !!!! EXTRA !!!!!!

Arabs are really the Jews, and those who call themselves the Jews....... Darn.....I have no idea where they came from.......Mercury? Pluto? Mars ?

Or.... are the Jews the real Arabs, and the Arabs the real Jews?
Must all Arabs move to ancient Canaan and all Jews move to Arabia to put a stop to the conflict?

Oh, what tangled webs we weave........
They came from the Ass End of the World,the FAUX JEWS AKA ZIONISTS, THAT IS

You just described 99% of Your posts here.
Really,so that's better than 100% as in 60's Diatribes...So Thanks for your compliment Rylah,I cannot help that your possee continue to Defend the Indefensible

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back