The ONE year anniversary for Mueller.....and the startling results

Ever think soggy why Russia wanted a Trump Presidency??

I know exactly why the Russians wanted a Trump Presidency...…

…. because the Russkies get as much comic relief from watching post election, left winger freak out videos on YouTube as I do.
Then they achieved success They must be laughing their asses off how they really F-ed us up Thanks

TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!! RUSSIA!!! RUSSIA!!!
Ever think soggy why Russia wanted a Trump Presidency?? Do all you trumpsters think they wanted to MAGA ?

I guess the Russians were still pissed off about the misspelled reset button, eh comrade?
Yes I guess so pissed off they gave us Trump You deserve him

As long as drunken, corrupt old Hillary goes away...….worth it.

…. because the Russkies get as much comic relief from watching post election, left winger freak out videos on YouTube as I do.
Then they achieved success They must be laughing their asses off how they really F-ed us up Thanks

Yeah, they must really be laughing since israel went into syria and destroyed and decimated their proxy, iran, a couple of days ago.......all given a green light by trump. Lol.

Who's "us" ?

The Russians haven't done shit to me.

That reality stated, NO other investigation of just one year has ever yielded so much and damaging results......

What "damaging results" would those be?

:popcorn:
Five guilty pleas?
a couple of dozen indictments?

Republicans are still litigating Bill's BJ and Benghazi and emails. At least a decade of investigation and tens of millions spent. AND NO INDICTMENTS!!!!

Five guilty pleas?

on 'crimes' that took place before he took office?

scary
The Republican Iran Contra scandal took years.

The Republican Watergate scandal took years.

The Republican outing a CIA agent took years.

The failed Republican witch hunt Whitewater took years.

The one Republican success, a blow job, took years.

The failed Republicans witch hunt, Benghazi, took years.

These take time.

I know that Trump supporters will quickly argue that the investigation on Trump's fraudulent activities has gone on for more than one year.........HOWEVER, the reality is that Mueller was appointed EXACTLY one year ago.

No one I know would make such an argument, snowflake, that Mueller has being running for a year after picking up the baton handed to him by the other Democrats who conducted their own investigations for a year before he entered the picture. And after a year he is no closer to fining non-existent illegal collusion by Trump than they did.

Gee, I don't know.......Let's ask Trump's NSA chief and Trump's campaign manager for starters. What do you think?..............and then ask yourself what you would be asserting IF Obama's NSA chief and campaign manager would be charged with the same offenses.
/----/ "Gee, I don't know......" Sure you do. You know Muller has nothing.
fishing.jpg

That reality stated, NO other investigation of just one year has ever yielded so much and damaging results......

Five guilty pleas?

Republicans are still litigating Bill's BJ and Benghazi and emails. At least a decade of investigation and tens of millions spent. AND NO INDICTMENTS!!!!

Five guilty pleas?

on 'crimes' that took place before he took office?

scary
The Republican Iran Contra scandal took years.

The Republican Watergate scandal took years.

The Republican outing a CIA agent took years.

The one Republican success, a blow job, took years.

The failed Republicans witch hunt, Benghazi, took years.

These take time.

why is this one not like the others?

the only crime that DIDN'T take place while the person being investigated was in Office.

Five guilty pleas?

/----/ All bogus process crimes and some russians who will never set foot in a court house --- OH WAIT, one Russian company calls Muller's bluff.

Ever think soggy why Russia wanted a Trump Presidency?? Do all you trumpsters think they wanted to MAGA ?

I guess the Russians were still pissed off about the misspelled reset button, eh comrade?

Come on todd surely you're smart enough not to believe that BS?,,,and CORRUPT? Trump raised corruption to a higher level than ever

I know that Trump supporters will quickly argue that the investigation on Trump's fraudulent activities has gone on for more than one year.........HOWEVER, the reality is that Mueller was appointed EXACTLY one year ago.

That reality stated, NO other investigation of just one year has ever yielded so much and damaging results.....none other......As a reminder, investigations with special counsels, Watergate lasted 2 full years, and the Iran-Contra OVER 6 years and, of course, the Whitewater investigation over NINE years.

Of the above investigations, we should also be reminded of the indictments in the Whitewater versus Iran-Contra, and the Watergate one versus Mueller's 365 days one.

Finally........and this is IMPORTANT......

If Trump supporters assert that Trump was being investigated for TWO years or more, we then must acknowledge that the 2 year term places the investigation PRIOR to the 2016 election........and THEN, we must ask the WHY voters were not fully informed as to an investigation of a presidential candidate PRIOR to the casting of one's vote for him..........Trump supporters CANNOT have it both ways.
funny.

one side can't have it both ways but you seem to have zero issue with hillary having more direct connections / interactions with the very evil people you now claim trump colluded with.

so, as usual, same old stupid "i hate someone so i'll make up whatever i need to in order to be "right"" bullshit.

This is the big one. Lol.

:eek: you don't mean …….

…. Mueller's finally gonna drop the big one and nail that archcriminal Ivanka for jay walking do you?

Come on todd surely you're smart enough not to believe that BS?,,,and CORRUPT? Trump raised corruption to a higher level than ever

Obama already sailed that boat.

How so?

Forum List

Back