The ONE year anniversary for Mueller.....and the startling results

still in search of ANY trumpbot who can answer as to why they approved openly asking foreigners to hack our secretary of state emails while also asserting that SoS should be "locked up" over the mere possibility that those very SAME EMAILS might have been left vulnerable to hacking many years prior to trump's invitation for foreigners to hack them..??

error-cfd-does-not-compute-featured.png

breach of US State Department private correspondence is either a serious threat to national security or it isn't.

team trump encouraged and enabled this very serious foreign invasion while also conducting illegal shadow diplomacy with the foreign culprits who would be promptly excused from the sanctions imposed for this very serious and indisputable breach of our national security.

time to get real, frauds...

we live by rule of law and due process of the law.

FBI was and is just doing their job!

who can answer as to why they approved openly asking foreigners to hack our secretary of state emails

Wow! Sounds serious!!

Who did that? When?

I guess the Russians were still pissed off about the misspelled reset button, eh comrade?
Yes I guess so pissed off they gave us Trump You deserve him

As long as drunken, corrupt old Hillary goes away...….worth it.
Come on todd surely you're smart enough not to believe that BS?,,,and CORRUPT? Trump raised corruption to a higher level than ever

Corrupt? Nah, she was such a good commodities trader, there is no way that was a bribe.
She's come a long way from a $100,000 bribe back in Arkansas to getting billions by selling
Secretary of State and future President access. Corrupt old sot.
Hillary got billions?

Even Trump only got a billion from the Chinese. And according to you guys, Trump is smarter.

Hillary got billions?

Foreign governments, businessmen linked with Russian oligarchs, anyone who wanted to buy influence
with the Secretary of State or the future President Clinton were shoveling billions at the Clinton "Foundation"

It was in all the papers.

Since your fucked up side of the aisle has FULL control of everything......when should we expect for the "lock her up" mantra to finally happen???...............LOL

LOCK HER UP never has stopped...we will shout that "mantra" every chance we get until real justice is served or until she kicks the bucket....

until real justice is served or until she kicks the bucket....

When you're talking about Hillary, the proper phrase is ……"Drink the bucket"
Right wingers attacking a grandmother who hasn't run for office in over a year.
Figures.

Attacking a grandmother? Must be a vast right wing conspiracy...…...

What Trump ass kissers refuse to acknowledge is the simple fact that Mueller has had more indictments in ONE year, than the "results" of a 3 year investigation on Benghazi and the 9 year investigation on Whitewater.......Simple as THAT......lol

Well, seeing that the stated purpose of the investigation is collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, which indictment applies to this?

Conspiracy (not collusion - which is not a crime) is but one of MANY stated purposes.

Conspiracy to do WHAT exactly? Defeat Hillary Trump? It's obvious at this point that the Russian Government was simply sowing discord between Americans...pitting the left against the right. What's ironic is that most of you liberals made their job extremely easy because you were more than willing to believe everything nasty that they told you.

At this point it's also obvious that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. It simply doesn't exist. What DOES exist is ironclad proof that Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Obama White House conspired to both spy on the Trump campaign and to smear a political opponent with a made up dossier "leaked" to the main stream media by foreign agents paid large sums of money to do so!

Time to appoint a Special Counsel to look into THAT! I would suggest Trey Gowdy now that he's retiring from the Senate. Give him subpoena power and watch the shit hit the fan!
How many Old from both sides of congress do you need to get you to believe Russia was out to defeat Hillary and make trump president? How many russian connections do you want?

What would having Hillary Clinton as President do to harm Russia? She's long demonstrated that she's for sale to the highest bidder! Putin is one of the richest men on the planet. Thinking he wouldn't have been perfectly fine with Clinton in the White House is stunningly naive on your part. The fact of the matter is that Russia attempted to create a rift between political extremes in the US...something that you folks on the left made extremely easy for them.

I guess the Russians were still pissed off about the misspelled reset button, eh comrade?
Yes I guess so pissed off they gave us Trump You deserve him

As long as drunken, corrupt old Hillary goes away...….worth it.
Come on todd surely you're smart enough not to believe that BS?,,,and CORRUPT? Trump raised corruption to a higher level than ever

Corrupt? Nah, she was such a good commodities trader, there is no way that was a bribe.
She's come a long way from a $100,000 bribe back in Arkansas to getting billions by selling
Secretary of State and future President access. Corrupt old sot.
You've seen those billions on her tax returns?? She's shown hers The Trump crook can't
but did she ever show 33k missing e-mails?

trump may not have to show *us* his taxes. if you're mad at that, get the requirements to run for office changed and go make a difference you seem to want. however, i'm 100% certain he showed the IRS and he's not in prison for anything tax related.

so - are you saying you can find something the IRS, who w/lerner has shown to lean to the left, that they IRS can't?

just an empty bullet man. all you got with that one but ya love it so.

What Trump ass kissers refuse to acknowledge is the simple fact that Mueller has had more indictments in ONE year, than the "results" of a 3 year investigation on Benghazi and the 9 year investigation on Whitewater.......Simple as THAT......lol

Well, seeing that the stated purpose of the investigation is collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, which indictment applies to this?

Conspiracy (not collusion - which is not a crime) is but one of MANY stated purposes.

Conspiracy to do WHAT exactly? Defeat Hillary Trump? It's obvious at this point that the Russian Government was simply sowing discord between Americans...pitting the left against the right. What's ironic is that most of you liberals made their job extremely easy because you were more than willing to believe everything nasty that they told you.

