The ONE year anniversary for Mueller.....and the startling results

I know that Trump supporters will quickly argue that the investigation on Trump's fraudulent activities has gone on for more than one year.........HOWEVER, the reality is that Mueller was appointed EXACTLY one year ago.

That reality stated, NO other investigation of just one year has ever yielded so much and damaging results.....none other......As a reminder, investigations with special counsels, Watergate lasted 2 full years, and the Iran-Contra OVER 6 years and, of course, the Whitewater investigation over NINE years.

Of the above investigations, we should also be reminded of the indictments in the Whitewater versus Iran-Contra, and the Watergate one versus Mueller's 365 days one.

Finally........and this is IMPORTANT......

If Trump supporters assert that Trump was being investigated for TWO years or more, we then must acknowledge that the 2 year term places the investigation PRIOR to the 2016 election........and THEN, we must ask the WHY voters were not fully informed as to an investigation of a presidential candidate PRIOR to the casting of one's vote for him..........Trump supporters CANNOT have it both ways.
34526 posts. And here are the starteling results. Nothing

I know that Trump supporters will quickly argue that the investigation on Trump's fraudulent activities has gone on for more than one year.........HOWEVER, the reality is that Mueller was appointed EXACTLY one year ago.

That reality stated, NO other investigation of just one year has ever yielded so much and damaging results.....none other......As a reminder, investigations with special counsels, Watergate lasted 2 full years, and the Iran-Contra OVER 6 years and, of course, the Whitewater investigation over NINE years.

Of the above investigations, we should also be reminded of the indictments in the Whitewater versus Iran-Contra, and the Watergate one versus Mueller's 365 days one.

If Trump supporters assert that Trump was being investigated for TWO years or more, we then must acknowledge that the 2 year term places the investigation PRIOR to the 2016 election........and THEN, we must ask the WHY voters were not fully informed as to an investigation of a presidential candidate PRIOR to the casting of one's vote for him..........Trump supporters CANNOT have it both ways.

[YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN]

I guess the Russians were still pissed off about the misspelled reset button, eh comrade?
Yes I guess so pissed off they gave us Trump You deserve him

As long as drunken, corrupt old Hillary goes away...….worth it.
Come on todd surely you're smart enough not to believe that BS?,,,and CORRUPT? Trump raised corruption to a higher level than ever

How so?
The man is using his presidency like his private bank If you can't see with your own eyes how corrupt he his family and, most in his cabinet are I won't try to help you Maybe if you listen to what Tillerson had to say yesterday you might get a clue
no that would be Hillary.

ok why? satisfied? this post mirors the mueller investigation, whole lotta text and all of the evidence from the investigation.

One Year

Full power of the American government

Even went beyond that to shred attorney client privilege

Covered up for the Spy Obama planted in the Trump Campaign

And still the only tie between Trump and Putin

C5F66UhWAAQali8.jpg

I'm looking for the "startling results".. What ya got...

I'm looking for the "startling results".. What ya got...

It's startling that Jake still believes he's only one post away from getting Hillary into the White House

After seven separate Benghazi investigations and zero indictments

Mueller is making great progress

When will Muller produce the evidence for the Russian defense team? And the guilty pleas were BS process crimes.

When nitwits.....like you.....can't deal with someone's response.....you REDIRECT to another topic.
This time, its your newfound friends, "the Russian defense team".......LOL

After one year, I would give Mueller an A
After his report .......he is looking at an A+

Forum List

Back