The one and only ***JACKIE EVANCHO***will perform at DJT's inauguration

Why are there singing performances at an inauguration anyway?

I think Bill Clinton started this stupid shit by having Fleetwood Mac perform at his inauguration.

I get it if someone famous sings the National Anthem or God Bless America, but full on concerts seem silly to me.

Knowing what we know for CERTAIN about Trump, I wouldn't be at all surprised if she had to let Trump grope her as a condition of her appearance at the inauguration.

Frightening, isn't it?

Knowing what we know for CERTAIN about Trump, I wouldn't be at all surprised if she had to let Trump grope her as a condition of her appearance at the inauguration.

Frightening, isn't it?
all those attending are the cream of the crap

Beats the hell out of lady gaga at the superbowl. Or Miley Cyrus rubbing her crotch for your children on mtv.

So what's the relevant difference between a woman rubbing her own crotch and Donald Trump groping strange crotches?
you would think in a liberals eyes they would both be perfectly acceptable. Liberals are some filthy animals. its why they are so intent on making abortions free, they know they cant stop humping anything that moves.

To be fair to Trump, he also has Bruce Springsteen and his band playing...well, not actually Bruce Springsteen but someone who sounds a bit like him...and not actually his band but someone higher up the alphabet...

Beats the hell out of lady gaga at the superbowl. Or Miley Cyrus rubbing her crotch for your children on mtv.

So what's the relevant difference between a woman rubbing her own crotch and Donald Trump groping strange crotches?
you would think in a liberals eyes they would both be perfectly acceptable. Liberals are some filthy animals. its why they are so intent on making abortions free, they know they cant stop humping anything that moves.
Tell that to all your red necks who are related to each other

pretty sure I dont know any of your relatives.

good thing too you wouldn't be posting here they hate red neck punk racists

good thing too you wouldn't be posting here they hate red neck punk racists
You could have come up with something much better than that,
Well, maybe not. you are a liberal.

Oh - that's a really good one there. Not bad for a leftist traitor.

Forum List

Back