At this point it's also obvious that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. It simply doesn't exist. What DOES exist is ironclad proof that Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Obama White House conspired to both spy on the Trump campaign and to smear a political opponent with a made up dossier "leaked" to the main stream media by foreign agents paid large sums of money to do so!

Time to appoint a Special Counsel to look into THAT! I would suggest Trey Gowdy now that he's retiring from the Senate. Give him subpoena power and watch the shit hit the fan!
How many Old from both sides of congress do you need to get you to believe Russia was out to defeat Hillary and make trump president? How many russian connections do you want?

What would having Hillary Clinton as President do to harm Russia? She's long demonstrated that she's for sale to the highest bidder! Putin is one of the richest men on the planet. Thinking he wouldn't have been perfectly fine with Clinton in the White House is stunningly naive on your part. The fact of the matter is that Russia attempted to create a rift between political extremes in the US...something that you folks on the left made extremely easy for them.
If you think Putin would be fine with Hillary in whitehouse, then you're willfully ignorant.
Reality is that Putin hates Hillary: “I think there is good and credible evidence that there is no love lost in Moscow for Mrs. Clinton,” said Eugene Rumer, a former national intelligence officer for Russia.
And thats putting mildly. Perhaps, to say she is his worst nightmare is more appropriate.

so - are you saying you can find something the IRS, who w/lerner has shown to lean to the left, that they IRS can't?

The implications being slung around aren't that he did anything illegal on his taxes just that there might be something unethical or embarrassing (e.g. questionable levels of tax avoidance).

Ya know, the typical partisan *gotcha* bullshit.

That reality stated, NO other investigation of just one year has ever yielded so much and damaging results......

What "damaging results" would those be?

:popcorn:
I was sorta interested in what the “startling results” are?

And which results are worse, damaging or startling? Or is one more damaging or startling than the other, or vice versa? Gosh, this thinking like a liberal can get confusing!

It’s been one year and Trump has yet to testify under oath

What is he waiting for?
/----/ "It’s been one year and Trump has yet to testify under oath
What is he waiting for?"
For the same reason you won't testify under oath. And don't give us that lame old excuse, But I didn't do anything wrong, crapola. If you have nothing to hide then go to Washington and volunteer to testify under oath to Muller. Well what are you waiting for?

If you think Putin would be fine with Hillary in whitehouse, then you're willfully ignorant.
Reality is that Putin hates Hillary: “I think there is good and credible evidence that there is no love lost in Moscow for Mrs. Clinton,” said Eugene Rumer, a former national intelligence officer for Russia.
And thats putting mildly. Perhaps, to say she is his worst nightmare is more appropriate.

I think Putin has contempt for Hillary...something far different than hatred. Part of that might be traceable to her laughably bad attempt at reaching out to Russia with her "reset" button! What kind of an idiot does this?
06clinton480.jpg

Who's stupid enough to give someone a button that says "Overcharged" instead of "Reset"? You think Putin was scared of Hillary Clinton in the White House? Sure he was... (eye roll)

Naw, Hillary can't be Putin's worst nightmare since she's already got a full time job as Bill's worst nightmare. :cool:

By the time this is all over...what Hillary's campaign and the Obama White House did to try and keep Trump out of the White House could very well end up being a nightmare for Hillary, Barry, Comey, Brennan, Clapper and Mueller.

I was sorta interested in what the “startling results” are?

Please DO ask Manafort, Flynn, gates, Papadapolous and Cohen if they feel like you morons.

One can only IMAGINE what would be stated on here by your Trump ass kissers if Obama had faced the same scandals with his underlings.......LOL

As Russia probe gains steam, remember why Putin hated Clinton and ...

'Putin hates Clinton' and other things FBI knows about Russia - BBC ...

Why Putin hated Hillary and loved Trump | Trudy Rubin - Philly

DNC Email Hack: Why Vladimir Putin Hates Hillary Clinton - NBC News

Why Putin Hates Clinton and Helped Trump Win - VICE

Why Putin hates Hillary - POLITICO

Comey: Russia Favored Trump Because Putin 'Hated' Hillary Clinton ...

trumptards prefer their "news" from sources like wikileaks and the russian times

smearing legitimate news sources as FAKE NEWS is a contrived KGB tactic

Naw, Hillary can't be Putin's worst nightmare since she's already got a full time job as Bill's worst nightmare. :cool:

By the time this is all over...what Hillary's campaign and the Obama White House did to try and keep Trump out of the White House could very well end up being a nightmare for Hillary, Barry, Comey, Brennan, Clapper and Mueller.
Could be but Bill still has it worse....

…. After the Duchess of Whitewater got done completely obliterating what was left of his good name during her campaign failures poor Bill couldn't get laid in a whore house, even the chubby interns are turning him down. :(

The implications being slung around aren't that he did anything illegal on his taxes just that there might be something unethical or embarrassing (e.g. questionable levels of tax avoidance).

Ya know, the typical partisan *gotcha* bullshit.
oh i get that - but if i have ANY chance at all of lowering my taxes, i'll do it.

i expect we all would.

to get mad at someone for doing what i'd do is pretty... well, liberal.

trumptards prefer their "news" from sources like wikileaks and the russian times

smearing legitimate news sources as FAKE NEWS is a contrived KGB tactic
you say while you smear anything you don't like.

way to be what you hate. i giggle in your general direction.

Forum List

Back