The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ Just a reminder that, it has never been about Israel, it has been always about Jews and how to blame Jews for everything.
Which is what Muslims have been doing for the past 1400 years.
No memory that no such things occurred before Islam was created in Arabia and Jews were just another people living there ]

Point of No Return: Jewish Refugees from Arab and Muslim Countries: Remembering the Libyan riots of 1945
You are wrong. There is no war between jew and Muslim until Jew occupied holy land and pushed out Muslim into camps around. In fact Muslim are the one who accommodate Jews in Holy Land along side with Christian and Muslim for 900 years. I will say this is betray by Jews against Muslim who provide jew to shelter.

Conquest, rape, murder, expulsion, pogroms - is what Muslims call "accommodation"?
Propaganda with full of lies.

Why is it?

I didn't read the small print, btw.

[ Just a reminder that, it has never been about Israel, it has been always about Jews and how to blame Jews for everything.
Which is what Muslims have been doing for the past 1400 years.
No memory that no such things occurred before Islam was created in Arabia and Jews were just another people living there ]

Point of No Return: Jewish Refugees from Arab and Muslim Countries: Remembering the Libyan riots of 1945
You are wrong. There is no war between jew and Muslim until Jew occupied holy land and pushed out Muslim into camps around. In fact Muslim are the one who accommodate Jews in Holy Land along side with Christian and Muslim for 900 years. I will say this is betray by Jews against Muslim who provide jew to shelter.

Conquest, rape, murder, expulsion, pogroms - is what Muslims call "accommodation"?
Propaganda with full of lies.

Why is it?

I didn't read the small print, btw.

Muslims will never dare talk about the Arab pogroms against Jews.

" For the purpose of establishing the mosque, which he dedicated to himself, Hassan Beck employed a lot of forced laborers (a custom in the Ottoman Empire), which he ordered to work day and night to complete the task quickly.

The effort was so great that many of them were injured or even died during the construction.
Construction materials were taken from residents of the area who were forced to sign that they give the materials as a gift.

During the mosque construction, Ottoman army soldiers kidnapped Jewish youths from Tel Aviv and especially from the “Yemenite vineyards” for forced construction of the mosque.

Two of these young men were: Zechariah (Yahya) Valani and Shalom (Salem) Massuari.

Hassan Bek did not finish the construction of the mosque before he left his post in March 1916. The Supreme Muslim Council, which understood the importance of the mosque for the Arab national cause, invested the necessary funds and the construction of the mosque ended in 1923."

Officially, the Ottoman empire ended slavery in the late 19th century but I cannot find any other source at this time of forced laborers for Islamic or state projects.

If accurate, this is a disturbing chapter in history that has not been researched fully.

(full article online)

Ottomans kidnapped Jewish youths to help build a mosque in Jaffa! ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

[ Zionists, truly European looking, ALL of them. Not indigenous to the land of Israel, and not Jewish ........ at all :) ]

Let my photos go…
Neither jews native to land of Arab..... and Abraham pbuh wasn't jew at all when he pbuh migrated from Iraq.

I'm not sure You understand what "native means".
Because about 1 million native Jews of the middle east were expelled by Arabs from countries in which their continuous existence predates Islam by a thousand years.

Communities of Jews in Arab countries across the middle east were among the most ancient native populations in recorded history, until most of them gathered in Israel,
exactly what did Abraham our father.

[ Zionists, truly European looking, ALL of them. Not indigenous to the land of Israel, and not Jewish ........ at all :) ]

Let my photos go…
Neither jews native to land of Arab..... and Abraham pbuh wasn't jew at all when he pbuh migrated from Iraq.

I'm not sure You understand what "native means".
Because about 1 million native Jews of the middle east were expelled by Arabs from countries in which their continuous existence predates Islam by a thousand years.

