The ONE year anniversary for Mueller.....and the startling results

Well, seeing that the stated purpose of the investigation is collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, which indictment applies to this?

READ....ask someone to help you comprehend....and LEARN

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confirmed by then-FBI Director James B. Comey in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017

(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

(i) and (ii) are pretty banal. However, (iii) is interesting because it is also mentioned later in the document. Reading the relevant section of the CFR:

§ 600.6 Powers and authority.

Subject to the limitations in the following paragraphs, the Special Counsel shall exercise, within the scope of his or her jurisdiction, the full power and independent authority to exercise all investigative and prosecutorial functions of any United States Attorney. Except as provided in this part, the Special Counsel shall determine whether and to what extent to inform or consult with the Attorney General or others within the Department about the conduct of his or her duties and responsibilities.

(c) If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

www.law.cornell.edu/…

What Trump ass kissers refuse to acknowledge is the simple fact that Mueller has had more indictments in ONE year, than the "results" of a 3 year investigation on Benghazi and the 9 year investigation on Whitewater.......Simple as THAT......lol

Well, seeing that the stated purpose of the investigation is collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government, which indictment applies to this?

Conspiracy (not collusion - which is not a crime) is but one of MANY stated purposes.

That reality stated, NO other investigation of just one year has ever yielded so much and damaging results......

What "damaging results" would those be?

:popcorn:
Five guilty pleas?
a couple of dozen indictments?

Republicans are still litigating Bill's BJ and Benghazi and emails. At least a decade of investigation and tens of millions spent. AND NO INDICTMENTS!!!!

What 5 guilty pleas? Don’t look like the judges feel the same as you! And you’re indictments were for Russian companies,and some showed up to court and Mueller wanted to postpone it, but judge said no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Startling Results' of 2 years of fruitless, mind-numbing, butt-hurt witch hunting?

Democrats LITERALLY starting to lose their f*ing minds due to frustrations over having found nothing yet....

2235008_200x200.jpg

Maxine had a breakdown the other day right on the floor...

Then they achieved success They must be laughing their asses off how they really F-ed us up Thanks

Who's "us" ?

The Russians haven't done shit to me.
America was who I was referring to but we know most trump lackies aren't part of "us"
Yes we know, figured out which bathroom you will use today?
Yes The one with Trump toilet paper .....now that you asked
that could be either restroom to be honest. can you be more specific?
Now that's funny.

I know that Trump supporters will quickly argue that the investigation on Trump's fraudulent activities has gone on for more than one year.........HOWEVER, the reality is that Mueller was appointed EXACTLY one year ago.

That reality stated, NO other investigation of just one year has ever yielded so much and damaging results.....none other......As a reminder, investigations with special counsels, Watergate lasted 2 full years, and the Iran-Contra OVER 6 years and, of course, the Whitewater investigation over NINE years.

Of the above investigations, we should also be reminded of the indictments in the Whitewater versus Iran-Contra, and the Watergate one versus Mueller's 365 days one.

Finally........and this is IMPORTANT......

If Trump supporters assert that Trump was being investigated for TWO years or more, we then must acknowledge that the 2 year term places the investigation PRIOR to the 2016 election........and THEN, we must ask the WHY voters were not fully informed as to an investigation of a presidential candidate PRIOR to the casting of one's vote for him..........Trump supporters CANNOT have it both ways.

Ah...because the "investigation" was part of a coordinated effort between the Obama White House and the Hillary Clinton campaign to both spy on the other party's candidate and smear him with a phony dossier before election day? OF COURSE THE VOTERS WERE NOT FULLY INFORMED AS TO WHAT WAS TAKING PLACE BECAUSE IF THEY HAD BEEN...THEN A WHOLE BUNCH OF DEMOCRATS WOULD HAVE BEEN EXPOSED FOR THE SLEAZES THAT THEY ARE! DUUUUUUUUHHHHH?
If it was to discredit Trump, it was highly secretive. LOL

What Trump ass kissers refuse to acknowledge is the simple fact that Mueller has had more indictments in ONE year, than the "results" of a 3 year investigation on Benghazi and the 9 year investigation on Whitewater.......Simple as THAT......lol

Conspiracy (not collusion - which is not a crime) is but one of MANY stated purposes.

Conspiracy to do WHAT exactly? Defeat Hillary Trump? It's obvious at this point that the Russian Government was simply sowing discord between Americans...pitting the left against the right. What's ironic is that most of you liberals made their job extremely easy because you were more than willing to believe everything nasty that they told you.

At this point it's also obvious that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. It simply doesn't exist. What DOES exist is ironclad proof that Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Obama White House conspired to both spy on the Trump campaign and to smear a political opponent with a made up dossier "leaked" to the main stream media by foreign agents paid large sums of money to do so!

