The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you should know that your father PBUH was not a jew at all.

first you have to decide who is jew? Second you have to debate that who is native on Arab land, Arab or jew?

Funny thing, that. WE already have decided who is a Jew and who is not a Jew. You, as a non-Jew, have no say in the matter. Period. This is not open to discussion outside the Jewish community.

Further, If you want to make an objective declaration that the founders of religious faiths were not themselves followers of the religion they founded, that Abraham was not a Jew, that JC was not a Christian and that Muhammed was not a Muslim, fine. One can't be both the founder of a faith and a follower. But who cares?! Why should this matter?!

Finally, let's discuss how any land becomes land belonging to a specific people and thus "Arab land" or "Jewish land" and in particular how people become "native" to that land. From an objective perspective.
No wonder why jew always has problem because they don't accept the fact and enforce their stupid ideas. If Abraham pbuh not jew means jew have authority.
Second you cannot invade others land and called yourself native and neither you were native in Iraq nor in Palestine.
And you can not run history as you want by telling leis.

Lol. Out of curiousity, where ARE Jews native to?
Lol. Native from nowhere.
You were minority in Iraq and your are minority in Palestine and you are always live or invade other people land.

But you should know that your father PBUH was not a jew at all.

first you have to decide who is jew? Second you have to debate that who is native on Arab land, Arab or jew?

Funny thing, that. WE already have decided who is a Jew and who is not a Jew. You, as a non-Jew, have no say in the matter. Period. This is not open to discussion outside the Jewish community.

Further, If you want to make an objective declaration that the founders of religious faiths were not themselves followers of the religion they founded, that Abraham was not a Jew, that JC was not a Christian and that Muhammed was not a Muslim, fine. One can't be both the founder of a faith and a follower. But who cares?! Why should this matter?!

Finally, let's discuss how any land becomes land belonging to a specific people and thus "Arab land" or "Jewish land" and in particular how people become "native" to that land. From an objective perspective.
No wonder why jew always has problem because they don't accept the fact and enforce their stupid ideas. If Abraham pbuh not jew means jew have authority.
Second you cannot invade others land and called yourself native and neither you were native in Iraq nor in Palestine.

You people are so confused. I am a Christian. I was born in America. My parents were born in America. Most of my grandparents were born in America. (One of my grandfathers was born in Germany.) What is my nationality?

If a Jew was born in America and his parents were born in America and his grandparents were born in America, what is his nationality?
I agree jew are confused and confused with evil mind.

You people are so confused. I am a Christian. I was born in America. My parents were born in America. Most of my grandparents were born in America. (One of my grandfathers was born in Germany.) What is my nationality?

If a Jew was born in America and his parents were born in America and his grandparents were born in America, what is his nationality?

That wasn't the question. The question was where the Jewish people are indigenous (aka native).

But since you asked the correct answer to your question is US AND possibly several other nationalities depending on his parents and grandparents nationalities.
So, if I am a Christian, and Palestine is the birthplace of Christianity, then I am native to Palestine?
That is the simple thing, jew are failing to understand or refusing the fact as they always do.

That wasn't the question. The question was where the Jewish people are indigenous (aka native).

But since you asked the correct answer to your question is US AND possibly several other nationalities depending on his parents and grandparents nationalities.
So, if I am a Christian, and Palestine is the birthplace of Christianity, then I am native to Palestine?

You just keep moving those goalposts, dear.

But since you asked, the ONLY surviving culture which originated in the territory in question is the Jewish culture, therefore unless you are Jewish, you would not be native to Israel, Judea and Samaria, not matter what you call it.
Christianity is not a surviving culture?
But jew are struggling to survive as Masaya is not coming 3000 years has been passed, instead Jesus PBUH is coming. Its a final warning for jew to adopt the right path and complete the line of prophet. And give up their nonsense which is full lies.

Re

But since you asked, the ONLY surviving culture which originated in the territory in question is the Jewish culture, therefore unless you are Jewish, you would not be native to Israel, Judea and Samaria, not matter what you call it.
But jew are struggling to survive as Masaya is not coming 3000 years has been passed, instead Jesus PBUH is coming. Its a final warning for jew to adopt the right path and complete the line of prophet. And give up their nonsense which is full lies.
None of your posts discuss the title of this thread.
Please go to the proper communities and threads to discuss religion, who is indigenous of any place or anything else not involving what this thread is about.

Native from nowhere ... and you are always live ... other people land.

So, the Jewish people are always living on someone else's land and have no homeland of their own? Interesting. How would you formulate this as an objective standard applied to all people? What is the criteria for determining which peoples have a homeland? Or are there special rules for Jews?

You don't actually have to answer that. I know you have special rules for Jews because, well .... Jews and all. This is the wrong place for religious discussions, but since you brought it up ... your toxic conceptualization of Jews is a direct result of toxic interpretations and understandings of religious theology within Islam.

Re

None of your posts discuss the title of this thread.
Please go to the proper communities and threads to discuss religion, who is indigenous of any place or anything else not involving what this thread is about.
If none of my posts discuss the title, its not me, its you who is not going any where but spreading lies. Next time I will ask to only those posters who are amateur, to participate the discussion.

Native from nowhere ... and you are always live ... other people land.

So, the Jewish people are always living on someone else's land and have no homeland of their own? Interesting. How would you formulate this as an objective standard applied to all people? What is the criteria for determining which peoples have a homeland? Or are there special rules for Jews?

You don't actually have to answer that. I know you have special rules for Jews because, well .... Jews and all. This is the wrong place for religious discussions, but since you brought it up ... your toxic conceptualization of Jews is a direct result of toxic interpretations and understandings of religious theology within Islam.
Then you should tell me, whose land jew were living on if not Arab,Roman,Persian,Christian and Muslim Land.