Communities of Jews in Arab countries across the middle east were among the most ancient native populations in recorded history, until most of them gathered in Israel,
exactly what did Abraham our father.
But you should know that your father PBUH was not a jew at all.

first you have to decide who is jew? Second you have to debate that who is native on Arab land, Arab or jew?

first you have to decide who is jew? Second you have to debate that who is native on Arab land, Arab or jew?

Funny thing, that. WE already have decided who is a Jew and who is not a Jew. You, as a non-Jew, have no say in the matter. Period. This is not open to discussion outside the Jewish community.

Further, If you want to make an objective declaration that the founders of religious faiths were not themselves followers of the religion they founded, that Abraham was not a Jew, that JC was not a Christian and that Muhammed was not a Muslim, fine. One can't be both the founder of a faith and a follower. But who cares?! Why should this matter?!

Finally, let's discuss how any land becomes land belonging to a specific people and thus "Arab land" or "Jewish land" and in particular how people become "native" to that land. From an objective perspective.

Funny thing, that. WE already have decided who is a Jew and who is not a Jew. You, as a non-Jew, have no say in the matter. Period. This is not open to discussion outside the Jewish community.

Further, If you want to make an objective declaration that the founders of religious faiths were not themselves followers of the religion they founded, that Abraham was not a Jew, that JC was not a Christian and that Muhammed was not a Muslim, fine. One can't be both the founder of a faith and a follower. But who cares?! Why should this matter?!

Finally, let's discuss how any land becomes land belonging to a specific people and thus "Arab land" or "Jewish land" and in particular how people become "native" to that land. From an objective perspective.

My tribe my rules! - :TH_WAY~113:

No wonder why jew always has problem because they don't accept the fact and enforce their stupid ideas. If Abraham pbuh not jew means jew have authority.
Second you cannot invade others land and called yourself native and neither you were native in Iraq nor in Palestine.
And you can not run history as you want by telling leis.

My tribe my rules! - :TH_WAY~113:
Nonsense

No wonder why jew always has problem because they don't accept the fact and enforce their stupid ideas. If Abraham pbuh not jew means jew have authority.
Second you cannot invade others land and called yourself native and neither you were native in Iraq nor in Palestine.

Lol. Out of curiousity, where ARE Jews native to?

You people are so confused. I am a Christian. I was born in America. My parents were born in America. Most of my grandparents were born in America. (One of my grandfathers was born in Germany.) What is my nationality?

If a Jew was born in America and his parents were born in America and his grandparents were born in America, what is his nationality?

You people are so confused. I am a Christian. I was born in America. My parents were born in America. Most of my grandparents were born in America. (One of my grandfathers was born in Germany.) What is my nationality?

If a Jew was born in America and his parents were born in America and his grandparents were born in America, what is his nationality?

That wasn't the question. The question was where the Jewish people are indigenous (aka native).

But since you asked the correct answer to your question is US AND possibly several other nationalities depending on his parents and grandparents nationalities.

That wasn't the question. The question was where the Jewish people are indigenous (aka native).

But since you asked the correct answer to your question is US AND possibly several other nationalities depending on his parents and grandparents nationalities.
So, if I am a Christian, and Palestine is the birthplace of Christianity, then I am native to Palestine?

So, if I am a Christian, and Palestine is the birthplace of Christianity, then I am native to Palestine?

You just keep moving those goalposts, dear.

But since you asked, the ONLY surviving culture which originated in the territory in question is the Jewish culture, therefore unless you are Jewish, you would not be native to Israel, Judea and Samaria, not matter what you call it.

And you still haven't answered the question. Where is the place in the world where the Jewish people are the indigenous peoples?

You just keep moving those goalposts, dear.

But since you asked, the ONLY surviving culture which originated in the territory in question is the Jewish culture, therefore unless you are Jewish, you would not be native to Israel, Judea and Samaria, not matter what you call it.
Christianity is not a surviving culture?

Judaism is a religion Christianity is a religion. A Jew can be from anywhere just as a Christian can. There are even Chinese Jews and Chinese Christians, believe it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back