The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, the electronic gee-had.

Why don't you give us a bit more information on the events surrounding your cut and paste article.
Additionally to the problem with water and electricity there are constant attacks on farmers by Israeli snipers and periodic incursions of military bulldozers to raze agricultural land.

Israeli attacks on Gaza farmers

In 2015, the Israeli army opened fire 194 times along the border line of the Gaza Strip. It also made 44 incursions, according to the annual report on the most prominent Israeli violations issued by the Hemaya Center for Human Rights in January.

Read more: Gaza farmers dodge bullets to harvest crops

I see, So, I suppose those incidents are really just about The Zionists™ having not much to do except antagonize Islamics.

It's odd how your selected cut and paste articles seem to indicate that Islamic terrorists are just poor, hapless victims.
You wanted links. Why the bitch?

I was expecting a lot of cutting and pasting from sources with an obvious bias. You are certainly predictable.

What a shame Islamic terrorists are always such victims.
I'm sorry that my links are biased toward the truth.

You don't refute. You only criticize.

You don't refute, you mindlessly cut and paste.

Additionally to the problem with water and electricity there are constant attacks on farmers by Israeli snipers and periodic incursions of military bulldozers to raze agricultural land.

Israeli attacks on Gaza farmers

In 2015, the Israeli army opened fire 194 times along the border line of the Gaza Strip. It also made 44 incursions, according to the annual report on the most prominent Israeli violations issued by the Hemaya Center for Human Rights in January.

Read more: Gaza farmers dodge bullets to harvest crops

I see, So, I suppose those incidents are really just about The Zionists™ having not much to do except antagonize Islamics.

It's odd how your selected cut and paste articles seem to indicate that Islamic terrorists are just poor, hapless victims.

I was expecting a lot of cutting and pasting from sources with an obvious bias. You are certainly predictable.

You always bitch about "cutting and pasting" but isn't that what links are for?

Sure. Interesting your links never refuted the withdrawal by Israel from Gaza.
Sure they did. Israel is still there shooting at people in their own territory.

When those people are attacking, yes, there will be consequences.

Picking beans or catching fish is attacking? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Picking beans or catching fish is attacking? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

What we find from your sources is that there's more to the story than what is reported by the electronic gee-had.

Obviously, we are inundated here daily with zionist lies and I think it is necessary to break them up one by one if we wish to rid this forum of such obvious bullshit. This is the original one and if we can get past this, which is quite simple, then we can actually make progress.

I know israel's mouthpieces actually believe this as they were brainwashed with this obvious lie since birth, but the fact remains that there were people there. There were many people there. There were 100s of 1000s in fact.

Please research yourselves (for the loud little handful that does not believe me) before replying/trolling this thread.

Good luck and let there be PEACE!

Jews were there. Assorted other groups were there, religious and racial.
Ottoman, British and Arabs welcomed a Jewish homeland............
the mufti and others called the death of jews
Arabs had Jordan, more than 4 times the size of Israel.
the arabs that later called themselves palestinians in the west bank were offered citizenship and responded with an attempted coup.

The dispute is not about palestinian having land, it is about their desire to destroy Israel.

Israel arabs are a vital part of the population in Israel. Arabs that want to be Israelis, not fight them.

Obviously, we are inundated here daily with zionist lies and I think it is necessary to break them up one by one if we wish to rid this forum of such obvious bullshit. This is the original one and if we can get past this, which is quite simple, then we can actually make progress.

I know israel's mouthpieces actually believe this as they were brainwashed with this obvious lie since birth, but the fact remains that there were people there. There were many people there. There were 100s of 1000s in fact.

Please research yourselves (for the loud little handful that does not believe me) before replying/trolling this thread.

Good luck and let there be PEACE!

The thread title claims to have debunked something but you failed to identify what that "something" was.

You wrote "there were people there." in bolded text but you failed to identify where "there" was.

Multiple failures. You have been brainwashed that failure is a positive attribute.

The title of this thread is the lie that started it all.

