The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Make a Hong Cong out of Gaza.

Without trade, travel, and tourism?

More Israeli bullshit.

So, The Zionists™ did withdraw. You just want your usual excuses for whining and a reason for retreating from your earlier nonsense claims.

Just another of Israel's looooooooooooooooooong list of lies.

Israel actively patrols Gaza airspace. Israel actively patrols Gaza territorial waters. Israel continues to have "boots on the ground" in both incidences. Israel maintains a spy network inside Gaza violating their sovereignty. Israel continues to shoot at and sometimes kill fishermen in their own territorial waters. Israel continues to shoot at and sometimes kill Palestinians working their own land in their own territory. Israel regularly enters Gaza with tanks and bulldozers to destroy crops and farms.

So, this is what the liars call a full withdrawal.

More Israeli bullshit.

So, The Zionists™ did withdraw. You just want your usual excuses for whining and a reason for retreating from your earlier nonsense claims.

Israel actively patrols Gaza airspace. Israel actively patrols Gaza territorial waters. Israel continues to have "boots on the ground" in both incidences. Israel maintains a spy network inside Gaza violating their sovereignty. Israel continues to shoot at and sometimes kill fishermen in their own territorial waters. Israel continues to shoot at and sometimes kill Palestinians working their own land in their own territory. Israel regularly enters Gaza with tanks and bulldozers to destroy crops and farms.

Link?

More Israeli bullshit.

Link?

Links to what? What part do you say is not true.

More Israeli bullshit.

Link?

No links, huh. Another of your blustering claims you retreat from.

More Israeli bullshit.

Link?

There is a lot there. What do you disagree with that you would like me to prove?

A Palestinian protester died after he was shot in the stomach by Israeli soldiers in the occupied Gaza Strip late Tuesday night.

Seven others were reported to have been shot and moderately wounded.

Israeli soldiers operate under an apparent shoot-to-kill policy in Gaza’s boundary areas. Two Palestinian fishermen have died this year as a result of being fired on by the Israeli navy off the Gaza coast, and in March, a 15-year-old Palestinian was killed when he was shot in the head near Gaza’s boundary with Israel.

Israeli forces kill Palestinian protester in Gaza

Link?

There is a lot there. What do you disagree with that you would like me to prove?

A Palestinian protester died after he was shot in the stomach by Israeli soldiers in the occupied Gaza Strip late Tuesday night.

Israeli soldiers operate under an apparent shoot-to-kill policy in Gaza’s boundary areas. Two Palestinian fishermen have died this year as a result of being fired on by the Israeli navy off the Gaza coast, and in March, a 15-year-old Palestinian was killed when he was shot in the head near Gaza’s boundary with Israel.

Ah yes, the electronic gee-had.

Why don't you give us a bit more information on the events surrounding your cut and paste article.

Link?

Why don't you give us a bit more information on the events surrounding your cut and paste article.
Sorry, I couldn't find anything in israelibullshit.il

Link?

Additionally to the problem with water and electricity there are constant attacks on farmers by Israeli snipers and periodic incursions of military bulldozers to raze agricultural land.

Israeli attacks on Gaza farmers

In 2015, the Israeli army opened fire 194 times along the border line of the Gaza Strip. It also made 44 incursions, according to the annual report on the most prominent Israeli violations issued by the Hemaya Center for Human Rights in January.

Read more: Gaza farmers dodge bullets to harvest crops

Additionally to the problem with water and electricity there are constant attacks on farmers by Israeli snipers and periodic incursions of military bulldozers to raze agricultural land.

In 2015, the Israeli army opened fire 194 times along the border line of the Gaza Strip. It also made 44 incursions, according to the annual report on the most prominent Israeli violations issued by the Hemaya Center for Human Rights in January.

I see, So, I suppose those incidents are really just about The Zionists™ having not much to do except antagonize Islamics.

It's odd how your selected cut and paste articles seem to indicate that Islamic terrorists are just poor, hapless victims.

I see, So, I suppose those incidents are really just about The Zionists™ having not much to do except antagonize Islamics.

It's odd how your selected cut and paste articles seem to indicate that Islamic terrorists are just poor, hapless victims.
You wanted links. Why the bitch?

I was expecting a lot of cutting and pasting from sources with an obvious bias. You are certainly predictable.

What a shame Islamic terrorists are always such victims.

I was expecting a lot of cutting and pasting from sources with an obvious bias. You are certainly predictable.

I'm sorry that my links are biased toward the truth.

You don't refute. You only criticize.

You always bitch about "cutting and pasting" but isn't that what links are for?

You always bitch about "cutting and pasting" but isn't that what links are for?

Sure. Interesting your links never refuted the withdrawal by Israel from Gaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back