The one thing that might end the birther debate once and for all . . .

You can hear a dipshit asking Obama's grandmother leading questions about Obama's birth in a recording he made.

It is he (Mcrae) who keeps saying Obama was born in Kenya, not the grandmother. He keeps trying to lead the grandmother to acknowledge his claim.

"I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December." He thinks he is being clever. "Was she present when he was born in Kenya?"

What an ass. He is then corrected several times and told Obama was born in America.

There is finally this bit:

MCRAE: OK I’m sorry. I, I thought she said she was present when he was born. I was–

TRANSLATOR OGOMBE (sounding exasperated): No, no! The, the woman was not present. She was uh not, a what–you see, she was here in Kenya, and Obama was born in America. That is, that’s obvious.

http://www.obamaconspiracy.org/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/8167169.wma

Obama's grandmother also says she has a Swahili bible! Not a Quran. :lol:

The guy strikes out at every turn. :lol:

Last edited:
Do you think it would matter if there is? Rightwing nuts didn't believe the birth certificate. Why would they believe passenger records?

Two birth certificates, both short and long form plus two independent local newspapers plus family friends. No one has more than all that.

Republicans are questioning the integrity of many, many US Citizens from the state of Hawaii.

Republicans who believe bullshit are fucking retarded. Pure and simple.

Is there any way to find out if Barack Obama's mother traveled to Kenya and back during 1961? Are there passenger lists from planes, ships, whatever from back then?

I've pointed out many times there is no evidence Obama's mother traveled to Kenya, ever. In her entire life.

It does not matter if there is video of Obama emerging from the womb with footage of Hawaii right outside the window. You will never, ever get a birther to face the fact their negro President was born in the US of A.

Back to the RACE crying! Geesh! And i won't call him MY president, i didn't want him....

Is there any way to find out if Barack Obama's mother traveled to Kenya and back during 1961? Are there passenger lists from planes, ships, whatever from back then?

I've pointed out many times there is no evidence Obama's mother traveled to Kenya, ever. In her entire life.

It does not matter if there is video of Obama emerging from the womb with footage of Hawaii right outside the window. You will never, ever get a birther to face the fact their negro President was born in the US of A.

Back to the RACE crying! Geesh! And i won't call him MY president, i didn't want him....

The American born negro who is not a Muslim is your President for four more years.

The American born negro who is not a Muslim is your President for four more years.

sorry he's not a negro
his mother was white

sorry he's not a negro
his mother was white

Even Obama calls himself black.

well of course he calls himself black, he or all of you couldn't use the white part of himself against us and the country..
he isn't a negro but nice try

Sorry. If you are an American, he is your President. Your leader. He commands the armed forces that ensure your defense. You are allowed to dissent.....but it needs to be loyal dissent. You whining bitch loser.

Again with the birther stuff? He was born in the USA but lied about it for at least 12 years that is the intersting part. We know he lied about it what we don't know is did he use it to recieve any kind of grant.

Sorry. If you are an American, he is your President. Your leader. He commands the armed forces that ensure your defense. You are allowed to dissent.....but it needs to be loyal dissent. You whining bitch loser.

Yes, just like Reagan and Bush were yours.

oh and yeah, I agree, I am sorry too.

Yes, just like Reagan and Bush were yours.

oh and yeah, I agree, I am sorry too.

Yes. They were.

There is no debate, only lunatics that think Obama was born in Kenya despite all the evidence to the contrary. Even most people who don't like Obama think the birthers are morons grasping at non-existent straws.

There is no debate, only lunatics that think Obama was born in Kenya despite all the evidence to the contrary. Even most people who don't like Obama think the birthers are morons grasping at non-existent straws.

HAHAHA. Do us a favor and change your name to Paid Govt Shill.

That wouldn't prove anything. 50 year old records from a private company.

I think it's very possible obozo was adopted by stanley ann dunham. She was the kind of dingbat who would adopt a black kid to act cool. Who knows who the birth mother was.

Forum List

Back