The ONE qst. that should be asked of every GOP candidate

During the revolt in Egypt as the'Arab Spring' was unravelling, discussion groups of activists posed a simple question to others at the table. The question was 'what are your attitudes about art?'

Like evolution versus creationism, this question was designed to ferret out radicals and extremists so they could not hold sway in constructing a new Egyptian constitution. Fundamentalists and radical extremists hold decidedly conservative views on art and could not hide from their loony attitudes.

Hey Mike Huckabee, hey Li'l Ricky Santorum, hey Donald Trump. What are your views on art?

Wow...you aren't very bright are you?
How did someone with your limitations draw any conclusion, let alone that one?

I read your posts regularly........easy to see what you are from those......
I hope I have illuminated your thinking. From your posts, I can only surmise that you and I do not share the same set of manner, social comportment, literacy and worldliness. I further assume that, if you and I were to walk into a room where a television set was on and showing a violent gun battle, I would turn it off while you took a seat and asked for popcorn.
Are you afraid that if you watch a staged gun battle on TV that you will be forced to run out and have your own gun battle?
seems like the makings of a pretty weak mind if you ask me.
but let me guess, you would have no problem if it was a love story being shown and the actors were filmed having sex. ( straight or gay, makes little difference really)

A study released last month or so did show that lefites have less self control than those who are conservative.....

During the revolt in Egypt as the'Arab Spring' was unravelling, discussion groups of activists posed a simple question to others at the table. The question was 'what are your attitudes about art?'

Like evolution versus creationism, this question was designed to ferret out radicals and extremists so they could not hold sway in constructing a new Egyptian constitution. Fundamentalists and radical extremists hold decidedly conservative views on art and could not hide from their loony attitudes.

Hey Mike Huckabee, hey Li'l Ricky Santorum, hey Donald Trump. What are your views on art?

I hope I have illuminated your thinking. From your posts, I can only surmise that you and I do not share the same set of manner, social comportment, literacy and worldliness. I further assume that, if you and I were to walk into a room where a television set was on and showing a violent gun battle, I would turn it off while you took a seat and asked for popcorn.

Gun fights in movies are boring....I prefer political programs discussing the issues.......do you sit quietly under your che poster reading marx......?
Do you read?

Gun fights in movies are boring....I prefer political programs discussing the issues.......do you sit quietly under your che poster reading marx......?
Do you read?

Only if it is written in crayon.......and all capitol letters.......

Are you afraid that if you watch a staged gun battle on TV that you will be forced to run out and have your own gun battle?
but let me guess, you would have no problem if it was a love story being shown and the actors were filmed having sex. ( straight or gay, makes little difference really)
How on earth did you manage to type that with your knuckles dragging on the ground?

A study released last month or so did show that lefites have less self control than those who are conservative.....
A study is not really needed to see that. Its mostly the lefties committing gun crime, and mostly lefties trying to restrict the rights in the constitution when it comes to guns. It obvious that they cant trust themselves to act responsible and therefore think others have to be just as weak.

How on earth did you manage to type that with your knuckles dragging on the ground?
How do you have the never to even post on a forum, arent you afraid you might read something that will make you act in a violent way? evidently you have no control over your thoughts.
or the other poster is somewhat right, I dont agree that you exhibit a gay personality, but I would say that the words butthurt pansy come into play.
Oh no, the mean man is shooting someone, I better protect everyone and turn off the tv.. LOL, wuss.

Actually, I must confess....John Wick, the movie with Keanu Reeves was quite good...but then it blended martial arts with shooting guns.......sort of an American "Hard Boiled"....

And I did like Captain America: The Winter Soldier.....I am curious.....does the fact that I like that movie mean that I am substituting a big shield for my penis....is that how that works.....the left here always equate those sorts of things with men's sex organs.......right?

Actually, I must confess....John Wick, the movie with Keanu Reeves was quite good...but then it blended martial arts with shooting guns.......sort of an American "Hard Boiled"....

And I did like Captain America: The Winter Soldier.....I am curious.....does the fact that I like that movie mean that I am substituting a big shield for my penis....is that how that works.....the left here always equate those sorts of things with men's sex organs.......right?
I think the question is, will watching these things make your penis grow or shrink.

A study is not really needed to see that. Its mostly the lefties committing gun crime, and mostly lefties trying to restrict the rights in the constitution when it comes to guns. It obvious that they cant trust themselves to act responsible and therefore think others have to be just as weak.

Exactly.......that is also why they like big government, they know they can't control themselves, so they assume no one else can either, and so they need a daddy figure in the form of an all controlling government to keep them under tight control......

I think the question is, will watching these things make your penis grow or shrink.

To be honest...it doesn't do either....I see them as entertainment.....but for some strange reason the lefties always talk about sex organs, orgasms and guns......makes you wonder what they are actually doing when they aren't posting.....