Again, Please research yourselves (for the loud little handful that does not believe me) before replying/trolling this thread.

Population
1860 it was 411,000
1900 about 600,000

The land was under populated and under developed. It was not producing enough the cover the cost of operation in what became the mandate. It was money pit.

Jews turned it in to one of the 20 best economies

Palestinians are operating on global welfare are fighting with each other

Gaza will have to loose again, thanks to Taylor Force Act, because they continue to pay terrorists

the arabs that later called themselves palestinians in the west bank were offered citizenship and responded with an attempted coup.

The dispute is not about palestinian having land, it is about their desire to destroy Israel.

Israel arabs are a vital part of the population in Israel. Arabs that want to be Israelis, not fight them.

If the Ottomans welcomed a Jewish homeland, why did the pass laws preventing Jews from settling in Palestine? It is amazing what brainwashing can do.

"The Council of Ministers considered the question and in November 1881 it was announced that: OTTOMAN POLICY AND JEWISH SETTLEMENT 313 [Jewish] immigrants will be able to settle as scattered groups throughout Turkey, excluding Palestine. They must submit to all the laws of the Empire and become Ottoman subjects

With growing numbers of Russian Jews applying to the Ottoman Consul-General at Odessa for visas to enter Palestine, the following notice was posted outside his office a few months later, on April 28, 1882:

The Ottoman Government informs all [Jews] wishing to immigrate into Turkey that they are not permitted to settle in Palestine. They may immigrate into the other provinces of [the Empire] and settle as they wish, provided only that they become Ottoman subjects and accept the obligation to fulfil the laws of the Empire."

http://ismi.emory.edu/home/documents/Readings/Mandel, Neville J. Ottoman Policy.pdf

If the Ottomans welcomed a Jewish homeland, why did the pass laws preventing Jews from settling in Palestine? It is amazing what brainwashing can do.

"The Council of Ministers considered the question and in November 1881 it was announced that: OTTOMAN POLICY AND JEWISH SETTLEMENT 313 [Jewish] immigrants will be able to settle as scattered groups throughout Turkey, excluding Palestine. They must submit to all the laws of the Empire and become Ottoman subjects

With growing numbers of Russian Jews applying to the Ottoman Consul-General at Odessa for visas to enter Palestine, the following notice was posted outside his office a few months later, on April 28, 1882:

The Ottoman Government informs all [Jews] wishing to immigrate into Turkey that they are not permitted to settle in Palestine. They may immigrate into the other provinces of [the Empire] and settle as they wish, provided only that they become Ottoman subjects and accept the obligation to fulfil the laws of the Empire."

http://ismi.emory.edu/home/documents/Readings/Mandel, Neville J. Ottoman Policy.pdf

You can read your Koran to find an answer to the question posed in the first sentence.

It's amazing what Islamic fascism can do.

OK, even aris2chat admits there were in fact people there. Let's see if the rest of you can get on board.

People in the handful of sanjuks that later made up the mandate......not palestinians

Saying palestine was like saying africa or europe

The name is a roman insult to the population at the time. At one time beside the other regions, there were three philistia that consisted of mostly gaza and sinai

Interesting that over 500 villages were destroyed and 750,000 refugees were created from a land without people.

Interesting that over 500 villages were destroyed and 750,000 refugees were created from a land without people.

Some 400 towns and villages lost the majority of their arab population as "palestinian refuges" ran, because of arab calls by radio and news, so arab tanks could destroy the jews.

Some were renamed. They were not all destroyed. New infrastructure, homes and businesses had to be built.

Not all the land was "owned" by palestinian refugees. Many were tenant farmers, share croppers, and seasonal workers for land lords. A lot of land was sold at several times its value to jews.

Those homes and villages that engaged in terrorism were destroyed. If you have a hornet's nest on your home, you destroy it.

To say 400 villages were destroyed is incorrect. Some arabs stayed and have done quite well for themselves as Israelis.

More correct would be depopulated as refuges chose to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back