Then you should tell me, whose land jew were living on if not Arab,Roman,Persian,Christian and Muslim Land.

Your argument seems to that rights to land were transferred successively from Roman, Persian, Christian then Muslim through conquest, invasion and colonization. If we follow your logic, the land has been conquered, invaded and colonized by Jews now, so I guess its Jewish land now.

That said, I do not adhere to that argument. I believe that people who originated on a particular land have existing rights that can not be abrogated by conquest, invasion and colonization.

The Jewish people originated somewhere and had a homeland somewhere. And you and all the world know where that is. Pretending the sky isn't really blue just makes you look foolish.

Your argument seems to that rights to land were transferred successively from Roman, Persian, Christian then Muslim through conquest, invasion and colonization. If we follow your logic, the land has been conquered, invaded and colonized by Jews now, so I guess its Jewish land now.

That said, I do not adhere to that argument. I believe that people who originated on a particular land have existing rights that can not be abrogated by conquest, invasion and colonization.

The Jewish people originated somewhere and had a homeland somewhere. And you and all the world know where that is. Pretending the sky isn't really blue just makes you look foolish.
No land belongs to the original inhabitants. It's called evolution. You can't label a single spot on this planet that the current inhabitants being the original inhabitants there.

No land belongs to the original inhabitants. It's called evolution. You can't label a single spot on this planet that the current inhabitants being the original inhabitants there.
Its a real life but jew are changing it by speaking constant lies. Whole world knows its a Arab land by 10 of thousands of years. But they can claim their land in a Iraqi village, where from Abraham PBUH was migrated.

Exactly, your stupid philosophy applying to you and jew. Please don't pretend you can not change the sky by speaking constant lies.

Exactly, your stupid philosophy applying to you and jew. Please don't pretend you can not change the sky by speaking constant lies.
You continue to not discuss the issues of this thread.
Please go to the religious community and discuss your beliefs there.

You continue to not discuss the issues of this thread.
Please go to the religious community and discuss your beliefs there.
does it your father's forum? and you want me to go away so you can spreads lies freely.

Yes, so moral that they eagerly destroyed over 50 synagogues within a few weeks of the surrender.

Obviously this is only one person's opinion, but the idea that the surrender of Jews who were cut off from the rest of Israel in 1948 represents the most important moment in Jordanian history betrays a bit of an obsession. Jordan's victory over a few hundred Jews - which was reversed 19 years later - is considered, today, the perhaps biggest event in Jordanian history.

Palestinians have always defined themselves in terms of Israel. Apparently, some Jordanians do as well.

(full article online)

The most important document in Jordanian history: The surrender of the Jews in Jerusalem in 1948 ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Starr Forum: 70 Years: Israel-Palestine – Reflections & Forecasts "Looking Back"

I don't understand the point of this video.

Palestine was recognized a Jewish country by US law, the indigenous status of the Jewish nation was recognized in the language of the international law. Israel was founded by a bunch of lawyers who legally represented the Jewish cause in every step of the realization of Palestine into an independent state called Israel, all according to international law.

If some academics want to make a buck out of anecdotes I don't think there's anything to discuss, there's no Israeli side represented in this panel anyway.

Looking forward I can only wish Arab states give their people anywhere the same level of liberty and quality of life as Israel has managed for its Arab citizens in spite of the wider Arab-Israeli conflict.

Last edited:
RE: The Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate
⁜→ rylah, P F Tinmore, et al,

OK, I don't know any more than you do; maybe even less. But this is not an impartial panel of experts; but rather a summation of a pro-Arab Palestinian Story. But before I get on my soapbox, I just want to say that this media presentation was worth the hour (+) it takes to listen to this excessively sympathetic and emotional concern academic advocate for one of the most incompetent, ineffective, corrupt and poorly functioning excuse for a government that has ever graced the sands of the Middle East. One of the reasons that the Arab Palestiansare at the near bottom of the social and economic development scale is because they listen to these very eloquent yet sadly mistaken expert panels it has ever been my misfortune to waste my time (which I will never get back and so little left to spend on such dribble) listening.

Remember, this panelist will not be the people that pay the price for the anger they foment on the Two-State Solution (with an Arab State which will probably either collapse under its own weight or become just another mediocre Arab nations. And that will gradually become a regional destabilizing force that will weaken Israel, with a drama that will playout over Jerusalem because of it.

Starr Forum: 70 Years: Israel-Palestine – Reflections & Forecasts "Looking Back"

I don't understand the point of this video.

Palestine was recognized a Jewish country by US law, the indigenous status of the Jewish nation was recognized in the language of the international law. Israel was founded by a bunch of lawyers who legally represented the Jewish cause in every step of the realization of Palestine into an independent state called Israel, all according to international law.

If some academics want to make a buck out of anecdotes I don't think there's anything to discuss, there's no Israeli side represented in this panel anyway.

Looking forward I can only wish Arab states give their people anywhere the same level of liberty and quality of life as Israel has managed for its Arab citizens in spite of the wider Arab-Israeli conflict.

(COMMENT)

This is a foundation for something that has not been done often in history. They layed the history out, and the interpretation of facts, that blame the outcome on everybody, especially the Jewish (later Israeli) for the raw deal that the Arab Palestinians got. The latent premise is that there must be a two-state solution with the advantage to the Arab Palestinian. This is ground zero for opening political support for the destruction of the Jewish National Home.

The mistake that the panel makes (in my estimation) is that none of them look at the reality. Israel will never allow the bleeding heart pro-Palestinians to set the conditions today for the demise of Israel at some point in the future. They appear to be trying to act as chair bound academic that want to foment anger to and to incite violent and ill-advised behavior to the degree that they will attempt to induce the external major Powers to overtake Israel.

Most Respectfully,
R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back