The ONE year anniversary for Mueller.....and the startling results

Most of the US....except the radical loonbat lib fringe.

Remind us of the orange buffoon's"approval" ratings..........LOL

I love this! The media constant Russia, Russia, Russia--meanwhile Trump's approval ratings are improving, the economy keeps on growing, average-middle class Americans' lives are improving, and through your type of hatred and the media's journalistic malpractice-- YOU ARE ALL BUT ENSURING A TRUMP WIN IN 2020. No one believes a god damned thing the media says about Trump anymore.

Yep, it's just russia boogeymen everywhere for the radical left. Everyone else has moved on.

one side can't have it both ways but you seem to have zero issue with hillary having more direct connections / interactions with the very evil people you now claim trump colluded with.

Since your fucked up side of the aisle has FULL control of everything......when should we expect for the "lock her up" mantra to finally happen???...............LOL
i don't give a shit what they do with her at this point. ALL THE HATE needs to end. all the bullshit "retaliation" needs to end.

instead we live in a tit for tat world where someone's panties got wadded up and they needed their measure of revenge so they start making mountains out of mole hills and "normalizing the extreme".

i think she belongs in jail but it's not my call. i don't wake up hoping for the day "MY" justice is served, i wake up hoping there's a little less hate in the world today than yesterday and we're growing up.

just a little.

so when you stereotype everything in your replies, you come off sounding as stupid as... well this.

besides, she's not looking good these days and time just seems to be catching up to her as it does for us all. she's got her right to say and act as she wishes until her time on this earth passes and whether i like her or not i support that.

Rasmussen poll results released about five months into Obama's first term – on June 16, 2009 – had his approval rating at 56%. An average of the major national polls compiled by Real Clear Politics put Obama's approval rating on June 16, 2009, at 59.6%.

Trump also celebrated the results of the Rasmussen Reports poll on Friday, tweeting that the 50% approval rating was “great news.”

Still, most other major polls conducted during the same time frame yielded lower numbers. The Real Clear Politics average estimated Trump's approval rating on Friday, June 16, to be just 40%.

Trump claims his approval rating is higher than Obama's. Numbers suggest otherwise

Rasmussen poll results released about five months into Obama's first term – on June 16, 2009 – had his approval rating at 56%. An average of the major national polls compiled by Real Clear Politics put Obama's approval rating on June 16, 2009, at 59.6%.

Trump also celebrated the results of the Rasmussen Reports poll on Friday, tweeting that the 50% approval rating was “great news.”

Still, most other major polls conducted during the same time frame yielded lower numbers. The Real Clear Politics average estimated Trump's approval rating on Friday, June 16, to be just 40%.

Trump claims his approval rating is higher than Obama's. Numbers suggest otherwise

You are desperate, simplistic, and full of rage and hate. Put your tinfoil hat back on, dust off the Prescott Bush-type conspiracy theories and wait with bated breath for Mueller to finally reveal he has something, anything because everyone that has gone through the evidence all agree they have nothing on Trump.

I know that Trump supporters will quickly argue that the investigation on Trump's fraudulent activities has gone on for more than one year.........HOWEVER, the reality is that Mueller was appointed EXACTLY one year ago.

That reality stated, NO other investigation of just one year has ever yielded so much and damaging results.....none other......As a reminder, investigations with special counsels, Watergate lasted 2 full years, and the Iran-Contra OVER 6 years and, of course, the Whitewater investigation over NINE years.

Of the above investigations, we should also be reminded of the indictments in the Whitewater versus Iran-Contra, and the Watergate one versus Mueller's 365 days one.

Finally........and this is IMPORTANT......

If Trump supporters assert that Trump was being investigated for TWO years or more, we then must acknowledge that the 2 year term places the investigation PRIOR to the 2016 election........and THEN, we must ask the WHY voters were not fully informed as to an investigation of a presidential candidate PRIOR to the casting of one's vote for him..........Trump supporters CANNOT have it both ways.
Both Benghazi and whitewater took way longer than one year.

Obama had a peak approval rating of 69% of course that was before most of the country figured out he was just another clueless, nimrod politician but still....
He never had 69% approval....LMAO if he did it was for an hour or so....

So little time ... So MANY witches! :eusa_dance:

main-qimg-77081977d15eae273ecd9d9fc7c714cc

You are desperate, simplistic, and full of rage and hate. Put your tinfoil hat back on, dust off the Prescott Bush-type conspiracy theories and wait with bated breath for Mueller to finally reveal he has something, anything because everyone that has gone through the evidence all agree they have nothing on Trump.
You lied when you said that “all agree” on that. Stop making stuff up.

Obama had a peak approval rating of 69% of course that was before most of the country figured out he was just another clueless, nimrod politician but still....
He never had 69% approval....
Ummm yeah he did, 1/24/2009, right after he took office.

Of course then the reality of who he really was and what he was all about sank in, needless to say it was all downhill from there.

Of course then the reality of who he really was and what he was all about sank in, needless to say it was all downhill from there.
Right after he was elected? well shit I was still passed out on the floor...that must be why I missed that....

Who's "us" ?

The Russians haven't done shit to me.

If you're an American, then they DEFINITELY did "shit" to you.

But if your real name is Alexei - then get back to trollin'!
They haven't done shit to me either...The Russians may be an adversary but not an enemy...the left just needs a target for their disgust over Trump kicking Hillary's fat ass all over the nation....

Right after he was elected? well shit I was still passed out on the floor...that must be why I missed that....

..… right after he took office before that he didn't have a Presidential Approval Rating.

The startling thing is that Mueller (and Hillary) may be guilty of the charges that Trump is being investigated for. Trump never met with a Russian oligarch but Mueller not only did but he used the Russians either in a failed attempt to free the Iran hostage or to solidify the incredibly flawed Obama-Iran deal. It may not be against the law but Barry Hussein acted like a 3rd world dictator and spied on the opposition campaign. Lefties celebrate the fact that some poor General was forced to plead guilty to lying to the FBI when he couldn't afford to fight the case anymore. Everyone agrees that the original charge of "collusion" was a fantasy and Mueller looks like a blind man thrashing around looking for victims that seem to be fading away.

..… right after he took office before that he didn't have a Presidential Approval Rating.

Yeah...I was still out cold.....

Forum List

Back