Exactly.......that is also why they like big government, they know they can't control themselves, so they assume no one else can either, and so they need a daddy figure in the form of an all controlling government to keep them under tight control......
What I find funny and sad, is how they will find a way to merge 10 amendments in to one opinion in order to prove that something they want is constitutional, but they look right at the exact wording in another amendment and claim it does not say what it says because they dont like it.

How do you have the never to even post on a forum, arent you afraid you might read something that will make you act in a violent way? evidently you have no control over your thoughts.
or the other poster is somewhat right, I dont agree that you exhibit a gay personality, but I would say that the words butthurt pansy come into play.
Oh no, the mean man is shooting someone, I better protect everyone and turn off the tv.. LOL, wuss.
I am not enthralled with gun play. I was when I was seven, but I out grew that.

And why do you assume I'm Gay or a "wuss"? I'm a man, not a savage. I think, I'm not a Conservative. I read, I'm not a fan of the childhood fantasies.

If you are the paradigm of manhood in 2015 America, I weep for the future for it will be bleak.

And why do you assume I'm Gay or a "wuss"? I'm a man, not a savage. I think, I'm not a Conservative. I read, I'm not a fan of the childhood fantasies.

If you are the paradigm of manhood in 2015 America, I weep for the future for it will be bleak.
Didnt say you were gay, I know plenty of gays that are not in the wuss catagory.
You are a wuss. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I mean, I do understand, for instance if the white house shoe shine boy comes on tv, I turn it off because he is seriously offensive to me, where I can assume that not only do you watch, but maybe even masterbate to his words. again, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Didnt say you were gay, I know plenty of gays that are not in the wuss catagory.
I mean, I do understand, for instance if the white house shoe shine boy comes on tv, I turn it off because he is seriously offensive to me, where I can assume that not only do you watch, but maybe even masterbate to his words. again, not that there's anything wrong with that.
Adios. One parting piece of advice: try thinking rather than reacting without the use of forethought.

Adios. One parting piece of advice: try thinking rather than reacting without the use of forethought.
thank you, I will certainly keep that in mind.
Now here is some free advice for you.
stop being such a liberal butt hurt wuss before you try giving advice to someone that really does have an open mind.
Please, no need to thank me. just take the advice.

You must read romance novels. For sure you dont think. You emote. You repeat slogans and talking points you picked up on popular media somewhere. You've never formulated a coherent argument and successfully defended it on this site. Not once.
Now, remind us how believing in Creationism should be a bar to becoming president. Recall that not a few of our presidents have been devout Christians.

You must read romance novels. For sure you dont think. You emote. You repeat slogans and talking points you picked up on popular media somewhere. You've never formulated a coherent argument and successfully defended it on this site. Not once.
Now, remind us how believing in Creationism should be a bar to becoming president. Recall that not a few of our presidents have been devout Christians.
Yes, getting back on topic is a good idea.
Might I suggest starting with a list of possible real life situations where being Christian is going to hurt the country.
example.
Gay Marriage:
Gay marriage could be revoked because a Christain President did not find it to be in the best interest of the society.
After that, please explain how this president could then use his position to get around congress in order to enact any new law, or revoke any existing law that would further his committment to destroy gay marriage.
Examples of past actions by previous Presidents would be helpful.

Believing in Creationism betrays a shadowed, stunted and ridged mind open to myth rather than fact, allegory rather than evidence, conformity rather than independent thought. It reflects a mind that would happily march civilization backward, a mind that eschews logic for fairy tale and a mind that does not welcome progress.

Creationism is a myth perpetuated by the ignorant, those without knowledge. It is not a position someone wanting to lead this nation into the future should embrace, especially given the secular nation. Imposing the values of ignorance upon us is insulting at best, approaching cultural treason at worst.

Believing in Creationism betrays a shadowed, stunted and ridged mind open to myth rather than fact, allegory rather than evidence, conformity rather than independent thought. It reflects a mind that would happily march civilization backward, a mind that eschews logic for fairy tale and a mind that does not welcome progress.

Creationism is a myth perpetuated by the ignorant, those without knowledge. It is not a position someone wanting to lead this nation into the future should embrace, especially given the secular nation. Imposing the values of ignorance upon us is insulting at best, approaching cultural treason at worst.

I don't follow any religious faith myself, but it's an interesting topic. There's a lot more to it than delusion and ignorance. The number of very intelligent people who maintain religious faith is evidence enough that it's not based on stupidity. At the very least, these people are able to compartmentalize and understand that spiritual truth and scientific truth don't have to be in conflict.

Two questions.
1) your undeniable proof that relgion is only myth and can not be based on any truth.
2) explain how science requries less faith than creation (you know, the myths Christians believe)

Im sure this will be easy.
If you have time, can you also explain the many times science new it was right, it was factual, to be believed only to have the theory disproved in favor of a new theory that is now right, factual and to be believed.
example, global warming, then cooling now warming.

Forum List

Back