The ONE year anniversary for Mueller.....and the startling results

still in search of ANY trumpbot who can answer as to why they approved openly asking foreigners to hack our secretary of state emails while also asserting that SoS should be "locked up" over the mere possibility that those very SAME EMAILS might have been left vulnerable to hacking many years prior to trump's invitation for foreigners to hack them..??

error-cfd-does-not-compute-featured.png

breach of US State Department private correspondence is either a serious threat to national security or it isn't.

team trump encouraged and enabled this very serious foreign invasion while also conducting illegal shadow diplomacy with the foreign culprits who would be promptly excused from the sanctions imposed for this very serious and indisputable breach of our national security.

time to get real, frauds...

we live by rule of law and due process of the law.

FBI was and is just doing their job!

One year and all they have to show for it is a Trump administration in a panic

It’s been one year and Trump has yet to testify under oath

What is he waiting for?

Yes The one with Trump toilet paper .....now that you asked

My daughter bought me some as a birthday gift - My ass LOVES it!

0886b04b-2b4b-4951-a41a-28f9508884be_1.a7ee10b01070f16be8f17a1f1ac1b262.jpeg

Uh-huh, so what you're saying is that you put Daffy Dons likeness up your ass on a regular basis.

That's one sexual quirk that you probably don't want to be sharing on the Internet.
I figured a big boy like you would understand how I feel about that scum

Yeah I understand, you and your ilk derive gratification by sticking the likeness of certain politicians up your bum …... whatever floats your boat I suppose. :rolleyes:

What is a mystery though is why you're responding for another poster, perhaps somebody disabled individuality mode on your partisan hive mind receiver module and you can no longer tell difference between other partisan drones and yourself?

Uh-huh, so what you're saying is that you put Daffy Dons likeness up your ass on a regular basis.

That's one sexual quirk that you probably don't want to be sharing on the Internet.

Yeah I understand, you and your ilk derive gratification by sticking the likeness of certain politicians up your bum …... whatever floats your boat I suppose. :rolleyes:

What is a mystery though is why you're responding for another poster, perhaps somebody disabled individuality mode on your partisan hive mind receiver module and you can no longer tell difference between other partisan drones and yourself?
Sorry Night he can speak for me anytime You're stuck with trump so I can see your discomfort

UP my ass? No - that's what these are for .. and you would know! :wink:

Fernando-Sosa-Vladimir-Putin-and-Donald-Trump-Butt-Plugs-via-Etsy.jpg

Like I said, you probably want to refrain from sharing your "politicians up your ass" sexual proclivities and the "equipment" you utilize to satisfy them with the rest of the Internet ....

Sorry Night he can speak for me anytime

He wasn't speaking for you, you were attempting to speak for him..

Sheesh... apparently you didn't read the manual when the DNC installed that remote control receiver between your ears.

You're stuck with trump so I can see your discomfort

LOL, You're the one that appears to be "stuck" with Trump or should I say stuck ON Trump.

Doesn't really make a difference to me given that in 2016 we were going to get either Evil-D or Evil-R and to be perfectly honest at least with Evil-R we got some of the best partisan drone-D post election freak out videos ever seen on the Internet.

TRUMP!!!! TRUMP!!! RUSSIA!!! RUSSIA!!!
Ever think soggy why Russia wanted a Trump Presidency?? Do all you trumpsters think they wanted to MAGA ?

I guess the Russians were still pissed off about the misspelled reset button, eh comrade?
Yes I guess so pissed off they gave us Trump You deserve him

As long as drunken, corrupt old Hillary goes away...….worth it.
Come on todd surely you're smart enough not to believe that BS?,,,and CORRUPT? Trump raised corruption to a higher level than ever

Corrupt? Nah, she was such a good commodities trader, there is no way that was a bribe.
She's come a long way from a $100,000 bribe back in Arkansas to getting billions by selling
Secretary of State and future President access. Corrupt old sot.

What "damaging results" would those be?

Gee, I don't know.......Let's ask Trump's NSA chief and Trump's campaign manager for starters. What do you think?..............and then ask yourself what you would be asserting IF Obama's NSA chief and campaign manager would be charged with the same offenses.
/----/ "Gee, I don't know......" Sure you do. You know Muller has nothing.
View attachment 193904
DczI7-zX0AEhqn-.jpg

We know somebody got something. The Russians don't give away their money for free, right?

Since your fucked up side of the aisle has FULL control of everything......when should we expect for the "lock her up" mantra to finally happen???...............LOL

LOCK HER UP never has stopped...we will shout that "mantra" every chance we get until real justice is served or until she kicks the bucket....

until real justice is served or until she kicks the bucket....

When you're talking about Hillary, the proper phrase is ……"Drink the bucket"

Ever think soggy why Russia wanted a Trump Presidency?? Do all you trumpsters think they wanted to MAGA ?

I guess the Russians were still pissed off about the misspelled reset button, eh comrade?

Come on todd surely you're smart enough not to believe that BS?,,,and CORRUPT? Trump raised corruption to a higher level than ever

Corrupt? Nah, she was such a good commodities trader, there is no way that was a bribe.
She's come a long way from a $100,000 bribe back in Arkansas to getting billions by selling
Hillary got billions?

Even Trump only got a billion from the Chinese. And according to you guys, Trump is smarter.

Since your fucked up side of the aisle has FULL control of everything......when should we expect for the "lock her up" mantra to finally happen???...............LOL

LOCK HER UP never has stopped...we will shout that "mantra" every chance we get until real justice is served or until she kicks the bucket....

Right wingers attacking a grandmother who hasn't run for office in over a year.
Figures.

What "damaging results" would those be?

Gee, I don't know.......Let's ask Trump's NSA chief and Trump's campaign manager for starters. What do you think?..............and then ask yourself what you would be asserting IF Obama's NSA chief and campaign manager would be charged with the same offenses.
/----/ "Gee, I don't know......" Sure you do. You know Muller has nothing.
View attachment 193904
DczI7-zX0AEhqn-.jpg

We know somebody got something. The Russians don't give away their money for free, right?
/-----/ #5677
conspiracy_nut.jpg

Right wingers attacking a grandmother who hasn't run for office in over a year.
Figures.
/----/
Left wingers attacking a grandfather who hasn't run for office in over a year.
Figures.

You've seen those billions on her tax returns?? She's shown hers The Trump crook can't

Forum List

Back