Time to appoint a Special Counsel to look into THAT! I would suggest Trey Gowdy now that he's retiring from the Senate. Give him subpoena power and watch the shit hit the fan!

Fine and dandy. I don't care about the indictment of the dozen or so Russian nationals as they will never see the light of a US courtroom. As for Manafort, his indictment is for something from before he even knew Trump. Flynn? We have no idea what he lied about. And the other guy, the Greek guy, Meh, I am unaware that meeting with Russians is a crime.

Yes The one with Trump toilet paper .....now that you asked

My daughter bought me some as a birthday gift - My ass LOVES it!

0886b04b-2b4b-4951-a41a-28f9508884be_1.a7ee10b01070f16be8f17a1f1ac1b262.jpeg

Uh-huh, so what you're saying is that you put Daffy Dons likeness up your ass on a regular basis.

That's one sexual quirk that you probably don't want to be sharing on the Internet.
I figured a big boy like you would understand how I feel about that scum

I know that Trump supporters will quickly argue that the investigation on Trump's fraudulent activities has gone on for more than one year.........HOWEVER, the reality is that Mueller was appointed EXACTLY one year ago.

That reality stated, NO other investigation of just one year has ever yielded so much and damaging results.....none other......As a reminder, investigations with special counsels, Watergate lasted 2 full years, and the Iran-Contra OVER 6 years and, of course, the Whitewater investigation over NINE years.

Of the above investigations, we should also be reminded of the indictments in the Whitewater versus Iran-Contra, and the Watergate one versus Mueller's 365 days one.

If Trump supporters assert that Trump was being investigated for TWO years or more, we then must acknowledge that the 2 year term places the investigation PRIOR to the 2016 election........and THEN, we must ask the WHY voters were not fully informed as to an investigation of a presidential candidate PRIOR to the casting of one's vote for him..........Trump supporters CANNOT have it both ways.

ILMAO at "startling results". What's startling is your state of mind that you were able to even suggest that

Ah...because the "investigation" was part of a coordinated effort between the Obama White House and the Hillary Clinton campaign to both spy on the other party's candidate and smear him with a phony dossier before election day? OF COURSE THE VOTERS WERE NOT FULLY INFORMED AS TO WHAT WAS TAKING PLACE BECAUSE IF THEY HAD BEEN...THEN A WHOLE BUNCH OF DEMOCRATS WOULD HAVE BEEN EXPOSED FOR THE SLEAZES THAT THEY ARE! DUUUUUUUUHHHHH?
If it was to discredit Trump, it was highly secretive. LOL

Secretive? The man that Hillary paid to put out those dossiers met with representatives of the main stream media repeatedly to "leak" his made up crap. Leaking it...was the entire purpose of Steele compiling it in the first place!

Fine and dandy. I don't care about the indictment of the dozen or so Russian nationals as they will never see the light of a US courtroom. As for Manafort, his indictment is for something from before he even knew Trump. Flynn? We have no idea what he lied about. And the other guy, the Greek guy, Meh, I am unaware that meeting with Russians is a crime.

Another Trumpkin ^ VERY angry because Mueller hasn't laid out all his indictments, charges and evidence.

Sorry - in due time ... Tick Tock goes the Mueller clock! :wink:

mueller-time948251-wall-clocks.jpg

Conspiracy to do WHAT exactly? Defeat Hillary Trump? It's obvious at this point that the Russian Government was simply sowing discord between Americans...pitting the left against the right. What's ironic is that most of you liberals made their job extremely easy because you were more than willing to believe everything nasty that they told you.

At this point it's also obvious that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. It simply doesn't exist. What DOES exist is ironclad proof that Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Obama White House conspired to both spy on the Trump campaign and to smear a political opponent with a made up dossier "leaked" to the main stream media by foreign agents paid large sums of money to do so!

Time to appoint a Special Counsel to look into THAT! I would suggest Trey Gowdy now that he's retiring from the Senate. Give him subpoena power and watch the shit hit the fan!

You ^ one of the funnier Trumplings :D

You ^ one of the funnier Trumplings :D

We'll see how "funny" you think it is when what Clinton, Obama, Comey, Clapper, Brennan, McCabe, etc... did in the last election starts getting investigated. It's going to resemble an ant colony when you turn over a big rock. Hillary Clinton wasn't joking when she warned that they'd all "hang" if Donald Trump was elected! Without a compliant Justice Department to hide behind...their asses are ALL hanging in the wind!

How many Old from both sides of congress do you need to get you to believe Russia was out to defeat Hillary and make trump president? How many russian connections do you want?

Forum List

Back